+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 and Job duty letter

satbeerus2001

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Hi guys,

I need some information. Basically i am looking forward to apply in next year FSW program.. can anyone tell me when the categories are going to be declared open for 2014?? And secondly i have some difficulty in getting job duty letter from my job as i am working in an MNC. So do anyone have an alternative to that. Like, i have heard that if you get the job duty letter done on stamp paper..notarized..does it works?? Is it considered strong enough as an alternative??
Please anyone can help. I would be obliged.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

satbeerus2001 said:
Hi guys,

I need some information. Basically i am looking forward to apply in next year FSW program.. can anyone tell me when the categories are going to be declared open for 2014?? And secondly i have some difficulty in getting job duty letter from my job as i am working in an MNC. So do anyone have an alternative to that. Like, i have heard that if you get the job duty letter done on stamp paper..notarized..does it works?? Is it considered strong enough as an alternative??
Please anyone can help. I would be obliged.
There is probably no FSW in 2014, as CIC will most likely going to an Expression of INterest system in 2015. As to your question, you need the letter from the employer.