+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

shripad

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013, PER received :29-Jul-2013,
AOR Received.
AOR: 05-Sep-2013, Processing started : 07-Mar-14
Med's Request
22-May-2014, RPRF Request : 22-May-2014
Med's Done....
24-May-2014 ; Medicals received : 02-Jun-2014; RPRF encashed 10-Jun-2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -18Jun2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Sept-2014
jigzyy said:
Finally.. LVO is starting with Medicals... just received Medicals & RPRF :)
You are star !! congrates Jigzyy

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
sunflower84 said:
Thanks rawdah, sunnymks, NancyG, devkis and all forumites for the best wishes.

Today i received the passports with the maple leaffrom VFS.

Thanks to Adrenalineforu for helping in drafting a letter, taking out his precious time, has been very helpful all the time. Thanks to all senior members of the forum who have been very helpful.

I also received the IELTS results, photos and COPR along with this for me and my husband but didnt received the PCC back as in other forumite cases.

The COPR, which i have received has one point 'Conditions' and below that its written:

00: NONE
Have you ever been charged/convicted of a crime or offence; refused admission to Canada required to leave Canada?

Is this a standard point for all mentioned or is it specifically for certain people??
Forumites please guide, if it is mentioned in your COPR also????

Thanks
:) :)
Congrats sunflower84.. When did you get your DM? Spreadsheet not updated

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
jigzyy said:
Aha...now we are talking...congrats jigzyy. :D

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
congratz Jigzy.wish u a smoother process ahead

Mohitchawla01

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
File Transfer...
16-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
01-03-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-3-2-14
LANDED..........
soon very soon
Raman85DEEP said:
Hi Mohit,

Congrats,

after how many days you get ur passport back from DM

It was through VFS or normal mail

Please tell,

Best of luck for great future ahead in Canada

Regards,
Ramandeep
Dear Raman,

DM Date - 30 March
Visa issuing date - 25 March
Passport recieved date - 02 April

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Thanks guyss!!! :) All the best for the rest of the applicants.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jigzyy words cant express......I sent you a PM, so happy, now its bhfsw2174, and other LVO applicants turn! :) :)
jigzyy said:
Thanks guyss!!! :) All the best for the rest of the applicants.

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016

After a long long wait,

I just received my passport, surprisingly, the passport was stamped on 27 March 2014.

Dear admins, please update my status, to 27 march.
[/size]

sunflower84

Feb 21, 2014
Vancouver14 said:
Congrats sunflower84.. When did you get your DM? Spreadsheet not updated
Thanks Aimer Le Canada, bhFSW2174, Vancouver14 and best wishes for u too.

Vancouver14 - I got DM on 30/3/2014. :) :)

nishtal

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The GREAT NDVO!!!
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18th
Nomination.....
PER : 10/21/13
AOR Received.
13-NOVEMBER-2013
Med's Request
18th Feb-2014
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
18th Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
not too far now....
LANDED..........
Inshallah
jigzyy said:
Mate, I cant begin to say how happy i am for you from the bottom of my heart CONGRATS

In other news weve recived sms from VFS that passports have been despatched from NDVO

Cant be long now.....

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
nishtal said:
Mate, I cant begin to say how happy i am for you from the bottom of my heart CONGRATS

In other news weve recived sms from VFS that passports have been despatched from NDVO

Cant be long now.....
Thank you Nishtal :) Congratulations to you too. I wish you to have a marvellous life ahead.

sunflower84

Feb 21, 2014
A person having Canadian PR,

1. Can he/she travel to US without any visa or does he need to take any visa to travel to US?

2. If visa is required does he/she need to take visa from Canada or from INDIA????

3. And if a person gets job in US, can he work in US, does he need to take any kind of visa for this??

Forum members who have any idea regarding it, please guide.

Thanks in advance.

:) ??? ::) :)

rvpr

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013 PER Received........:29-July-2013 AOR.................:05-09-13 Processing Started..:12-02-14 Meds/RPRF/PP Request:17-02-14 Meds Done...........:22-02-14 DD/Meds Recd by NDVO:4-03-14 RPRF Enchashed......:06-03-14 Meds Ecas Update....:7-03-14 PP received by NDVO.:19-03-14 Issue Date on Visa..:21-03-14 DM update in Ecas...:24-03-14 Stamped Passport Received:31-03-2014
NDVO visit experience.. PART II...

