Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
deepu131 said:
klmy

thanx to sinestra for helping me..i dont know whether i have done it correctly or not??? suggestions required

Please add few more books so it may help us

Thank you so much
Veterans of this group are
Munirask
AbhishekGupta
KLMY

They will respond.

Feb 9, 2014
Need urgent help

Hi,

I applied for FSW2013 in August and got my COPR for 3142 and completed my landing last month. I am now starting the credentialing process for Alliance (though I did get a course by course from WES as well and that turned out ok). While filling up the various forms here is where I am stuck:

1. In form D what is the student ID to be filled? I assumed it would be my roll no or registration no at Delhi University but when I went to my college they said this is number given by the alliance! :eek: But as per alliance there is no such mention. Can someone please help?

2. In form D again, the legal name to be mentioned is the one I currently have (post marriage) or the one which is mentioned on my marksheets and certificates (pre-marriage)? Ofcourse I would be sending my marriage certificate as well as required but what do I fill in the legal name on the form.

3. Anyone from IPH Delhi or Delhi University who has got the form D filled from the institute who can guide me on the process?

Really appreciate your help guys!

Thanks

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
Re: Need urgent help

delhiphysio123 said:
Hi,

I applied for FSW2013 in August and got my COPR for 3142 and completed my landing last month. I am now starting the credentialing process for Alliance (though I did get a course by course from WES as well and that turned out ok). While filling up the various forms here is where I am stuck:

1. In form D what is the student ID to be filled? I assumed it would be my roll no or registration no at Delhi University but when I went to my college they said this is number given by the alliance! :eek: But as per alliance there is no such mention. Can someone please help? :- [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]usually the hall ticket number that u wrote ur exams with. U better find a frend back in delhi to do your paper work for you. there are few forms need to be filled in by the university n b sent by them only[/size][/size][/size]

2. In form D again, the legal name to be mentioned is the one I currently have (post marriage) or the one which is mentioned on my marksheets and certificates (pre-marriage)? Ofcourse I would be sending my marriage certificate as well as required but what do I fill in the legal name on the form.

3. Anyone from IPH Delhi or Delhi University who has got the form D filled from the institute who can guide me on the process?

Really appreciate your help guys!

Thanks

abhishek1985

Sep 24, 2014
Hi Guys

Please advise for below . -

Hey all

Need advise on physiotherapists.

My wife is a physiotherapits. She got her education credentials verified via WES and is the prime applicant for PR.

Now the thing is we checked alliance physiotherapy association website and how to get her license.

They conveyed that we again go through credentials verification process and send our transcripts. It is a complicate process in India.

They did mentioned that WWS can send the reports and transcripts to them..you have any clue how exactly it is done once we land in canada

We will stay in onatrio province

Regards
Abhishek

delhiphysio22

Sep 16, 2015
Hi

Can you please guide me about the process you went through for applying? Also kindly tell about the difficulties faced in applying as a Delhi university student.
I also belong to IPH.

Thanks in advance.

godwinlawani

May 21, 2020
hi
please i'd like to ask if anybody knows if CAPR can send letter of invitation to any physiotherapist outside canada in order to get a temporary resident visa to write the PCE exams?

Thanks in advance