Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Now I have repackaged the application for FSW 2014, included more evidence of my work experience and sent in my application.
It was delivered on the 4th of June 2014.

I have read somewhere in this forum that it could take like three weeks, so I am just waiting and putting my faith in God.

PRD

Feb 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Just to mention that it is amazing that the application (my initial application FSW 2013) was dispatched from Canada since 13th of March 2014 and it didnt get to my PO Box until 03rd of May 2014!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
PRD said:
Just to mention that it is amazing that the application (my initial application FSW 2013) was dispatched from Canada since 13th of March 2014 and it didnt get to my PO Box until 03rd of May 2014!!
Hi, we are all with you in faith on our applications for FSW 2014. It's intesresting from your feedback about the reason why your application was returned as a lot of us also suffered returned applications from last year due to cap reached.
What did you include before for your work experience and what did you include this time to support it?

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, we are all with you in faith on our applications for FSW 2014. It's intesresting from your feedback about the reason why your application was returned as a lot of us also suffered returned applications from last year due to cap reached.
What did you include before for your work experience and what did you include this time to support it?
Yes, it will be nice to learn from you PRD. Mine was also returned due to cap full, but I got my package back in 15 January 2014. My application was received by CIC on Nov. 13, 2013.

PRD

Feb 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
oscartan said:
Yes, it will be nice to learn from you PRD. Mine was also returned due to cap full, but I got my package back in 15 January 2014. My application was received by CIC on Nov. 13, 2013.
Initially I only sent in an application with a letter from our HR stating when I was employed, my income and the current job I am doing.
This has always been the same template we use for banks and embassy with no issues until now.
This time, I requested to have my whole career progression of over 7years be stated with the position evolution and duties.
I also asked that the nos of hours I work per week be stated.
I realised it was clearly stated in the document requirements, i only took it for granted as the initial letter had always suffice.
Cheers

Royal Dee

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2015
Good day every one. I sent my application on thursday 05/06/2014 to CIC through UPS and it got delivered at Sydney Novia on 10/06/2014 and received by DAVID. My NOC is 1112. Wishing everyone including myself all the best.

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
Royal Dee said:
Good day every one. I sent my application on thursday 05/06/2014 to CIC through UPS and it got delivered at Sydney Novia on 10/06/2014 and received by DAVID. My NOC is 1112. Wishing everyone including myself all the best.
Good one, you may want to update the spreadsheet (http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry) if you have not already done so.
All the best

oscartan

Feb 4, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
Yes
PRD said:
Initially I only sent in an application with a letter from our HR stating when I was employed, my income and the current job I am doing.
This has always been the same template we use for banks and embassy with no issues until now.
This time, I requested to have my whole career progression of over 7years be stated with the position evolution and duties.
I also asked that the nos of hours I work per week be stated.
I realised it was clearly stated in the document requirements, i only took it for granted as the initial letter had always suffice.
Cheers
Thanks for the info, I'm sure some others who are yet to submit will learn from it.
You've got a +1 for the effort....

Royal Dee

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
08-10-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2015
oscartan said:
Good one, you may want to update the spreadsheet (http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry) if you have not already done so.
All the best
Thanks i have done that. Lets hope for the very best

MacFar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014(Returned) 02-10-2014 (App Resent)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wt application
Med's Request
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
Hello My people,
So nice to find this forum. So many other fora are filled with 2009 - 2013 applicants who have reached advanced stages of the process.
I submitted in 2013 (NOC 2132) but was returned due to cap limitations like many others. My 2014 application was delivered on the 8th of May 2014.
Waiting patiently for the PER. I understand some 1st - 7th May applicants have started getting their CC's charged.
Let's keep sharing updates here for others to learn and also to keep the hope of everyone alive.

Our dreams would be fulfilled in Jesus name.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
MacFar said:
Hello My people,
So nice to find this forum. So many other fora are filled with 2009 - 2013 applicants who have reached advanced stages of the process.
I submitted in 2013 (NOC 2132) but was returned due to cap limitations like many others. My 2014 application was delivered on the 8th of May 2014.
Waiting patiently for the PER. I understand some 1st - 7th May applicants have started getting their CC's charged.
Let's keep sharing updates here for others to learn and also to keep the hope of everyone alive.

Our dreams would be fulfilled in Jesus name.
Amen MacFar! You are welcome to our thread and we look forward to receiving lots more posts from you. May the rains bring us fantastic favors beyond our exectations. ;D

MacFar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014(Returned) 02-10-2014 (App Resent)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wt application
Med's Request
10-07-2015
Med's Done....
15-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2015
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Amen MacFar! You are welcome to our thread and we look forward to receiving lots more posts from you. May the rains bring us fantastic favors beyond our exectations. ;D
Thanks Pipis Husband.

A couple of clarifications from the experienced folks:
1. My office would not give detailed employment reference as was requested except usual ref letter with date employed, current position and salary. So I attached my CV to it and the employment letter to show no of years of experience. Hope that suffices.

2. I believe payslips are optional docs as I seem not to have attached mine. However, I attached a Total Remuneration statement which details annual salaries and allowances. I guess that should be fine.

3. POF: Apart from account statement having up to the value for my family size of 5, I attached Employee saving plan statement and cooperative saving statement. I hope these are okay. Once I quit my job to land in Canada, all these would be cashable. lol
Can they have an issue if someone has too much money in the account for settlement purposes? Just curious!

Thanks all for helping out

PRD

Feb 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
MacFar said:
Thanks Pipis Husband.

1. My office would not give detailed employment reference as was requested except usual ref letter with date employed, current position and salary. So I attached my CV to it and the employment letter to show no of years of experience. Hope that suffices.
I thought of doing this but I had a rethink...if they needed the CV we could have been asked directly, however, we have been specifically asked for a letter from the employer stating those information. Nevertheless, lets just be hopeful.
2. I believe payslips are optional docs as I seem not to have attached mine. However, I attached a Total Remuneration statement which details annual salaries and allowances. I guess that should be fine. I think it should be fine too
3. POF: Apart from account statement having up to the value for my family size of 5, I attached Employee saving plan statement and cooperative saving statement. I hope these are okay. Once I quit my job to land in Canada, all these would be cashable. lol
It should, the AVO may however still request for another set of bank statements when the time come (I read so somewhere in the forum)Can they have an issue if someone has too much money in the account for settlement purposes? Just curious! Cash oga or madam!! :) I don't think so

PRD

Feb 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
oscartan said:
All the best
Thank you for this link, I just filled it too

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
MacFar said:
Thanks Pipis Husband.

1. My office would not give detailed employment reference as was requested except usual ref letter with date employed, current position and salary. So I attached my CV to it and the employment letter to show no of years of experience. Hope that suffices.Fingers crossed on this, CIC might just accept it.

2. I believe payslips are optional docs as I seem not to have attached mine. However, I attached a Total Remuneration statement which details annual salaries and allowances. I guess that should be fine.Yes, payslips are optional so no issues here.

Can they have an issue if someone has too much money in the account for settlement purposes? Just curious![Absolutely no issue with this except they may think it is Dangote's application! /color]

All the best