Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
heykay said:
I just got my MR just now so happy . Yours will come soon. This is the content of what u should be expecting

Date: January 22, 2015

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for all family members.

Proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated.
OMG .... I tap into dis IJN......stress-less process for my family going forward. tank u Lord...Watttt Congrats Dude

Abembem

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
AOR Received.
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
Olorun o jee..
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th March 2016 To His Glory
LANDED..........
12th June 2016
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, welcome on board and congrats on your PER. We have a robust spreadsheet for Nigerian applicants and active BBM and Whatsapp chat groups. See the links below for your use and give our warm regards to your wife :)

2014 Nigerian applicants entry link: http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D

2014 Nigerian applicants Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XlAYwn8sBOYeZyuFP7cOok7oFacisg95Jx1zcrcBjQQ/edit#gid=639575799
Hello, peeps,

Wetin I do una o? I op I neva upset anybody cas I askd some questions few days back and I ve been scanning thru the forum to c if anyone wd answer but not 1 person did? If I vex una abeggi I dey beg una make una no vex o. I ve check CIC site and I didnt get d answer to one.

My questions were/are:
Hw can I join d BB and watsapp group?
I recently got my PER but my son's PP expires in Feb (nxt mth), wen I renew do I ve to info AVO?
Hw do I send IM on dis forum....

Thanks in anticipation of ur response my gd forumites.. :D ;) :D :D

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
Abembem said:
Hello, peeps,

Wetin I do una o? I op I neva upset anybody cas I askd some questions few days back and I ve been scanning thru the forum to c if anyone wd answer but not 1 person did? If I vex una abeggi I dey beg una make una no vex o. I ve check CIC site and I didnt get d answer to one.

My questions were/are:
I recently got my PER but my son's PP expires in Feb (nxt mth), wen I renew do I ve to info AVO?

For BBM or Whatsapp group, send a personal message to Pipis Husband.

AVO requires that you send passports which have at least 6 months validity, so when you renew just update them using a Case Specific Enquiry attaching the data page of the old and new passports.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

To send inbox message, click on the person's name and then scroll down to Additional Information. Then click on Send this member a personal message. INBOX is also at the top right corner of this page.

obinja

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Barinnbomi said:
To God be ALL the glory. MR mail dropped into my mail box at 12.45pm local time.

please see extract below

Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.

- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.

- Updated IMM 5669- Schedule A for you and your spouse listing all personal and address history from the age of 18 with no time gaps.

God is faithful. kindly help update SS.

Wishing everyone expecting one update or the other the very best. Pipis husband you are next.

Regards
Congratulations Barinnbomi. This makes the wait worth the while...happy for you and goodluck with the stages ahead. Cheers!

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
@barinnbomi congrats on ur ppr

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
congrats to recent update recepients i pray AVO accelerate all our applications IJN.
cheers

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Abembem said:
Hello, peeps,

My questions were/are:

Too much good news on the forum sometimes makes forumites unintentionally skip to give answers to some posts...
Be rest assured i was not a deliberate attempt.Sometimes when you notice it like that,just like you have done now....call back the attention of everybody to it or send a private mail to any active forumite to answer it.
*Renew your kid's passport immediately and when done,send a CSE to Accra ( https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra) and upload both old and renewed biodata pages as evidence.
*I'm sure a forumite already decided how to send private mail.Just a click on the person's name and you will see the option.
Cheers

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
please when is the earliest one can renew their passport, my passport expires in september. is it possible to renew sometimes in May? has one had this sorta experience? kindly share good people

Toronto_Raptor

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
Nomination.....
October 1, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 12, 2015
Passport Req..
May 8, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued May 20th. Pick Up Mail Received May 26, 2015.
dadabigboy said:
please when is the earliest one can renew their passport, my passport expires in september. is it possible to renew sometimes in May? has one had this sorta experience? kindly share good people
You can renew as early as six months before expiration ... or even earlier as I was informed at Immigration office. The only thing is that they will have to invalidate the older one by stamping. They'll also have to retrieve it, but if you have a good insider you can keep your invalidated passport. Reason being that you cannot have 2 LIVE passports.

dadabigboy

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
1212 CC CHARGE DATE 11-11-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSWP1 30/07/2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
PER 21-11-2014
IELTS Request
09-03-2013
Med's Request
28/05/2015
Med's Done....
03/06/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Many thanks, my problem is i want to renew it in Newyork, so i do not know how this is gonna work out, i might just have to call them up if they can cancel the old one as i still have a visa with over 5 years lifespan on the passport.

Toronto_Raptor said:
You can renew as early as six months before expiration ... or even earlier as I was informed at Immigration office. The only thing is that they will have to invalidate the older one by stamping. They'll also have to retrieve it, but if you have a good insider you can keep your invalidated passport. Reason being that you cannot have 2 LIVE passports.

beforecanada2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
accra
LANDED..........
15th Dec 2016
Respect to all members of my efamily. A question to senior forumites:please is it possible that a 25th September applicant whose DD was encashed on 23rd December 2014 ( after so much wait) is still to get a PER mail?. Really worried and would want to know why and if priority is given to some NOCS ahead of others. Exactly 32 days post DD encashment now........

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dadabigboy said:
Many thanks, my problem is i want to renew it in Newyork, so i do not know how this is gonna work out, i might just have to call them up if they can cancel the old one as i still have a visa with over 5 years lifespan on the passport.
Hello,

They will cancel the unused pages of the Passport and give it back to you. Nigeria Immigration Service will not retrieve it and keep. So please go ahead and renew the Passport as planned.

Cheers

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Congratulations to all those with one form of update or another.

I got a POF update request from AVO yesterday. So finally it's gotten to my turn to share some good news.

Pipis Husband start getting ready ooh.

Cheers.

heykay

Dec 4, 2014
Hello house,

The AVO sent me another mail yesterday and in the mail was the forms for all the four members of the family for medicals.

I noticed that I was not ask to pay the landing fee which is $1000, I was only asked to send medicals and POF.

About the POF I have the money intact since 2013 till date and I am of the mind that I should just get the certificate and statement of the fixed amount and send to them.

Will that answer all that is needed.