+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
THANK YOU - rromo4ka, sinestra and Aimer Le Canada

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
Thanks sinestra for re-posting your landing experience as I missed your first post.

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
FRIENDS

FINALLY WAIT IS OVER.

I GOT PASSPORT WITH VISA! FEELING GOOD. THANKS GOD FOR EVERYTHING.

THIS FORUM WAS REALLY HELPFUL.

MY SPECIAL THANKS TO PERSERVERANCE,DEVKIS,SINESTRA,SHRIPAD,AND ALL OTHER FORUM MEMBERS.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL MEMBERS AND HOPE ALL WILL GET VISA SOON.

ALL THE BEST FRIENDS.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
SAP_BW said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
FRIENDS

FINALLY WAIT IS OVER.

I GOT PASSPORT WITH VISA! FEELING GOOD. THANKS GOD FOR EVERYTHING.

THIS FORUM WAS REALLY HELPFUL.

MY SPECIAL THANKS TO PERSERVERANCE,DEVKIS,SINESTRA,SHRIPAD,AND ALL OTHER FORUM MEMBERS.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL MEMBERS AND HOPE ALL WILL GET VISA SOON.

ALL THE BEST FRIENDS.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

COngrats SAP_BW.:D

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
edvrfn said:
AlertJack...nobody in FSW13 atleast mentioned background checks for past employement...Also for many it would be difficult to follow up past employers in case that has happened. I suggest you order GCMS notes.
Thank you edrfn. Iam waiting for my gcms notes.

Any idea which field on the notes would have info on past employment verification?

Jatpunjabi

May 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
passport request 06-01-2014
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Passport Req..
06-01-2014
Please advise the following points :
As I will first land in Winnipeg (Manitoba) via Toronto on 01/07/2014
and stay there for one week and apply for SIN & health card.
Then will go to Abbots-ford (BC) and stay there for two months
then come back Hamilton (Ontario) and stay there for two weeks.
Kindly advise :
1. Should i purchase health insurance from India
or Manitoba health card will work for whole Canada?
2. Should i purchase travel insurance?
3. My port of entry will be Toronto?
4. In the application form for PR card there are two different address columns
i.e. current residential address in Canada and mailing address in Canada
Can i give current residential address of Winnipeg (Manitoba)
and mailing address of Abbots-ford (BC) ?

Regards,

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
One advise to all who plan to land in Ontario.

Get 3 months travel insurance from any private companies. God forbid if you fall sick, you can get admitted in any hospital. Know that you will be without insurance for the 1st 3 months in Ontario.

jpatel2606

Jul 26, 2011
GM Forum Member... Yesterday @ Ahmadabad there was BG check was for my case...my wife is Primary Applicant... one Indian Lady and one Foreigner came to her office around 3.00PM.. Before coming to office they have ask about her in entire area with Photo.. as it was industry area..ppl dont know each other...so her manager got call from industry area ppl so her manger got hit about BG check..so he was ready.. and he has inform to my wife as well...they ask about her duty... from how long she is working... they check my wife computer.. as she was @ client visit .. so they call 1st her number but number was not reachable so i got a call from them and ask .. can i speak to my wife name.. then i told she is @ office or might be @ client visit.. then she ask her number... i told the same number.. she called her again and ask about .. from how long she is working.. where is she ? how she travel ? where does she seat in office...
in this cross verification.. Her manger told some other client name and she told some other client name as her manager is totally Marketing guy.. and she is in Cost Accounting... they ask other office ppl about her... they got satisfied about employment but not satisfied about duty.. while going they were talking to each other look like its fraud case... they took -ve impression... once my wife reached office she called her again saying if thye want to come again for any questions.. she told ur inquire is over.. please don't call again...so i am really worry and in tense what to do ??

They are very strict and coming like detective and -ve mind set...i don't know why they are coming -ve mind set....

i talk to my consultant about enter case..my consultant told me don't worry.. this can happen...they can not prove as we have all the document if they ask any query... but still i am in tense.. please guys give your thoughts and what can be done next....

Is any one faced same kind of experience ???

i am just praying to god..

