2-09-2013
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2015
tomsware said:
its written security check to be done by siebel corporation (i think its a 3rd party company) ....

and final review completion date written as July 25h (not mid july as i wrote earlier)
is it just coincidence that final review date is just 1yr after AoR or is this the one yr timeline promised by minister back in early 2013.
May be few more reports may clarify the issue. Thanks.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rajib1982 said:
is it just coincidence that final review date is just 1yr after AoR or is this the one yr timeline promised by minister back in early 2013.
May be few more reports may clarify the issue. Thanks.
Rajib vaia,

There was a date called BFD (Bring forwarding Date) on earlier (one/more yr earlier dated) GCMS notes in which a date was written exactly after the one yr of PER....But new GCMS notes do not contain that name (BFD)...

May be this is a similar kind of date that have written...

But the basic difference is that, one/two month earlier dated GCMS notes of FSW13/ MI-3 applicants (who are on awaiting for final review stage) does not contain any date like this....their eligibility status was also blank...

These are the positive changes I have observed from the Tomsware brother's GCMS note.... :)

Lets hope for the best....

Actual outcome is nothing but to get the MR/PPR....:)

ruhee

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
Med's Request
21.10.2014 and 28.05.2018
Med's Done....
28.10.2014 and 23.06.2018
Interview........
07-11-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018
LANDED..........
???
tomsware said:
its written security check to be done by siebel corporation (i think its a 3rd party company) ....

and final review completion date written as July 25h (not mid july as i wrote earlier)
Dear tomsware bro,

when did you applied for GCMS and how long it took to get the reply ?
I applied 0n 4th June .....

Thanks....

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
ruhee said:
Dear tomsware bro,

Thanks....
Via agency, it takes about 40-45 days. I have just ordered and it is expected to be received on 25 July. That's also my PER date.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Forum Picture uploading :

(Collected)

Hello there everyone!
So it has come to discussion many times recently asking how to post images here.
Often times it is hard to describe it. I figure most people learn faster on visualization so for all of your benefits, I screen-capped the steps you can take to post an image on here if ever needed to. Hope you enjoy!
P.S. Sorry I can not do anything to change the size of the images. The site makes it that small. When in doubt just follow the arrows.

First step: Upload your image to a host site for storing photos online. In this example I will be using Photobucket.

Second step: Once you have finished uploading your image. You will select the whole "direct url" shown here by the arrow.

Third step: Once you have the code selected. You will need to right-click and copy the link for the image.

Fourth step: Come back onto the forum and click "reply". Now you need to click the "insert image" icon shown here by the arrow.

Fifth step: Now that you have clicked the "insert image" icon it should pop up an "img code". See example.

Sixth step: Now that the image code has been inserted. You will click to put your cursor between the code, right click, then paste.

Seventh step: And now you should have the "direct url" pasted in between the image code. Once previewed, you can click post. You should now see an image.

I hope this thread helps people and is easy to follow. I don't know if it will be helpful to a lot of people but I figured it wouldn't hurt to show people how to use this feature of the site. Let me know if you like it or it was helpful. Also, try it out in this thread with posting a picture if you like. Good luck posting pictures. :)

#############################################

Finally-----The 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th steps are not necessary
if in 2nd step, instead of "direct link" click on "IMG" link, then insert it in the body of you message.
Get creative!

#######################################

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ruhee said:
Dear tomsware bro,

Thanks....
I applied for GCMS directly via CIC yesterday....usually they take 1 month....took 5 CAD

raz002vp

Jul 24, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received at 02/10/2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
I applied directly via CIC yesterday....usually they take 1 month....
How to apply directly via CIC? And How would I pay for it?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
raz002vp said:
How to apply directly via CIC? And How would I pay for it?
Brother,

Please check from below:

GCMS stands for Global Case Management. It is basically what Canadian Immigration and Citizenship department of Canada is currently using the following computer systems for processing immigration / visa applications.

You can apply at any point of time. on avarage of 6-8 months after receiving AOR. Where most of the application are processed within that time frame

Apply online at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en - scroll to the very bottom. Check that you have read the Privacy Notice and click on Continue button.

If you are physically in Canada, you can obtain them for free under the Privacy Act.
If you are overseas, someone else (a Citizen, Permanent Resident, or someone physically present in Canada) will have to obtain them for you under the Access to Information Act. This can be a relative, friend or sponsor, or a commercial service. For this there is a $5 fee (more if you use a commercial service), and you will have to provide consent.

U will require a credit card which is activated with intl. transaction (BD-Brack bank VISA Cards are acceptable).

ziafsw

May 5, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO)
NOC Code......
1111 (Financial auditors and accountants)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app (27-08-2015 requested outing photos with spouse. 24-09-2016 requested to Complete the spousal Questionaire (IMM5490E))
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 (27-08-2015 Return PP & COPR with spouse's documents to add in my app)
Med's Request
12-12-2014 (04-02-2016; Second MR after adding spouse)
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (23-02-2016; done MR with spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014 (14-03-2016; PPR with Spouse)
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015 (Issued Again with Spouse 04-04-2016)
LANDED..........
21 November 2016
Siebel eGovernment is the application software foundation for the Global Case Management System. The system will provide CIC with a unified platform for managing the hundreds of thousands of cases that CIC handles worldwide. The Global Case Management System will integrate all the information needed to manage cases effectively, contributing to overall improvements in performance and client service. This initiative will also improve CIC's ability to share critical information with its partners and other governments more quickly, thereby ensuring the safety and security of Canadians.

Can't understand how they will complete security check... I have included a link to understand this properly

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Citizenship+and+Immigration+Canada+Standardizes+on+Siebel+eGovernment...-a0102982855

tomsware said:

jashim

Star Member
May 1, 2014
tomsware said:

Wow !!! it's a positive move....finally they indicate a date (at-least ???)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ziafsw said:
Siebel eGovernment is the application software foundation for the Global Case Management System. The system will provide CIC with a unified platform for managing the hundreds of thousands of cases that CIC handles worldwide. The Global Case Management System will integrate all the information needed to manage cases effectively, contributing to overall improvements in performance and client service. This initiative will also improve CIC's ability to share critical information with its partners and other governments more quickly, thereby ensuring the safety and security of Canadians.

Can't understand how they will complete security check... I have included a link to understand this properly

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Citizenship+and+Immigration+Canada+Standardizes+on+Siebel+eGovernment...-a0102982855

+1 for ur information brother...:)

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
Just now i got reply from SGVO!! Unfortunately its the same message they copy n paste for everyone. They r saying my application is in a queue awaiting initial review. I dont understand what this means, how long for my file to be awaiting for final review and so on. Guys if anyone has experienced the same or know what this means please reply. Thanks in advance.

locdinh

May 6, 2014
calm down bro, i has been waiting for 19 months
mrahman said:
Just now i got reply from SGVO!! Unfortunately its the same message they copy n paste for everyone. They r saying my application is in a queue awaiting initial review. I dont understand what this means, how long for my file to be awaiting for final review and so on. Guys if anyone has experienced the same or know what this means please reply. Thanks in advance.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mrahman said:
Are u sure brother--Its awaiting for "INITIAL REVIEW" or its "FINAL REVIEW"??

I cant find any difference so far...Since they have not issued MR to the "FINAL REVIEW" applicants....

People from the later dated (11th Sep/ 4Jul) applicants has got "FINAL REVIEW" reply, then how come u are on the "INITIAL REVIEW"...Cant understand anything..