+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
luqi said:
Hey guys, anybody here who can provide me the link in which the minster promised that FSWP 2013 applicants will be processed within a year.

thanks.
Check your aor & PER. Written there.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
ramgarhia said:
Check your aor & PER. Written there.
no offence, but thats not my answer i want official instructions issued by the minister.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
terki said:
ramgarhia is correct - official letter (aor /per) does say so - they are part of ministerial instructions
i am from london visa office which doesnt send AOR. Here is a copy of my PER please and i dont see anything in this which says file will be processed within a year.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated xxxx xx xxxxxxx $1,250.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. isxxxxxxxxxxxx Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
luqi said:
i am from london visa office which doesnt send AOR. Here is a copy of my PER please and i dont see anything in this which says file will be processed within a year.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated xxxx xx xxxxxxx $1,250.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. isxxxxxxxxxxxx Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is written in my AOR...

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
I want chris alexander saying which was published in gazette. I dont have AOR neither PER has this

dhanoa9015

Jul 4, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
hello my friends..so happy to be here after a long long time...i just wanted to share my experience with you guys...pardon me if my words hurt anybody...I landed here in may this year. I had a well settled job with Indraprastha gas limited delhi as a deputy manager-pipelines and earning about 70000 pm. Since i landed i had 6-7 interviews but all failed bcoz they want canadian experience.Getting a Professional Eng license is important but it is very difficult, coz you have to write exams and need to have atleast 1 yr of canadian exp. so i applied for a masters degree here but my application was rejected. I had my last interview in august. So i decided to take up some part time job to make my ends meet, i worked as a cashier with safeway for 2 months and then as a delivery driver with UPS for 2 months. i left the UPS job 2 weeks ago n now just hope to get a job by jan otherwise will have no option but to return back coz my funds are drying out and i have a child nearing 4 yrs who needs to go to school soon. If i put him to playschool now it would cost me 200 pm...way out of my reach. Many times i wonder i did a big mistake coming here, leaving my govt job and just played around with my career. i did my graduation from NIT jalandhar but nobody knows anything about that. After 7 months of struggle i have realised that canada is not for us professionally experienced engineers, but for skilled laborers, most of our people here do these jobs like driving city buses,taxis, warehouses,painters,carpenters,cleaners etc. Only those with an engg degree from canada are doing respectful jobs. I have seen an mba from uk (a punjabi) working as a driver with UPS. Literally i left that job heartbroken as i had to lift more than 70 kgs many times all the day for just 19 dollars per hour and that too in this harsh snow. life in canada is really very hard for us new immigrants...as we are not prepared to do such hard labor jobs....

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
please check your inbox.

dhanoa9015 said:
hello my friends..so happy to be here after a long long time...i just wanted to share my experience with you guys...pardon me if my words hurt anybody...I landed here in may this year. I had a well settled job with Indraprastha gas limited delhi as a deputy manager-pipelines and earning about 70000 pm. Since i landed i had 6-7 interviews but all failed bcoz they want canadian experience.Getting a Professional Eng license is important but it is very difficult, coz you have to write exams and need to have atleast 1 yr of canadian exp. so i applied for a masters degree here but my application was rejected. I had my last interview in august. So i decided to take up some part time job to make my ends meet, i worked as a cashier with safeway for 2 months and then as a delivery driver with UPS for 2 months. i left the UPS job 2 weeks ago n now just hope to get a job by jan otherwise will have no option but to return back coz my funds are drying out and i have a child nearing 4 yrs who needs to go to school soon. If i put him to playschool now it would cost me 200 pm...way out of my reach. Many times i wonder i did a big mistake coming here, leaving my govt job and just played around with my career. i did my graduation from NIT jalandhar but nobody knows anything about that. After 7 months of struggle i have realised that canada is not for us professionally experienced engineers, but for skilled laborers, most of our people here do these jobs like driving city buses,taxis, warehouses,painters,carpenters,cleaners etc. Only those with an engg degree from canada are doing respectful jobs. I have seen an mba from uk (a punjabi) working as a driver with UPS. Literally i left that job heartbroken as i had to lift more than 70 kgs many times all the day for just 19 dollars per hour and that too in this harsh snow. life in canada is really very hard for us new immigrants...as we are not prepared to do such hard labor jobs....

tas8fr

May 16, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-11-2013
Med's Request
03-12-2013 / 29-09-2014 / 11-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 / 03-10-2014 / 18-11-2014
Interview........
Probably waived off since MR and PPR1 is received
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on 29-09-2014 , wiating for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Admins.,

3rd line added in ECAS yesterday.
Please update the spread sheet.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
Friends,

I have received CoRP (together with Visa stamped in passport) from SGVO ...

in the CoRP of my wife and son, there is a section named 'Dependent's section'

and the question was written as:

Have you any dependents other than those listed below?

then my UCI number, my name and my date of birth

(same info written in both of my wife's and son's 'dependent's section'..

well, the confusion is that, I am (the principal applicant) not their dependent, rather they are my dependent.

anyone can clarify my confusion?