Ewy2012

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
28-01-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
15-5-2014 (Currently a PR)
jpatel2606 said:
GM Forum Member... Yesterday @ Ahmadabad there was BG check was for my case...my wife is Primary Applicant... one Indian Lady and one Foreigner came to her office around 3.00PM.. Before coming to office they have ask about her in entire area with Photo.. as it was industry area..ppl dont know each other...so her manager got call from industry area ppl so her manger got hit about BG check..so he was ready.. and he has inform to my wife as well...they ask about her duty... from how long she is working... they check my wife computer.. as she was @ client visit .. so they call 1st her number but number was not reachable so i got a call from them and ask .. can i speak to my wife name.. then i told she is @ office or might be @ client visit.. then she ask her number... i told the same number.. she called her again and ask about .. from how long she is working.. where is she ? how she travel ? where does she seat in office...
in this cross verification.. Her manger told some other client name and she told some other client name as her manager is totally Marketing guy.. and she is in Cost Accounting... they ask other office ppl about her... they got satisfied about employment but not satisfied about duty.. while going they were talking to each other look like its fraud case... they took -ve impression... once my wife reached office she called her again saying if thye want to come again for any questions.. she told ur inquire is over.. please don't call again...so i am really worry and in tense what to do ??

They are very strict and coming like detective and -ve mind set...i don't know why they are coming -ve mind set....

i talk to my consultant about enter case..my consultant told me don't worry.. this can happen...they can not prove as we have all the document if they ask any query... but still i am in tense.. please guys give your thoughts and what can be done next....

sorry for that man, but from my experiance and what i know...the visa officer has all authorities, if a -ve decision is made then there, s no way you can appeal...you can go to court but nothing is guranteed...just pray it wont happen

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
sinestra said:
One advise to all who plan to land in Ontario.

Get 3 months travel insurance from any private companies. God forbid if you fall sick, you can get admitted in any hospital. Know that you will be without insurance for the 1st 3 months in Ontario.
God bless you my friend!

keep posting such a valuable information.

thanks.

sharmausct

Jun 24, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
AOR Received.
29-10-2013
Med's Request
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 22-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Med's Done....
First on 27-01-2014, Second on 27-09-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
Passport Req..
First on 21-12-2013,Second on 16-10-2014 for daughter(due to family addition)
VISA ISSUED...
First on 06-06-2014, Second on 14-10-2014 (due to family addition)
sinestra said:
Oh what a predicament!!
Vats is right in asking you to include your new born in the form, but in this scenario, I believe, you need to raise a CSE for getting your passports back citing the reason above.
yeah...i have already explained this and requested my passports back in the same CSE(intimation of my child's birth)....but no reply yet...should i raise separate CSE for passport return?should i also mail them?what is the email ID of NDVO?

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
jpatel2606 said:

what is ur applictn date brooo and at wht stg ur applictn iss

Veejay

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
Hi Zubair,
My Application was returned last year, on that UCI i was not sure about the whether it was 5 or S.
So in my second time application i didnt mentioned by UCI, once i received the PER the same UCI number appeared in PER mail.

There is no harm if u fill or dont fill, the result will be the same.

regards
Vj

Zubair23 said:
Hi Guys,

Candidates whose application returned due to Capping last year,

Please resolve my query related to quote UCI number this year

regards
zubair

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
Veejay said:
Hi Zubair,
My Application was returned last year, on that UCI i was not sure about the whether it was 5 or S.
So in my second time application i didnt mentioned by UCI, once i received the PER the same UCI number appeared in PER mail.

There is no harm if u fill or dont fill, the result will be the same.

regards
Vj
Hey VJ UCI is always numeric. Hope this will help you.

nicks

Apr 7, 2014
jpatel2606 said:

Hi buddy...

Realy sad to hear ... my frnd is in d same situation. .. he also got personal verification. . At ahmd on 14th feb... bt till date no reply.... frm ndvo...
What is ur timeline.. which noc n wen did u got ur AOR and processing started on whih date..?

My AOR recd on 26th march n still processing nt stareted..!!!!