May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
lizzypoko said:
I am FSW2014. submitted exactly on the 1st of May, got my PER on the 17th of June 2014 and MR on the 4th of November under the NOC code 2113. I guess the CAP 2113 is not among the hot ones plus it wasn't capped in FSW2013...
Congrats Lizzypoko. You are a carrier of good news. God's blessings on your application and that of everone.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
lizzypoko said:
I am FSW2014. submitted exactly on the 1st of May, got my PER on the 17th of June 2014 and MR on the 4th of November under the NOC code 2113. I guess the CAP 2113 is not among the hot ones plus it wasn't capped in FSW2013...
Congrats Lizzy! ;D You broke the ice here, so happy to know. Wish you speedy completion of your application. We all are now so expectant. Please can you let us know what other documents they requested for.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Wonderful afternoon to all.
I need to confirm...Is the speed of application dependent on the time of submission or on NOC category (all things being equal)? What I mean is, will an application submitted under a less popular NOC be treated before a "hot" NOC even if the latter was submitted before the former?
I also would like to ask...what is an applicant expect to do when sent MR? Visit the selected clinics for medicals, right? After that is what?
Lastly please, we (my wife) got our PER mid-Sept, we havent received AOR yet, should this be a thing of worry?

Lastly lastly...how do I add my update on the spreadsheet?

Thanks as always.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi all, due to 'popular demand', the spreadsheet has been sorted according to 'application received' date. This will help to stream line view of each applicants progress from oldest application recieved at CIO to the latest.

Naturally, Kollins is at the top with his 2013 application received in 2014 and he is followed by lizzypoko. They constitute our 'MR received' applicants for now and studying their timeline can help with analysis and likely trend of AVO activities for the rest of us. All things being equal, the following family members are now officially allowed to start feeling 'MR fever', lol;

Podoski_Olu
Antbanks
Ussave
Canadawait
success4life
talk2dre

God is good, we look forward to hearing shouts of joy and praise in the days to come. It shall be well with all of us.

Regards from Pipi and me, her Husband :)

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Balinga said:
I need to confirm...Is the speed of application dependent on the time of submission or on NOC category (all things being equal)? What I mean is, will an application submitted under a less popular NOC be treated before a "hot" NOC even if the latter was submitted before the former? I want to believe that it is based on the date of submission rather than the NOC except an application needs further examination

I also would like to ask...what is an applicant expect to do when sent MR? Visit the selected clinics for medicals, right? After that is what? You are correct, visit the hospital listed on the website, most of them send the result electronically to AVO, all things being equal next is Passport Request, PPR then lastly your VISA

Lastly please, we (my wife) got our PER mid-Sept, we havent received AOR yet, should this be a thing of worry? No need to worry, most of us received the AOR as a response to our enquiry to CIC before our PER

Lastly lastly...how do I add my update on the spreadsheet? Please the check the link on my signature
Thanks as always.
Please see response in red

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi all, due to 'popular demand', the spreadsheet has been sorted according to 'application received' date. This will help to stream line view of each applicants progress from oldest application recieved at CIO to the latest.

Naturally, Kollins is at the top with his 2013 application received in 2014 and he is followed by lizzypoko. They constitute our 'MR received' applicants for now and studying their timeline can help with analysis and likely trend of AVO activities for the rest of us. All things being equal, the following family members are now officially allowed to start feeling 'MR fever', lol;

Podoski_Olu
Antbanks
Ussave
Canadawait
success4life
talk2dre

God is good, we look forward to hearing shouts of joy and praise in the days to come. It shall be well with all of us.

Regards from Pipi and me, her Husband :)
Amen! We are looking forward to receiving more MR, Accra We are ready to be wet by the rain ;D

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Balinga said:
I need to confirm...Is the speed of application dependent on the time of submission or on NOC category (all things being equal)? What I mean is, will an application submitted under a less popular NOC be treated before a "hot" NOC even if the latter was submitted before the former? A lot of factors determine which application gets treated before another one and not just the fact that a NOC is hot or cold. One applicant's application may be fast-tracked if he has better chances of succeeding as a PR holder. For instance, if both primary applicant and his spouse are working in eligible NOCs, they will move towards the front of the queue as they are more likely to become quicker economically established than another applicant who is in an eligible NOC but the spouse is a housewife/house husband. Another factor is when a couple also has high IELTS scores but another couple have lower score or even one of them is not proficient in English or French. Naturally, though both of them may meet the minimum points or FSW, one is more likely to succeed in becoming more economically established than the other, at least on paper because they are both strong in Canadian languages unlike the couple where only one can communicate. These are just few examples out of the many criteria that CIO looks at to choose who to fast-track and who to keep on normal speed. But all applications start from 'date application was received'. It is after completeness check and application review that things start to happen

I also would like to ask...what is an applicant expect to do when sent MR? Visit the selected clinics for medicals, right? After that is what? The email sent to you with MR request will tell you exactly what you are expected to do. It is not fixed because some applicants are requested to do both MR and pay RPRF at once. Other people will only get to do MR first and then wait for RPRF. Some few people will even be asked to prepare for interview. Na VO they decide wetin dem want, our own is to get ready :)

Lastly please, we (my wife) got our PER mid-Sept, we havent received AOR yet, should this be a thing of worry? Almost all of us did not get AOR so don't worry, it is not compulsory. AOR is just an email, what you should be praying for is MR :)

Lastly lastly...how do I add my update on the spreadsheet? If you didn't save the update link when you entered your original entry on the spreadsheet, you can enter again afresh and we will delete the older entry; http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D

Thanks as always.
Hi Balinga, see above. All the best.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Pipis Husband said:
The speed at which responses come on this forum is unbelievable. I was so sure a response would come in just a few minutes and it did. The spreadsheet has also been promptly adjusted in line with requests by forumites (thumbs-up). Thanks a lot Pipis Husband 9for your response to my questions), you are doing a great job.
Regards to Pipi.

canadawait

Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
Amennnnnnnnn, God will see us tru.

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Canadian mum said:
Please see response in red
Many thanks Canadian Mum

lizzypoko

Jul 17, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Looking at the NOC 2113 (Geologists & Oceanographers) They are treated very fast....from Senior Kollins and my humble self I am a Geo scientist.... This particular cap from serious under studies is very hard and not too common.

I was however asked for Updated POF and the Right of landing fee.

waelk7777

Aug 31, 2014
dear all i went to bank today to issue certified cheque but they type ( the receiver general for canada)
is it rith to add ( the) before receiver
second issue what color pen(black or blue) should i sign the all applications

Balinga

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
lizzypoko said:
Looking at the NOC 2113 (Geologists & Oceanographers) They are treated very fast....from Senior Kollins and my humble self I am a Geo scientist.... This particular cap from serious under studies is very hard and not too common.

I was however asked for Updated POF and the Right of landing fee.
Ok thanks Lizzypoko, but you sef submit very early sha, 1st of May! Ah, I bow.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
waelk7777 said:
dear all i went to bank today to issue certified cheque but they type ( the receiver general for canada)
is it rith to add ( the) before receiver
second issue what color pen(black or blue) should i sign the all applications
Hi, already responded to you here, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prepare-an-interview-t3109.1305.html

Cheers.

POKLINK

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
lizzypoko said:
OMG!!! This is really amazing. A very big congratulations to u Lizzypoko. God will perfect all in Jesus Name (A!!!) .