+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

shripad

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013, PER received :29-Jul-2013,
AOR Received.
AOR: 05-Sep-2013, Processing started : 07-Mar-14
Med's Request
22-May-2014, RPRF Request : 22-May-2014
Med's Done....
24-May-2014 ; Medicals received : 02-Jun-2014; RPRF encashed 10-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -18Jun2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Sept-2014
Dear All hearty congrates to all who received the maple leaf ... and DM.. so happy to see you good news.... Kindly pray for us also those who are waiting for PPR /DM.....many thanks and all the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :D

shripad

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013, PER received :29-Jul-2013,
AOR Received.
AOR: 05-Sep-2013, Processing started : 07-Mar-14
Med's Request
22-May-2014, RPRF Request : 22-May-2014
Med's Done....
24-May-2014 ; Medicals received : 02-Jun-2014; RPRF encashed 10-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -18Jun2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Sept-2014
immigrationland said:
Recommendation Letter

Should the Manager of the company recomend the CIC to issue visa or what should be the format.

Seniors plz suggest

Thanks
Are you asking about Reference letter ? If yes then.. you have to take the reference letter on company letter form HR / if you are not able to take this then you can request this from your manager .. write the duties you are performing and take signature of your line manager with his contact details.. hope this helps

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Congrats nautics.

Very Happy to know that you got your PR Visa. All the best when you land.

nautics1 said:
Thank you to all who give of their time and expertise to help others.... I have gotten my Passport back from the Jamaican CHC...and I have until May 9th 2015 to land in Canada :).

A VERY special thank you to Islandbabe, she has helped tremendously, I am not sure I could have afforded the advice she gave to me if I were to go to a a so called "professional".

Her selflessness is really admirable. Thank u Island Babe!!!

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Thanks for the reminder. Very useful info!

perseverence said:
Another piece of info for guys preparing to land; please get some photographs from back home (needed for PR card - two, as per the specifications - 35x45mm). We got it clicked here and it is $16 for two small photographs, so paid like $48 for 3 of us !!

emad4r

Nov 30, 2011
Dear Brothers, Please advice

How to send email to inquire about the status of my application?

what information should I include in my email?

Is there any specific format?

My application was received on 11 April 2014 and still no news. :(

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
for those who are planning to land in canada this winter, particularly in alberta, I was advised to better land during fall or right after winter, just to adjust selves to the weather....we were there last 1st week of may of this year, it is the start of spring and yet the temperature is still around 1 deg. celcius...we suffered from colds, cough, running nose, etc...and now we just return back to dubai..and we are experiencing the complete opposite....another concern duting winter is the difficulty in public transportation, unless u can secure a driving license immediately....bus and taxis are numbered, how much more during winter......really winter is a challenge...another thing is we find it hard to djust in our sleeping hours....at 11PM the sun is still shining bright.....it was hard for children....but it was a challenge....we'll be back for good on March 2015...before the winter ends just 2 witness the snow......

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Ibasco said:
for those who are planning to land in canada this winter, particularly in alberta, I was advised to better land during fall or right after winter, just to adjust selves to the weather....we were there last 1st week of may of this year, it is the start of spring and yet the temperature is still around 1 deg. celcius...we suffered from colds, cough, running nose, etc...and now we just return back to dubai..and we are experiencing the complete opposite....another concern duting winter is the difficulty in public transportation, unless u can secure a driving license immediately....bus and taxis are numbered, how much more during winter......really winter is a challenge...another thing is we find it hard to djust in our sleeping hours....at 11PM the sun is still shining bright.....it was hard for children....but it was a challenge....we'll be back for good on March 2015...before the winter ends just 2 witness the snow......
Thanks for the info lbasco.

People like you, Kingfisherstrong, perseverence and Javiya are a real motivation to all in this thread. Keep up the good work.

