+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

slowokan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw (Ankara chosen on the form)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 16, 2014
AOR Received.
October 15, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
October 2, 2013
Med's Request
April 16, 2014
Med's Done....
April 21, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2014
LANDED..........
April 9, 2015
coman said:
Hi seniors,

I would like to ask your opinions on what to do for my hubby MR.
He is currently working in a ship under contract and will not go home til august2014.
The accredited doctors from all countries were they will dock is a long way travel from where they dock and the number of hours allowed for them to stay dock is very short.
Is it acceptable to send letter to CIC explaining this situation? We were only given 60days to finish meds that will be june as deadline.
I don't know what to do. I am an engineer, working on tankers. I was lucky that I got MR, just after I started my vacation. Now, my concern is how to react if they ask for my passport for the visa, when I am onboard. I will be joining another ship in June. What I will do is I will ask my company to sign off immediately, when I get passport request.

divyangpatel

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2133 (Electrical Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd JULY 2014
Nomination.....
28th OCT 2014 (PER RECEIVED)
IELTS Request
Submited with application
File Transfer...
23 JAN 2015
Med's Request
06 FEB 2015
Med's Done....
02 MARCH 2015 & 19 JUNE 2015(New Born)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
AUG 2015
LANDED..........
Planned in FEB-2016
Hello Friends,

I am working in government company. I have asked my company to provide reference letter mentioning my duties but they refused to provide such letter stating that it is against comany policy.

I have all other documents like conformation letter,pay slips,IT returns etc.

How can i prove my experience without reference letter? PLZ HELP SENIORS WHO GOT PR WITHOUT REFEENCE LETTER......

My NOC is 2133

bravo1990

Apr 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
QUESTION TO 2013 APPLICANTS

Do any of you guys here had the same scenario like the one below where your education is not equivalent to canada but was still processed.?

The following fictional examples will help you determine what you must submit with your application to the CIO in order to receive maximum points for your education:
If Fatima studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Bachelor's level, but her ECA report indicates that the foreign credential is only equivalent to two years of post-secondary study in Canada...
Then she would not meet the minimum education requirement and her application would be refused because her foreign educational credential was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.

reference: Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]

Nimmi

Sep 11, 2013
Dear Friends,
Just Now, I got "Decision Made"
Second, i started consulting the right candidates for Visa applications and they got their dreams..
I only choose the candidates who really deserve to do so and believe me my consultancy charges are much lower than that of other professionals.

Thanks,
Nimmi (From Punjab)

botreconhp

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
jaspal2710 said:
Dear All,

I am in INdian living in Oman and can choose visa office as delhi or Abu Dhabi for FSW 2014-2015.

does anyone have exerpeince of the abu dhabi office being faster than new delhi ?

pls help
Right now, certainly no local VOs work as fast as NDVO. Go ahead with NDVO if you would land CAN soon

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bravo1990 said:
QUESTION TO 2013 APPLICANTS

Do any of you guys here had the same scenario like the one below where your education is not equivalent to canada but was still processed.?

The following fictional examples will help you determine what you must submit with your application to the CIO in order to receive maximum points for your education:
If Fatima studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Bachelor's level, but her ECA report indicates that the foreign credential is only equivalent to two years of post-secondary study in Canada...
Then she would not meet the minimum education requirement and her application would be refused because her foreign educational credential was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.

reference: Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000]
Hi bravo,

If ECA report not equivalent to a completed canadian educational credential CIC wont award you points for that... This happens usually when WES mark your institute under non recognized category.... In this situation you can do either of these two things to solve the problem..

1) Try to convince wes by calling them or sending them message with details... Take the support of your institute to prove that they are recognized in your home country.... So that they may reevaluate your file....

2) Go for ICAS evaluation.... It take nearly two months to get ICAS ECA report.... Many of 2013 applicants who WES categorized as non recognized got correct evaluation report when they sent to ICAS....

digitalsphere

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014 (Results uploaded: 08-01-2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-12-2013 (RPRF DD cashed on 28-01-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 28-04-2014, PP and COPR received - 09-05-2014
LANDED..........
Pray so...
divyangpatel said:
Hello Friends,

I am working in government company. I have asked my company to provide reference letter mentioning my duties but they refused to provide such letter stating that it is against comany policy.

How can i prove my experience without reference letter? PLZ HELP SENIORS WHO GOT PR WITHOUT REFEENCE LETTER......

My NOC is 2133
Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case.

digitalsphere

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014 (Results uploaded: 08-01-2014)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-12-2013 (RPRF DD cashed on 28-01-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 28-04-2014, PP and COPR received - 09-05-2014
LANDED..........
Pray so...
Nimmi said:
Dear Friends,
Second, i started consulting the right candidates for Visa applications and they got their dreams..
I only choose the candidates who really deserve to do so and believe me my consultancy charges are much lower than that of other professionals.

Thanks,
Nimmi (From Punjab)
Congratulations Nimmy....best of luck with the consultancy... :)

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divyangpatel said:
Hello Friends,

My NOC is 2133
Hi divyangpatel,

One of our forum member named Abu Hassaan had the same problem of yours.... But he managed to get PER and now waiting for MR.... I pm you his details.... He will help you out....

conetocanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th July 2013
File Transfer...
6th November 2013
Med's Request
1 February 2014
Med's Done....
4 February 2014
Passport Req..
1 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
1 May 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2014
Nimmi said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks,
Nimmi (From Punjab)
congratulations nimmi..you are lucky to get DM. .I am still waiting for DM

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
divyangpatel said:
Hello Friends,

My NOC is 2133
Take the reference letter from one of your colleague (If possible from your line manager) , get it on company letter head if possible, if not then plain paper will also do, if you want you can notarize also those documents. Attach the Business card of the person who have signed the documents for you.

Don't forget to include one cover letter with reason stating not providing the JD on company letter head.

Also attach the rest of the documents as you have stated.

You will sail through easily.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
jaspal2710 said:
Dear All,

I am in INdian living in Oman and can choose visa office as delhi or Abu Dhabi for FSW 2014-2015.

does anyone have exerpeince of the abu dhabi office being faster than new delhi ?

pls help
Based on FSWP 2013 experience, be wise and choose the NDVO as far as your employer doesn't keep your PP, if you have it with you go ahead and choose NDVO.

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Hi Guys,

Can you share best experience of ur Medicals in DELHI, as which one was the fastest to upload Ur Medicals files and which one is better Clinic in contest of comfortable in Medical, any other factor.

My wife is 7+ month pregnant, also need urgent advise on this. Please suggest.

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Hi dear all forum members,
e-case service down for me from last 2 hours. anyone face same problem ?

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
Nimmi said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks,
Nimmi (From Punjab)
Congrats for decision made. all the best.