App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Mkbaba said:
Good day everyone,
My name is Mkbaba, I have been a silent reader for a while and I encouraged myself to join good people of this house.
Am fsw 2014 applicant. My PER was received on 9th September, 2014.
I wish everyone of us the very best.

Thanks
Nice 1 MKbaba. Welcome to this school. Because as Floxzy said in the 2013 set, even me no read my books for Uni as I take dey follow up on this forum....lol

Mkbaba

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
kay_diwe2014 said:
Nice 1 MKbaba. Welcome to this school. Because as Floxzy said in the 2013 set, even me no read my books for Uni as I take dey follow up on this forum....lol
Thank you Ksa0510 and Kay_diwe2014.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
jediknight said:
Hello All,

Trust we are all going to have a splendid week.

I'm rather new here and i'm kinda sure my question has been asked before.

Pertaining to payments, are Nigerian Debit Cards Valid (Master or Visa)?

Has anyone here applied using a debit card and has been successfully charged?

Thanks peeps

Yes mate. I used GTB Naira master card and I got charged Sept 11 and got PER Sep 17.

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Jeezy said:
Hello people. I also used my GTB ATM. (Savings Account)

Has anybody who did the same been charged?

Thank you.
Yes mate. I used GTB Naira mastercard (tied to my savings account) and I got charged Sept 11 and got PER Sep 17.

bjenike

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
1-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/02/2016
Good evening all AOR received today. ;)

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
dmoneyvera007 said:
Hello again Friends,

I just got a new baby, please how do I update my record with VO (including my new baby to my application).

VO - Accra
NOC - 2281
PER - 02 Oct.

Thanks as always.
Hello dmoneyvera007, congrats on the arrival of your baby. I had a baby 3 months ago too. You need to drop a case specific inquiry immediately. You can add your babies birth certificate and passport page if you have them. The site you need to go to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra. After which Accra will send you an email with details to update.

Wish you the best.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Good morning all, it's a rather lovely day. :) We give God the glory. It's with pleasure that I announce that the much awaited FSW applicants from Nigeria spread sheet is now available! :D A big thanks to Kollins who did most of the hard work in designing and producing it. Please see the following links:

Initial entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D

2014 Naija Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XlAYwn8sBOYeZyuFP7cOok7oFacisg95Jx1zcrcBjQQ/edit#gid=639575799

Please input your details using the top link and bookmark/save the final 'edit your response' page which will give you access to edit/update your progress later.

Kindly note the following instructions:

1. For application still on Queue at CIC......Applicants at this stage should pick A as option in the spreadsheet.
2.CC/DD debited.....................Applicants at this stage should pick B as option AND DEACTIVATE(MAKE BLANK) THE 'STILL ON QUEUE' OPTION.
3.PER received........................Applicants at this stage should pick C as option AND DEACTIVATE(MAKE BLANK) THE 'CC/DD DEBITED' OPTION.
4.MR.................................Applicants at this stage should pick D as option AND DEACTIVATE(MAKE BLANK) THE 'PER RECEIVED' OPTION.
5.PPR.........................Applicants at this stage should pick E as option AND DEACTIVATE(MAKE BLANK) THE 'MR' OPTION.
6.Visa Issued...............Applicants at this stage should pick F as option AND DEACTIVATE(MAKE BLANK) THE 'PPR' OPTION.
7.Landed.....................Applicants at this stage should pick YES as option AND DEACTIVATE(MAKE BLANK) THE 'VISA ISSUED' OPTION.

What this means is that for a particular applicant, he/she should only make response to just one out of the seven questions at a time (A, B, C, D, E, F OR YES) otherwise, just leave blank.

The spreadsheet is still a work in progress, we are still working to improve it and remove one or two bugs in it. Very soon, we should have a final version with little kinks left in it.

Thanks to you all for your patience and once again, big thanks to Kollins for making this happen. I pray the Good Lord meets all of us at our points of need, amen.

Warm regards from Pipi and me, her Husband. :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
bjenike said:
Nice update, congratulations on the step forward. Please update our spreadsheet (http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D) with your details :)

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Mkbaba said:
Good day everyone,
My name is Mkbaba, I have been a silent reader for a while and I encouraged myself to join good people of this house.
Am fsw 2014 applicant. My PER was received on 9th September, 2014.
I wish everyone of us the very best.

Thanks
You are welcome :) pray all our application are completed speedily...

Rastamans Prayer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Good morning all, it's a rather lovely day. :) We give God the glory. It's with pleasure that I announce that the much awaited FSW applicants from Nigeria spread sheet is now available! :D A big thanks to Kollins who did most of the hard work in designing and producing it. Please see the following links:

2014 Naija Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XlAYwn8sBOYeZyuFP7cOok7oFacisg95Jx1zcrcBjQQ/edit#gid=639575799

Please input your details using the top link and bookmark/save the final 'edit your response' page which will give you access to edit/update your progress later.

1. For application still on Queue at CIC......Applicants at this stage should pick A as option in the spreadsheet.
2.CC/DD debited.....................Applicants at this stage should pick B as option AND DEACTIVATE(MAKE BLANK) THE 'STILL ON QUEUE' OPTION.
3.PER received........................Applicants at this stage should pick C as option AND DEACTIVATE(MAKE BLANK) THE 'CC/DD DEBITED' OPTION.
4.MR.................................Applicants at this stage should pick D as option AND DEACTIVATE(MAKE BLANK) THE 'PER RECEIVED' OPTION.
5.PPR.........................Applicants at this stage should pick E as option AND DEACTIVATE(MAKE BLANK) THE 'MR' OPTION.
6.Visa Issued...............Applicants at this stage should pick F as option AND DEACTIVATE(MAKE BLANK) THE 'PPR' OPTION.
7.Landed.....................Applicants at this stage should pick YES as option AND DEACTIVATE(MAKE BLANK) THE 'VISA ISSUED' OPTION.

What this means is that for a particular applicant, he/she should only make response to just one out of the seven questions at a time (A, B, C, D, E, F OR YES) otherwise, just leave blank.

The spreadsheet is still a work in progress, we are still working to improve it and remove one or two bugs in it. Very soon, we should have a final version with little kinks left in it.

Thanks to you all for your patience and once again, big thanks to Kollins for making this happen. I pray the Good Lord meets all of us at our points of need, amen.

Thanks alot for the hard work. +1 for you for a job well done.

canadawait

Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12/08/2014
Good job Pipis hubby, +1 for u.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Nice update, congratulations on the step forward. Please update our spreadsheet (http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D) with your details :)

Nice Job there Pipis Husband +1 for you.

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Pipis Husband said:

Well done Pipis husband and of course Kollins...+1 to you guys :)

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
bjenike said:
Congrats! Was the AOR a response to your previous enquiry?

kay_diwe2014

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Pipis Husband said:

Good job Pipis husband, Kollins and others that worked on making the spreadsheet available....+1 for both of you