+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

GURPARTAP1988

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Punjab
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd aug 2013
AOR Received.
11th nov 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23rd july 2014
Med's Done....
1st aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
hi all..
i am in a strange situation
i am Aug 2013 NDVO applicant.i got medical request along with rprf and passport photocopies on 23rd July 2014 and got 3 rd line updated on 1st aug 2014. there after i got 4th line in my ecas on 16th Nov 2014 (on Sunday). but no original passport request till date. i raised a cse and got a standrd reply as "the application is currently in queue,after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise any of the next steps".
please advise me what should i do now?any other who faced the same problem in past,please tell me what and when i can expect something from ndvo

plz plz reply

edvrfn

Dec 4, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Med's Done....
28-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
Hello friends...I can still see many waiting to hear from their visa offices and completion of the process. I know its very hard as i myself have gone through it multiple times. And congrats to all those who have successfully made it and got their Visas.

Just want to share my experience
I landed in Vancouver in October and landing process is all the same as many have told earlier. I lived with my relatives for first 20 days while I was looking for job and during this period I applied for atleast 200 jobs in Vancouver & Toronto, and believe me not a single reply back. Only of a scam company who would say i have very good profile and if training for ITIL or PMP from them they would assure me job, and for this training i have to pay them dollars. Don't get fooled anyone by these people. It puts a lot of pressure when no one is replying to your applications and i even started applying for jobs needing much lower skill but in my field only. But in this gloom by god's grace I got one response from a consultant aswell who was looking for a candidate for her customer. Initially it was herself who took one hour long interview, checking my communication skill and spoken english. Only after that she forwarded my resume to the employer and i got this opportunity for interview. And with the help of god only i got this job aswell and pulled me out of this uncertainty.

So my advise to all you guys, atleast who have got there visas and not landed yet or at the medical stage. Upload your resumes to job portals and create alerts for the kind of jobs and location where you wish to settle. This way you will circulate your resume in the market much ahead of your landing, and may do many changes in it as well as websites here pick their own standard templates. With alerts you will get to know what kind of jobs are available in your location of choice and what kind of preparation you need to do, any certifications that might be needed.

So now to the IT guys, my job in India had mostly revolved around Cisco technology and because of working in MNC it got even more concentrated towards Cisco as we used to give remote support. But looking at the job market here it seems, skill needed is all-in-one kind MCSE, Cisco, database management & Security. These all get asked for in various combinations.

So good luck guys and keep praying for. There's no shame in asking from god. I will be sleeping now got to go to work in the morning.

saeedabid

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2013
AOR Received.
09-09-2013
File Transfer...
11-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
19-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
edvrfn said:
Hello friends...I can still see many waiting to hear from their visa offices and completion of the process. I know its very hard as i myself have gone through it multiple times. And congrats to all those who have successfully made it and got their Visas.

I landed in Vancouver in October and landing process is all the same as many have told earlier. I lived with my relatives for first 20 days while I was looking for job and during this period I applied for atleast 200 jobs in Vancouver & Toronto, and believe me not a single reply back. Only of a scam company who would say i have very good profile and if training for ITIL or PMP from them they would assure me job, and for this training i have to pay them dollars. Don't get fooled anyone by these people. It puts a lot of pressure when no one is replying to your applications and i even started applying for jobs needing much lower skill but in my field only. But in this gloom by god's grace I got one response from a consultant aswell who was looking for a candidate for her customer. Initially it was herself who took one hour long interview, checking my communication skill and spoken english. Only after that she forwarded my resume to the employer and i got this opportunity for interview. And with the help of god only i got this job aswell and pulled me out of this uncertainty.

So my advise to all you guys, atleast who have got there visas and not landed yet or at the medical stage. Upload your resumes to job portals and create alerts for the kind of jobs and location where you wish to settle. This way you will circulate your resume in the market much ahead of your landing, and may do many changes in it as well as websites here pick their own standard templates. With alerts you will get to know what kind of jobs are available in your location of choice and what kind of preparation you need to do, any certifications that might be needed.

So now to the IT guys, my job in India had mostly revolved around Cisco technology and because of working in MNC it got even more concentrated towards Cisco as we used to give remote support. But looking at the job market here it seems, skill needed is all-in-one kind MCSE, Cisco, database management & Security. These all get asked for in various combinations.

So good luck guys and keep praying for. There's no shame in asking from god. I will be sleeping now got to go to work in the morning.
Thank edvrfn, for sharing your experience. Hope you get a good job.

Regards

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
edvrfn said:

Thanks for sharing your experience +1. Also, congrats on getting that job. Now, onwards to a brighter future! ;) :)

farhadiz

Oct 22, 2014
Manchester
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
File Transfer...
13-10-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
18-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2015
GURPARTAP1988 said:
hi all..
i am Aug 2013 NDVO applicant.i got medical request along with rprf and passport photocopies on 23rd July 2014 and got 3 rd line updated on 1st aug 2014. there after i got 4th line in my ecas on 16th Nov 2014 (on Sunday). but no original passport request till date. i raised a cse and got a standrd reply as "the application is currently in queue,after which we will contact the applicant directly to advise any of the next steps".
please advise me what should i do now?any other who faced the same problem in past,please tell me what and when i can expect something from ndvo

plz plz reply

Hi,

Don't worry. They sometimes first send the PPR2 and then upload Ecas and sometimes vice versa. In either case it would be no problem for you. Wait for one more week and if you didn't get any email from them, email them and explain that the fourth line is updated. In my case, I first received the PPR2 email regarding to acceptance, then after a week the fourth line was updated.

Hope you hear good news soon,
Farhad

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
GURPARTAP1988 said:
hi all..

plz plz reply

Just have patience. You will get PPR soon as you have already paid RPRF fee.

