File Transfer...
2-09-2013
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2015
Is there any law year in the forum... serve CIC/SGVO a legal notice... they wasted our money, time and most importantly peace of mind.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Ashif Bro,

That is quite thought provoking. I have got an idea. Can we all draw the attention of Attorney David Cohen on this to do/say something? His opinions have weight.

I recall that, in 2008, CIC suddenly decided not to process thousands of applications in an attempt to flush out the backlog problem that had existed. At first, they sent mails to individual applicants which had this basic message: "It will take months before we are able to process your application. Are you still interested? If not, then please let us know and we will refund your money." Some asked for refunds and got so. Those who decided to continue on eventually faced this: "Due to a huge backlog, we are unable to process your application. We give up. Whether you like it or not, here is your money back."

Today, that is history. But still that nightmare from 2008 haunts me. I worry about having to face the same nightmare from SGVO. We need to be vocal.

ashif_eee said:

Its really interesting that what is done by Singapore Visa office right now....They have issued very few PR visa this yr...On last yr, issued Visa numbers was even more dangerous (as per forum members).....So applicants were expecting for 2014...

Right now they are carrying atleast MI-1,2,3, FSW13 and FSW14 files....Five batches file....Its been already August....

So whats their plan ---really unpredictable....How come they will finish this files if they continue with this pace....??!!

Already Eight months finished....they have not finished even the files of 2011 applicants....Really what are they doing ?!!........

raz002vp

Jul 24, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received at 02/10/2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
mcgyver said:
Ashif Bro,

That is quite thought provoking. I have got an idea. Can we all draw the attention of Attorney David Cohen on this to do/say something? His opinions have weight.

I recall that, in 2008, CIC suddenly decided not to process thousands of applications in an attempt to flush out the backlog problem that had existed. At first, they sent mails to individual applicants which had this basic message: "It will take months before we are able to process your application. Are you still interested? If not, then please let us know and we will refund your money." Some asked for refunds and got so. Those who decided to continue on eventually faced this: "Due to a huge backlog, we are unable to process your application. We give up. Whether you like it or not, here is your money back."

Today, that is history. But still that nightmare from 2008 haunts me. I worry about having to face the same nightmare from SGVO. We need to be vocal.
Good idea if our vocals reach to them!!!

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
mcgyver said:
Ashif Bro,

True! Im worried abt that too! Is sgvo doing this with only us or ppl from other nations are suffering the same.

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:

Its really interesting that what is done by Singapore Visa office right now....They have issued very few PR visa this yr...On last yr, issued Visa numbers was even more dangerous (as per forum members).....So applicants were expecting for 2014...

Right now they are carrying atleast MI-1,2,3, FSW13 and FSW14 files....Five batches file....Its been already August....

So whats their plan ---really unpredictable....How come they will finish this files if they continue with this pace....??!!

Already Eight months finished....they have not finished even the files of 2011 applicants....Really what are they doing ?!!........

Its really frustrating. We need to do something. They can't play with our dreams. Forum members please sort out a way to get rid of waiting game.

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrahman said:
True! Im worried abt that too! Is sgvo doing this with only us or ppl from other nations are suffering the same.
Only with us and probably few other crap countries like us...! It is just not only CIC Visa Applications, I saw anything that is labelled 'Bangladesh' anywhere regarding basically anything, to be treated like despicable scums of earth ...

Just plan unfortunate and sad ...

niknik

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
mrahman said:
as per this forum's information and so far i guess only two visa offices are in a total halt. SGVO and ACCRA. other than that almost all visa offices have issued either MR or 2nd line in ECAS or something.

Mushfiq_1987

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
30-07-2015 (PF - Agent, Fund & Relative)
Nomination.....
27-10-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
IELTS Request
SLU 26-08-2015
File Transfer...
17-11-2014
ashif_eee said:

Ashif bhai,

What can we do? We should do something. Bangladesh er previous and new joto applicant ache sobai mile kisu ekta kora uchit. CIC/Minister/SGVO sob jayga tei. Amra chup thakle erokom hotei thakbe. Lets raise our voices.