Thanks a lot in advance

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
tomsware said:
Friends,

I have received CoRP (together with Visa stamped in passport) from SGVO ...

in the CoRP of my wife and son, there is a section named 'Dependent's section'

and the question was written as:

Have you any dependents other than those listed below?

then my UCI number, my name and my date of birth

(same info written in both of my wife's and son's 'dependent's section'..

well, the confusion is that, I am (the principal applicant) not their dependent, rather they are my dependent.

anyone can clarify my confusion?

Thanks a lot in advance
That is quite concerning, but hopefully its nothing.
I would raise an email inquiry.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
Hi guys,

As this forum has been of great help for me during my immigration process,so i want to share my findings about canada life for new immigrants.

I agree with what our forum member dhanoa9015 has said about hard life in canada.

I got a good job in my very first month, nothing great but i was lucky that i had some IT skills which worked in my favor in getting a good paying job.

First i will discuss about good things( which are very few) and then bad things which are more.

Good things:

Country is very clean and girls are beautiful (you literally see girls from all over the world if you are in toronto) and night life is awesome , but trust me after few months we get bored with this party life.

Bad things that i have noticed:

1) employers are absolutely racist when it comes to hiring, unless you are too good with your technical skills and they badly need you then only they hire you provided they dont find a local so called western guy. Its good if you have a western name so you atleast get a interview call!!

95% of immigrants are being used only for low paying jobs here like security gaurds, hotel staff and so on. that too after facing lot of compeition from local college students who also compete for part time jobs. mostly we dont even get part time jobs as we are all over qualified:)

Truck drivers make good money here than a software enginner or any other white collar job!!! but truck driving messes your family life. But a good option to people who just need money and nothing else.

2) job market is absolutely small, its absolutely no comparision comapred to usa.

3) i am noticing 90% of immigrants getting only low paid jobs and they get to make hardly 50 or 60 thousand indian rupees when converted to indian currency after all taxes.

4) This so called canadian experience to get a job here is all crap. They are just making people do courses here so govt can make money.very few get clerical jobs here even after spending 9000 to 10000 Canadian dollars as college fees to get local certifications. And the salaries are too low for jobs considering 30 percent money gets sukked by government as taxes.

mostly they give only part time jobs , and they may ask you to leave anytime

5) Doctors are much better in india when compared to dumb doctors here. the so called free medical care in canada is not very useful reality. health care is all game here.

6) for anyone in india specially wife and husband working in decent paying jobs in india ( making 40k or 50k indian rupees each), trust me think twice before you want to move to canada as this job market just sucks for immigrants and they will rarely hire non locals in decent paying jobs, forget about high paying jobs.

7) not a place for young kids as this country is so free life that kids will end up only enjoying and nothing serious in life, smoking is so common here among kids and it really makes me feel bad.

8) employers and mentors talk very friendly as if they will help you, but be assured they will never offer a job if you are not a white or a local born. people may get a good job after 4 or 5 years after you waste all your savings that you made back home.

I know few of my fellow immigrants who got decent jobs in first two months but the percentage i see is only very very less percentage of people getting jobs what they deserve after spending lots of money for immigration process. ( may be 3 to 5 guys in every 100 immigrants)

9) This country has lot of natural resources, and the economy is surviving just based on those natural resources which this country is gifted with, but in reality jobs market is a mess here and people rarely change jobs here unless they are fired. firing is very very common in jobs here, unless you work with very good indian companies which never fire emplyees.

10) i would say this contry is just like a village next to united states, but the only good this is its very clean here.

11) USA never ill treats qualified professionals, they welcome most skillful people from around the world and give jobs, thats how they became super power. ofcourse in last few years usa is messed up because of bad poplitics fighting wars and wasting all their money.

But here in canada people are so egoistic that they never hire talented people because they are scared of their jobs, government is just making millions of dollars here with this smart immigration advertising and all the crap.

12) can you imagine neuro surgeons driving taxis here and they will remain like that for ever in this country.

13) this place is good for refuges who have no safety in their country. not for well educated indians for sure. I will just take my citizenship here and will run away to usa or back to india for sure.