Krutick13

Feb 22, 2014
Etobicoke, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-03-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
File Transfer...
29-03-2014
Med's Request
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
14-07-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
PPR1:11-07-2014 , PPR2: 12-11-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 14-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already Landed.
Hi Friends,

I am thankful to God that I have received PPR2 for my wife and myself on 12 November 2014 from NDVO. ECAS status says , Decision Made on 14 November 2014. Admin please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks forumites for your support.

Regards,
Krutick13

BAMP

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2013
Nomination.....
06-02-2014
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
File Transfer...
Processing start on 27th Feb
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
29/08/2014
Passport Req..
PPR1- 26/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM-3/02/2015 & PPR2-11/02/2015
Krutick13 said:
Hi Friends,

I am thankful to God that I have received PPR2 for my wife and myself on 12 November 2014 from NDVO. ECAS status says , Decision Made on 14 November 2014. Admin please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks forumites for your support.

Regards,
Krutick13
Congrats Krutick

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fees encahsed - 06.05.2014
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
07.07.2014 (along with RPRF)
Med's Done....
14.07.2014 Third line in E-CAS : 22.07.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29.09.2014 - DM on 30.09.2014
VISA ISSUED...
26.09.2014 - Received on 08.10.2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
edvrfn said:

Thanks a lot bro for sharing your experience. I wish you all the best in your efforts...

tas8fr

May 16, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-11-2013
Med's Request
03-12-2013 / 29-09-2014 / 11-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 / 03-10-2014 / 18-11-2014
Interview........
Probably waived off since MR and PPR1 is received
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on 29-09-2014 , wiating for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello all,

Wanted to share my experience of the application processing

Application was received for processing on 28-11-2014.
Medical request came on 03-12-2013.
Medicals were done on 23-12-2013.
My wife was pregnant. So only partial medical tests were done withour xray.

Then I mailed NDVO for an extension of the medical request submission.
They agreed with an email reply. They did not say any specific date
since the delivery date will be tentative.

Then after the new kid was born I have sent latets documents to NDVO
on 21-07-2014 since passport request , birth certificate and its translation
took some time in Germany.

Then on 28-09-2014 i got the request to complete the medicals for new born
and also my spouse and also PPR1

I was returning back to India on 30-09-2014.

I came back to Bangalore and took an appointment at fortis for the medical tests.

New born tests were completed without any problem.
But my spouse IME could not be updated by authorities in Fortis.

This might be because the authorities in Frankfurt has probably
updated it partially and kept in on hold.

So by oct 3rd i again wrote to NDVO requesting their suggestion in this case.
I have also sent the passport copies

On Nov 11th they emailed that since it was close to 1 year for the 1st medicals
done , I should repeat the medicals for me , my spouse and my elder son.

I repeated the medicals for 3 of us on 18-11-2014.
I am waiting for the 3rd line in ECAS which did not come still.

Also need to see if i get PPR2 this year or not.

This information might help others who are in the same situation like me.

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th july,2013
AOR Received.
28th oct,2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
eagerly waiting
LANDED..........
'a dream' will soon come true
amirsrima said:
Ya you should send inquiry about your application, Just get log in through on-line services;//services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=
and proceed
But you should not get depressed seeing 2014 applicants moving faster - it is a separate scheme with different tiimelines. I am sure you must have seen many 2009 & 2010 applicants in the que in the forum.
Within 2013 applicants even, timlines vary from application to application, category to category and even points to point, so don't worry. I personally feel you should be expecting MR within 2014. Good luck
I sent my query via CSE 2 days ago n received an auto reply as u already have mentioned. TodAy I got an email stating:

"Your application is currently under review. Should any additional information or documentation be required you will be contacted"

It has increased my doubts and curiosity because I've sent all the required documents......moreover they've modified this additional documents' requirement now n they ask us to submit our documents in detail at the time of application submission.

Is it a lame excuse to delay my case or does anyone else has received such reply too.

manncanada

May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-May-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
8-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
Decision made on 21st Feb 2015. Waiting for Password request.
edvrfn said:

Congratulation for your job . I think getting job in Canada is bigger achievement than getting visa. Can you tell me more about java, j2ee , android job there ? What is the salary offer we get in IT .

sandeep7972

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 [PER]
File Transfer...
8-02-2015 [SECOND LINE]
Med's Request
13-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015, Third Line : 28-05-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2015; Fourth Line : 19-06-2015; PP Sent on 22-06-2015 via VFS Banglore
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
LANDED..........
01-08-2015
Hi seniors
I read that someone from this group posted his experience after arriving at Canada and he advised that it's better to apply for relevant jobs via employment sites way before entering Canada.... Could anyone pleas suggest some real job sites that serves alot better than usual sites (like indeed)
Pls send ur replies as message
Thank you :)

atipra

Feb 19, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2013
IELTS Request
7.5 score (sent with application)
File Transfer...
28-6-2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014
Med's Done....
13-9-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2014
Dear Admins, plz update the spreadsheet.
Thanks to ALMIGHTY. Received my passport with visa stamp today :)
Thanks to the forum and all the members for their help.
Best of luck to the members who are in the process of getting the visa...wishing quick processing for them.

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fees encahsed - 06.05.2014
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
07.07.2014 (along with RPRF)
Med's Done....
14.07.2014 Third line in E-CAS : 22.07.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29.09.2014 - DM on 30.09.2014
VISA ISSUED...
26.09.2014 - Received on 08.10.2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
atipra said:
Dear Admins, plz update the spreadsheet.
Thanks to ALMIGHTY. Received my passport with visa stamp today :)
Thanks to the forum and all the members for their help.
Best of luck to the members who are in the process of getting the visa...wishing quick processing for them.
Congratulations atipra..
all the best for your future...