All Seniors, please come up with something effective. We, all Bangladeshi Applicants are with you.

shiblyn

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
04-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
18-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
09-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
18-Dec-2014
Med's Request
16-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2015
Interview........
In Sha Allah waived
Passport Req..
12-Jan-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-Jan-2016
I have 2 question please.

1.Does anyone (FSW 2013 applicant) from SGVA has received any VISA till now? Its just a curisity...
2.Is all 2012 FSW has been completed in SGVA or not?

The reason behind this is I,m planning to apply for FSw2014 in another occupation and feeling that probably by selecting SGVO I have done a mistake.. Thus Please advise whether I should apply in Amman Visa Office or SGVO..

Thanks and Regards,
Shibly.

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shiblyn said:
I have 2 question please.

1.Does anyone (FSW 2013 applicant) from SGVA has received any VISA till now? Its just a curisity...
2.Is all 2012 FSW has been completed in SGVA or not?

The reason behind this is I,m planning to apply for FSw2014 in another occupation and feeling that probably by selecting SGVO I have done a mistake.. Thus Please advise whether I should apply in Amman Visa Office or SGVO..

Thanks and Regards,
Shibly.

1. No
2. No

Its better to apply from another visa office (if possible). By default SGVO is an inactive visa office.

kmkamal

Star Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sonata95 said:
I am in Vietnamese, is it possible to apply Manila visa office instead of SGVO?

Thanks you for your help
If you are staying in Vietnam and your visa office is SGVO, then your file will be processed in SGVO. Selection of visa office is not optional. But if somenone is staying in other country for job or study purpose, he/she may apply for respective visa office for that country.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
kmkamal said:
If you are staying in Vietnam and your visa office is SGVO, then your file will be processed in SGVO. Selection of visa office is not optional. But if somenone is staying in other country for job or study purpose, he/she may apply for respective visa office for that country.

+1 vaia, for the exact answer....:D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

A short news:

During FSW13 opening, after long waiting (since last time FSW was closed on 2012) I have applied on the very first day (May 04,2013) on NOC 2147. But unfortunately after waiting over 15 months my file is not having any satisfactory update or finishing. Still no trace when Singapore VO will start to send Medical request to its first FSW13 applicant. Max VO has already finished or in process to be finished FSW13 files very soon.

Since my wife is on US (for higher studies purpose) for last couple of years, I attempted to apply on last year to apply for second application package with the NOC 2132, but restricted myself for the CIC commitment that they gonna finish FSW13 files within a year....Alas, they cheated with us...

I was continuing my waiting that SGVO will send some good news within a few days.....But thing is not changing...waiting without any hope...without any trace...

Finally applied as spouse on NOC-2132 (Mechanical Engineer) today with the visa office of CPC-O. Hope this time God will not frustrate me....File should be reached on 8th Aug 2014....

My presence on your prayer is highly expected...

God bless all....

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
ashif_eee said:

A short news:

During FSW13 opening, after long waiting (since last time FSW was closed on 2012) I have applied on the very first day (May 04,2013) on NOC 2147. But unfortunately after waiting over 15 months my file is not having any satisfactory update or finishing. Still no trace when Singapore VO will start to send Medical request to its first FSW13 applicant. Max VO has already finished or in process to be finished FSW13 files very soon.

Since my wife is on US (for higher studies purpose) for last couple of years, I attempted to apply on last year to apply for second application package with the NOC 2132, but restricted myself for the CIC commitment that they gonna finish FSW13 files within a year....Alas, they cheated with us...

I was continuing my waiting that SGVO will send some good news within a few days.....But thing is not changing...waiting without any hope...without any trace...

Finally applied as spouse on NOC-2132 (Mechanical Engineer) today with the visa office of CPC-O. Hope this time God will not frustrate me....File should be reached on 8th Aug 2014....

My presence on your prayer is highly expected...

God bless all....
Good decision! Good lụck for your new application!

At least, you have another option. We have not any way to do...only waiting and waiting and can not achieve anything due to this stupid wait :(