Med's Request
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015, Passport received : 22-08-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2016
I am in process of filling my applications for FSW 2014. I had to search for answers in multiple topics in this forum. Thought of starting a new topic which will help all Indians who are applying along with me.

imm2canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13-04-2016
Experienced guys, please help me out....

I need to answer for questions 7,8 and 12 in "Schedule A – Background/Declaration" form, however the space provided is not sufficient.
My questions are:
- Do i have to print those specific pages once again (in which question 7,8 and 12 are listed) of "Schedule A – Background/Declaration" to continue from where i ended in my first copy? Or
- In a word document, create a table similar to the one in the application (as in questions 7, 8 and 12) and continue from where i ended in my first copy?

Appreciate you response.

MONSU

Aug 4, 2014
Hi All,

Me and my fiance have decided to apply for Canadian PR. We are totally clueless about the whole process. I am not sure if i am writing at the correct place but can someone please tell me that how do i start and where do i begin from ? I need to file it from Delhi, India and i dont want to go through consultants as most of them are frauds .

Please help !!!

imm2canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13-04-2016
MONSU said:
Hi All,

Me and my fiance have decided to apply for Canadian PR. We are totally clueless about the whole process. I am not sure if i am writing at the correct place but can someone please tell me that how do i start and where do i begin from ? I need to file it from Delhi, India and i dont want to go through consultants as most of them are frauds .

Please help !!!
Hi,

I have started my process in May, still i have not yet sent my application. This involves lot of documentation and time taking process. I suggest you to go to few consultancies, however i am not suggesting you to take their service, talk to them and gather as much info as possible on the application process. This will give you an overview of the process and start your preparation.

Forums like these will always help you when you are in need of any help.

I agree about what you said about consultants, that y i followed the procedure which i suggested you.

Hope you could get as much info as possible.

All the best.....

MONSU

Aug 4, 2014
Thanks buddy , i totally understand where you're coming from. I need to file it from delhi .... do you know any good consultants here ?

oadil

Star Member
May 10, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
sure later on
LANDED..........
surely next year 2015
hi
i would be very thankfull if u help me to answer some of my questions.
I am preparing the documents to apply under FSWP in end September. I would like to know about the proof of funds Would I be required to show them at the time of submitting my application or they are required at later stage after acceptance of the application?
in form of account statement or any balance statement at that particular time would be required?
regards

MONSU

Aug 4, 2014
Can you please share the link where i could go and check whether i am able to score 67 points(eligible) or not , There are many links on internet but not sure about their authenticity.

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
MONSU said:
Hi All,

Please help !!!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

check the above link to determine your eligibility,
Its quite easy, only time consuming activity Education credential report, IELTS, rest all if you are local, you can get,

Also it depend upon which NOC (job classification) you are applying, if in IT, it might be filled, but other cold NOC, you have enough time,

If still you feel, you cant make this time, then ready your documents for Express Entry which will start in JAN 2015
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

MONSU

Aug 4, 2014
Me and my fiance, both comes under 2173. But my fiance's profile is slightly better than mine (high grades in school and college + onsite assignments in US n UK).
we are getting married in december, So i am just confused whether we both should file separately or only one (whose profile is better) should file for PR ? Can i or she change our status in PR profile after 4-5 months during the process from single to married ?? Will they allow us to add a dependant/spouse at later stage ?

imm2canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
13-04-2016
oadil said:
hi
i would be very thankfull if u help me to answer some of my questions.
I am preparing the documents to apply under FSWP in end September. I would like to know about the proof of funds Would I be required to show them at the time of submitting my application or they are required at later stage after acceptance of the application?
in form of account statement or any balance statement at that particular time would be required?
regards
Hi,

If you have cash lying in your bank account, for now you can take balance certificate form bank and submit that along with your application (as mentioned on check list). However be ready for showing the evidence of this amount, if you are depositing huge amount at once for PR processing. This evidence will be required at the time of visa office stage.