+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Aaspirants/Applicants Timeline/Preparation - Lets Network Here

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any updates on the new rules that will be released on April 26?

patelaakash33

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Hey please help me i am confused what documents are required to show our work experience please tell me what all documents are required. please help me.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
Admins, please answer questions about the documents or refer us to the link that already has information regarding this topic.
Thank you

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi All,

Apologies in advance for the long post, but I'd rather be safe than sorry and know about the below points.
Here are my questions. Thank you in advance Smiley

1.Question about form Schedule 3 Economic Classes IMM 008, Section 12, - Your Work Experience
• I started my job in a certain company in April 2012 but not in the current position I am taking now (Junior Financial Analyst), because I was later promoted.
Should I indicate the time that I occupied the other position in the same company (Assistant Financial Analyst, 8 months) or should I just write that I started as a Junior Financial Analyst since the beginning of my work tenure?

• In the same form, should I write the main duties of the work position I have exactly as they appear in the NOC, or should I interpret with my own words?

2.In the NOC we are going to apply under, there are 8 points for main work duties. In my work letter, there are 5 of them mentioned as my work duties; would that be enough for CIC to accept my application?

3.Question about form Supplementary Information – your travels.
• It states: list all trips you, and if applicable , your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years
Should I list my travels in between my country of origin and my country of residence (which are quite a lot as you can imagine)?

4.Translations of Documents – when submitting an officially translated document that contains a photocopy of the original document attached to it (as part of the official regulations for translating a document), should I still add another copy of the original document that was translated? Or is the copy in the translation itself enough?

5.Sending the Application – when do you recommend sending the package to CIC – May 1st or May 2nd, having in mind that my country is 8 hours ahead of Canada?
Have you ever heard of practices that CIC would make updates on the forms on the 1st day of the opening of the program?

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
database1981 said:
Guys just copies... CTC are for english translated docs. I notarize my work reference but as far as I know, it is not required as well.
Hi,

1. Do you mean copies of the original translated and the notarized documents ? Because they are not in English.

2. It's still ok to send the original translated and notarized documents?

Thank you

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
I have a minor who does not yet have a passport. It will take 3-6 weeks to get the passport and I will start the process tomorrow.
Can somebody please let me know if a birth certificate will do for the US citizen?

Jun 14, 2017
Hi All

I have got a quick query

Are we sure on this that MBA from amity university is not recognized by WES .

There are many post of mar 2017, that there is no issue with the AMITY University.

Please do let me know with the correct info, if anybody have?

Many Thanks
jagriti