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
just sharing again....when we landed last may of this year...we spend the first day sleeping, we need to catch up since our baby cried the entire flight from toronto to edmonton, we have two airport transfers....in paris (from dubai), then to toronto our POE, then to edmonto alberta....I have a 1 year old baby, and it was like a duty on flight for us....but we were ready, from milk to changing clothes....all these should be well organized or else u guys may suffer the worst travel in your life....just joking,,,but really this is a very serious thing you have to look on....we stayed at our relatives' house in edmonton, just outside the city proper....roads are not like what we have in dubai...although there r less vehicles, less traffic, speed limits are lower.....locals are very polite....from the airport in toronto to supermarkets in alberta,,,most if not all them smile on us, saying hi....hello....outside it was very cold....its like inhaling the breeze from a freezer, although i haven't seen any snow....we seldom go outside since we were suffering from sickness....the following days, we visited a register office, where one can apply for health cards, driving license and YES divorce..hehehehe....everything is accessible...by the way health insurance in alberta is effective on the date of your landing but we were not able to secure ours bcoz you need to be in alberta for atleast half of the year....we left last week of May....then we opened a bank account for a minimal amount just to establish our credit history.....we also visited the nearest Service Canada office, where we obtained resource materials for job hunting, scholarships, etc...there, u can have free assistance for resume writing, career building, bridging programs, printing of resume is free, anything related to jobs jobs jobs....and related benefits.....speaking about benefits, was told that there is also a minimal subsidy for kids......schools for children are present in every community, day cares also...and commercial centers are just stone throw away...u can go to big groceries, eat in fast food or have a cup of tea...u have a lot of affordable choices even if you are outside the city proper......we braved to ride the bus going to nowhere...we reached downtown without knowing that is the city center, we walked and observed community lifestyle....it was simple, peaceful, quite, family oriented, and environmental friendly...for my wife, it was like a love at first sight, she liked it the first time she saw it....but for me, being a father, was thinking more about the challenge ahead...house rentals, nanny for our baby, jobs and yes driving license...I've seen a lot of job postings, but not the kind that i want, i was bit disappointed since many were telling me to obtain a canadian credential before I would be considered for the profession that I'm into.....those few days, i spend a lot searching how to improve my credentials, got a lot of infos from friends of our relatives...the more people I talked to, the more infos i obtained...and one very important they advised me is to enroll in online certificate programs related to my profession while in Dubai....that i hope can help me find a better job when i return for good next year....really, the feeling of first landing is both joy and worry....Indeed, I witnessed that there is always a better place, but that can only be realized If one should strive to put his self in that place....

perseverence

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2174<br>WES Assessment Filed..: 30-04-2013<br>WES Received......: 08-05-2013<br>DD Issued from..:HDFC Bank<br>Application Courier...:10-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 3:18pm<br>PER Received...: 24-07-2013<br>
AOR Received.
10-09-2013<br>Processing Started (ecas): 24-01-2014<br>
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
25-01-2014<br>Passport Sent.: 31-01-2014<br>Passport Recd.: 03-02-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 08-02-2014<br><b>Med's Recd..: 09-02-2014 <--</b>
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2014
LANDED..........
23-04-2014
Ibasco said:
Very true, it is not easy to get things done in freezing weather. We also landed in early May and temperatures were pretty low. That kind of made us stay mostly inside. Now the things are so nice, the temperatures are in 20s and one can move around to get things done. Initially you do need to visit offices and meet people, that can be done easily if weather conditions are good. Also, you will find more people outside when weather is nice. Hence, better to land by fall or after winter.

lovelysam

May 28, 2014
hello all

can anyone please tell me before getting second line in ecas i.e started processing, do they email me? as i have already got AOR its been over a month im curious please reply me as soon as possible.. thankyou

slowokan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw (Ankara chosen on the form)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 16, 2014
AOR Received.
October 15, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
October 2, 2013
Med's Request
April 16, 2014
Med's Done....
April 21, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2014
LANDED..........
April 9, 2015
lovelysam said:
hello all

can anyone please tell me before getting second line in ecas i.e started processing, do they email me? as i have already got AOR its been over a month im curious please reply me as soon as possible.. thankyou
Yes, they emailed me before that. Actually, they are almost at the same time. 2-3 days difference at most.

baxie214

Sep 7, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila VO
LANDED..........
Feb. 11, 2015
dear seniors,

It's been a month now since our e-cas was updated to medical results received.
Till now, we didn't hear any news....
Some of the other applicants after 15 days, they got PPR.
Im kinda worried about this...

Hopefully somebody can enlighten me...

Thanks!

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
the procedure is complex, means no same timeline for anyone
you can raise CSE or wait for few more days

check you havant missed PPR mail as it comes form different address than medical mail

baxie214 said:
dear seniors,

It's been a month now since our e-cas was updated to medical results received.
Till now, we didn't hear any news....
Some of the other applicants after 15 days, they got PPR.
Im kinda worried about this...

Hopefully somebody can enlighten me...

Thanks!

besthar

Jun 2, 2014
Melbourne
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-12-2015
LANDED..........
15-12-2015
Friends ,

My first post here and I could just about get my documents and applications shipped to Sydney (NOC 2171) on 29th May, Tentative delivery is scheduled for 2nd of June. Wanted to check with Seniors if , I Can make the cut in the cap limits, would be very helpful if you guys could give me some feelers about it.
Whats the typical timeline, for the Visa if all the documents are in order as requested.

Regards,