14) even local canadians hate this job market and they will be dying to cross the usa border for getting jobs in usa as its a huge market with lot of jobs.

Note: ignore all my spelling mitakes as i was busy with other works, but i want to share what i am observing in this country which may help. lastly its not my intention to demotivate anyone but just be very careful when you finally get the so called PR.

Mohanna1977

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21.June.2013
Nomination.....
10.Sep.2013
AOR Received.
20.Sep.2013
File Transfer...
20.Sep.2013
Med's Request
24.Jul.2014
Med's Done....
28.Jul.2014
Dear admin
Please kindly update my status, I have received my passports with maple Visa

Thanks

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
dhanoa9015 said:
+1 for sharing ur views

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
three star said:
Hi guys,

As this forum has been of great help for me during my immigration process,so i want to share my findings about canada life for new immigrants.

I agree with what our forum member dhanoa9015 has said about hard life in canada.

I got a good job in my very first month, nothing great but i was lucky that i had some IT skills which worked in my favor in getting a good paying job.

First i will discuss about good things( which are very few) and then bad things which are more.

Good things:

Country is very clean and girls are beautiful (you literally see girls from all over the world if you are in toronto) and night life is awesome , but trust me after few months we get bored with this party life.

Bad things that i have noticed:

1) employers are absolutely racist when it comes to hiring, unless you are too good with your technical skills and they badly need you then only they hire you provided they dont find a local so called western guy. Its good if you have a western name so you atleast get a interview call!!

95% of immigrants are being used only for low paying jobs here like security gaurds, hotel staff and so on. that too after facing lot of compeition from local college students who also compete for part time jobs. mostly we dont even get part time jobs as we are all over qualified:)

Truck drivers make good money here than a software enginner or any other white collar job!!! but truck driving messes your family life. But a good option to people who just need money and nothing else.

2) job market is absolutely small, its absolutely no comparision comapred to usa.

3) i am noticing 90% of immigrants getting only low paid jobs and they get to make hardly 50 or 60 thousand indian rupees when converted to indian currency after all taxes.

4) This so called canadian experience to get a job here is all crap. They are just making people do courses here so govt can make money.very few get clerical jobs here even after spending 9000 to 10000 Canadian dollars as college fees to get local certifications. And the salaries are too low for jobs considering 30 percent money gets sukked by government as taxes.

mostly they give only part time jobs , and they may ask you to leave anytime

5) Doctors are much better in india when compared to dumb doctors here. the so called free medical care in canada is not very useful reality. health care is all game here.

6) for anyone in india specially wife and husband working in decent paying jobs in india ( making 40k or 50k indian rupees each), trust me think twice before you want to move to canada as this job market just sucks for immigrants and they will rarely hire non locals in decent paying jobs, forget about high paying jobs.

7) not a place for young kids as this country is so free life that kids will end up only enjoying and nothing serious in life, smoking is so common here among kids and it really makes me feel bad.

8) employers and mentors talk very friendly as if they will help you, but be assured they will never offer a job if you are not a white or a local born. people may get a good job after 4 or 5 years after you waste all your savings that you made back home.

I know few of my fellow immigrants who got decent jobs in first two months but the percentage i see is only very very less percentage of people getting jobs what they deserve after spending lots of money for immigration process. ( may be 3 to 5 guys in every 100 immigrants)

9) This country has lot of natural resources, and the economy is surviving just based on those natural resources which this country is gifted with, but in reality jobs market is a mess here and people rarely change jobs here unless they are fired. firing is very very common in jobs here, unless you work with very good indian companies which never fire emplyees.

10) i would say this contry is just like a village next to united states, but the only good this is its very clean here.

11) USA never ill treats qualified professionals, they welcome most skillful people from around the world and give jobs, thats how they became super power. ofcourse in last few years usa is messed up because of bad poplitics fighting wars and wasting all their money.

But here in canada people are so egoistic that they never hire talented people because they are scared of their jobs, government is just making millions of dollars here with this smart immigration advertising and all the crap.

12) can you imagine neuro surgeons driving taxis here and they will remain like that for ever in this country.

13) this place is good for refuges who have no safety in their country. not for well educated indians for sure. I will just take my citizenship here and will run away to usa or back to india for sure.

14) even local canadians hate this job market and they will be dying to cross the usa border for getting jobs in usa as its a huge market with lot of jobs.

Note: ignore all my spelling mitakes as i was busy with other works, but i want to share what i am observing in this country which may help. lastly its not my intention to demotivate anyone but just be very careful when you finally get the so called PR.
+1