+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 - NOC 2174 (Computer Programmers and media develpers) LETS CONNECT HERE

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW 2013 - NOC 2174 (Computer Programmers and media developers) LETS CONNECT HERE

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, Lets connect here...

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
Clickitt said:
Anybody there !!!!
How many days the cap for this NOC will be done? Now I am asking for request form from uni, so maybe it's too late while I could submit application in the middle of May :(((

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadachocaccon said:
How many days the cap for this NOC will be done? Now I am asking for request form from uni, so maybe it's too late while I could submit application in the middle of May :(((
As per the process defined by CIC it will take at least 3 to 4 months for any NOC, hence not to worry, start your process.

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
Clickitt said:
As per the process defined by CIC it will take at least 3 to 4 months for any NOC, hence not to worry, start your process.
I dont believe it! :))

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadachocaccon said:
I dont believe it! :))
Earlier the NOC cap was 500 and ECA was not there at that time also it took 7 to 8 months to fill that cap, now they have introduced ECA which itself takes 2 to 3 weeks (normal process) in this case definitely it will take min 3 to 4 months to fill high demand NOCs.

canadachocaccon

Star Member
Oct 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-07-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
Clickitt said:
Earlier the NOC cap was 500 and ECA was not there at that time also it took 7 to 8 months to fill that cap, now they have introduced ECA which itself takes 2 to 3 weeks (normal process) in this case definitely it will take min 3 to 4 months to fill high demand NOCs.
Let's hope so then ;D

look_ahead

Apr 27, 2013
Hi , I am new to this forum and look forward to suggestions from folks here. For a start up can some one explain me the process of getting the education credentials assessed? I am currently in US but my had completed my bachelors from India. Any suggestions on how to proceed further ?

Thanks !

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look_ahead said:
Hi , I am new to this forum and look forward to suggestions from folks here. For a start up can some one explain me the process of getting the education credentials assessed? I am currently in US but my had completed my bachelors from India. Any suggestions on how to proceed further ?

Thanks !
Under which NOC you want to apply ?? What is your profession? Which degree u completed in India?

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look_ahead said:
I fall in 2174 NOC. I completed my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.
You need to go for ECA first.

look_ahead

Apr 27, 2013
Yes, you are right . Just wondering if any one has been in a situation where one is not in India and has requested the respective university/college to send across the transcripts to the CIC approved ECA agencies (e.g. WES). As the collge/universities ask to deposit draft/fees from a nationalised bank in India wondering how should all this be coordinated ?? ::)

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look_ahead said:
Yes, you are right . Just wondering if any one has been in a situation where one is not in India and has requested the respective university/college to send across the transcripts to the CIC approved ECA agencies (e.g. WES). As the collge/universities ask to deposit draft/fees from a nationalised bank in India wondering how should all this be coordinated ?? ::)
You can apply from US. Do u have any qualification in computers?

vital_parsley

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Hi friends,

I am getting to read that there is a form that has to be filled and submitted from the university people in the package that they are going to send ?
But I dont see any form on the WES website.
All I know is :

1) Get together you marksheets and certificate and package them in an envelope and send it to
By Postal Mail

World Education Services
P. O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
USA

OR

By Express Courier *

World Education Services
64 Beaver St, #146
New York, NY 10004
USA

2) Same set of documents go from the University side to the same above one of the addresses.

3) They get assessed and you get your evaluation copy.

Can someone please confirm on the above points .If there are any other forms that are to be sent with the documents we send or the university sends ...can someone please help me here for the links to those forms.