Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Allgrace said:
Hello everyone,
Just checked my online update this evening and got a TLU to "medical results have been received by CIC".
Medicals were conducted on the 11th of August after the request was sent to my inbox on the 28th of July.
Well it is good news, but the waiting game has taken over the excitement.
Hope for everyone waiting is sure
congrats its well

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Flosure said:
Dear All,

You see, faith opens the door to God's promise for you; and patience keeps it open until that promise is fulfilled.

Do you have your faith sights set on a promise of God today, a promise you've been waiting on for some time? Don't let the delay discourage you. Put patience to work. The Word guarantees you will receive your reward.

We shall receive our reward of patience which is our PRVs and CoPRs. In this year 2015, my family & I shall receive our PRVs and CoPRs by the grace and mercy of God Almighty (Amen).

Have a blessed day.....
congrats flosure

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
ayoka said:
Helloo everyone,
am happy to be back. I have been away for a while. I have been reading all the updates i have missed and I am happy for all the positive updates.
i am happy to inform the whole house that we landed on sept 8th but back in nigeria to do proper packing, it was a wonderful experience. The immigration officers were so professional and nice to us especially the baby.

One thing i learnt on this short trip is to go with a positive mind and ensure you move with positive minded people. There will be severall advises coming up that life is tough in canada but dont make the mistake of taking to that. There are opportunities in canada. We all need to key in that is all.
i pray that all of us in this journey will make it to the end and we will all rejoice.
Congrats Ayoka!! Here's wishing you and the family the very best when you return to your new country.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
bolaopemire said:
Thank you PH for starting this thread we all are benefiting from today and for not leaving us alone. Your wealth of experience and maturity must not be overlooked, it's commendable. I appreciate you and pray God to perfect your ways.
We thank God for everything and the grace to share :)

At the end of the day, we win when there are so many of us here that we become a force to reckon with and hold great influence here. Waiting for more updates and landing stories ;)

yomsville

Oct 19, 2015
Hello Guys,

I'm new here, so pardon me if i missed out on something. But i'm really worried 'cos i have submitted my application since Dec 2014, got UCI in March 2015.

I have not gotten any response since then till date. Is there something i'm missing? or something i haven't gotten right or should be expecting?

I really need a heads-up.

Thank you guys!

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
Guyman1234 said:
I can smell PPR coming. I believe this week will be good.
Are you a rat?
I wish you all and myself a very good week.

technolee

May 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nothing as such
Med's Request
29-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Interview........
Nothing as such
Passport Req..
31-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
6th November 2015 (7:10 pm local time)
yomsville said:
Hello Guys,

I'm new here, so pardon me if i missed out on something. But i'm really worried 'cos i have submitted my application since Dec 2014, got UCI in March 2015.

I have not gotten any response since then till date. Is there something i'm missing? or something i haven't gotten right or should be expecting?

Thank you guys!
You are welcome yomsville.
You are not missing anything. the only thing you missed here is to keep refreshing your browser to check your mail as your MR cometh like a thief in the night.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Great news, congratulations on your landing. I was actually wondering if you left the group as I haven't heard from you in a while. Great to have you back.

ayoka said:
Helloo everyone,
am happy to be back. I have been away for a while. I have been reading all the updates i have missed and I am happy for all the positive updates.
i am happy to inform the whole house that we landed on sept 8th but back in nigeria to do proper packing, it was a wonderful experience. The immigration officers were so professional and nice to us especially the baby.

One thing i learnt on this short trip is to go with a positive mind and ensure you move with positive minded people. There will be severall advises coming up that life is tough in canada but dont make the mistake of taking to that. There are opportunities in canada. We all need to key in that is all.
i pray that all of us in this journey will make it to the end and we will all rejoice.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
yomsville said:
Hello Guys,

Thank you guys!
Hi yomsville, all you are missing is patience of which you must have great reserves in your store ;)

Patience is the name of the game as AVO may send you a mail at any time for the next stage. There is no timetable or formula to it, just keep checking your mails as suggested by my fellow forum member earlier.

I will also advise you read this thread thoroughly from the beginning while you wait. You will gain a lot of valuable information and learn from the experiences of those who are ahead of you and who have landed here in Canada. I wish you the best :)

McSailor

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
29-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-12-2015
Anyone had recent experience with Egyptair . Please it would be of tremendous help to moi.

soundcode

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
9-MARCH-2015
Med's Request
X-JUNE-2016
Med's Done....
X-JUNE-2016
Interview........
WAIVED BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
X-JUNE-2016 BY GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
SOONEST
LANDED..........
SOONEST
ayoka said:
Helloo everyone,

Congrats Ayoka. The Lord is faithful.

Ebe

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Ibadan
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
sent all requested document
Nomination.....
11/03/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
waiting
Please is this delay peculiar to Accra VIO or it is universal? Does any one have any idea?

CalgaryChic

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
30/07/2015
yomsville said:
Hello Guys,

Thank you guys!
Welcome on board Yomsville. Kindly complete your details in the spreadsheet below.

2014 Nigerian applicants entry link: http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D

2014 Nigerian applicants Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XlAYwn8sBOYeZyuFP7cOok7oFacisg95Jx1zcrcBjQQ/edit#gid=639575799

In addition, all you need is patience, patience and more patience ;) Pls read the thread well as all contributions are impt and somewhat dependent on each other. We're a family here, so feel free to ask questions when u need clarification or guidance.

All the best.......

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Ebe said:
Please is this delay peculiar to Accra VIO or it is universal? Does any one have any idea?
Hi Ebe, your question is rather funny. :) You've not seen delay and you're already wondering. Maybe you should read back on this thread to see the experience of others before you then you'll be calm.

Don't be worried about AVO or any other VO, PR visa is not a competition but a race and we all have our own lane. Just remain patiently in your lane and trust in God who handles your file. You can't grow one hair on your head or move your file so why fretting over what you can't control? Just relax, it will end in praise.

You can enter your details into our spread sheet and follow the progress of others to understand better. Use these links,

2014 Nigerian applicants entry link: http://goo.gl/forms/wjgGULXe3D

2014 Nigerian applicants Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XlAYwn8sBOYeZyuFP7cOok7oFacisg95Jx1zcrcBjQQ/edit#gid=639575799

Before you know it, you'll move on to the next stages and it will be over :)

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
We thank God for everything and the grace to share :)

At the end of the day, we win when there are so many of us here that we become a force to reckon with and hold great influence here. Waiting for more updates and landing stories ;)
'so many of us here that we become a force to reckon with and hold great influence' ........i pray so and i pray that as we journey to canada that we all drop the bad habits cropping up in nigeria and in nigerians that is tearing our country nigeria apart and making us all run away.......
...cos in the outside world, if someone from your nationality does somthing wrong, somehow it affects all others from the same nationality.....but by God's grace we will conquer and prosper