Guys could not write this earlier as was in a hurry... Well mostly I had shared my experience of how I went about my visit to NDVO. Following is a brief discussion I had with the visa officer about the process..

1. NDVO is clearing applications fast as their is high immigration from India to countries like Australia (no visa stamping required.. everything is stored electronically / smoother and faster processing). They do not want to loose on that.

2. They are working on the process of stamping visas in the country where the applicant is available and not necessarily his/her visa office.. for ex- if somebody has NDVO as VO and is working in US.. He can get the visa stamped in US itself from the Canadian embassy in US.. However all the applicants should be in US.. They are working on technological aspect as well as legality of the same and hoping to launch it soon..

3. Like we all have urgent requirements, guess what NDVO also has necessary requests (though its a request and not compulsion) from us.. that is to immigrate to Canada and don't just take PR and come back.. and second is in Canada don't sit unemployed but work and contribute to the economy. The entire visa process is based on this commitment.. This commitment does not end once you get the maple leaf stamped on visa... Having said that following is the advice by the visa officer...

a. try not to come back without your PR card which can take 15 days to 3 months to be delivered at your address in Canada... because travel document process is primarily for existing PR holders who are out of Canada and have lost/stolen/expired PR card.. If we come back and apply for a Travel document it will not be same as any existing PR card holder applying.. Our application will be scrutinised separately and it will be judged that whether we have intentions/interest to really settle in Canada or we are just trying to get PR card and live somewhere else.. for this interviews can also be done.. You need to satisfy the visa officer with valid reasons why you came back and why now you will live there not come back again.. I leave it that for the forum guys to decide for them.. Visa officer emphasised this point 2-3 times during our conversation..

b. You can courier the PR card but the risk of loosing it lies with the client (he did not mentioned that it is not allowed or is illegal but that does not mean that it is allowed) I leave it for the forum guys to refer to rules regarding sending PR card out of country and decide.. You can tell your relative to bring it for you but do check with the rules and proceed.

c. Once you get PER & AOR(that means you no longer require LMO) and if you are able to get a job in Canada.. esp. for IT guys who are required to work on site in Canada, If they can get an offer letter/request letter from Canadian Counterpart of their organisation to process the application fast then just send that to NDVO and In lightning speed you will get MR/DD Request visa etc.. Because primary concern of the VO that is you immigrate permanently and get a job is met straight away.. Guys use this option to jump the que of long wait and processing esp. not so fast VOs.. Ppl have used this option as told by the VO to me and if they are on this forum they will be able to relate..

Rest was all my case specific...

Hope this helps...

Thanks

RVPR..

kapil_sharma123

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
March 2014
rvpr said:
NDVO visit experience.. PART II...

Guys could not write this earlier as was in a hurry... Well mostly I had shared my experience of how I went about my visit to NDVO. Following is a brief discussion I had with the visa officer about the process..

1. NDVO is clearing applications fast as their is high immigration from India to countries like Australia (no visa stamping required.. everything is stored electronically / smoother and faster processing). They do not want to loose on that.

2. They are working on the process of stamping visas in the country where the applicant is available and not necessarily his/her visa office.. for ex- if somebody has NDVO as VO and is working in US.. He can get the visa stamped in US itself from the Canadian embassy in US.. However all the applicants should be in US.. They are working on technological aspect as well as legality of the same and hoping to launch it soon..

3. Like we all have urgent requirements, guess what NDVO also has necessary requests (though its a request and not compulsion) from us.. that is to immigrate to Canada and don't just take PR and come back.. and second is in Canada don't sit unemployed but work and contribute to the economy. The entire visa process is based on this commitment.. This commitment does not end once you get the maple leaf stamped on visa... Having said that following is the advice by the visa officer...

a. try not to come back without your PR card which can take 15 days to 3 months to be delivered at your address in Canada... because travel document process is primarily for existing PR holders who are out of Canada and have lost/stolen/expired PR card.. If we come back and apply for a Travel document it will not be same as any existing PR card holder applying.. Our application will be scrutinised separately and it will be judged that whether we have intentions/interest to really settle in Canada or we are just trying to get PR card and live somewhere else.. for this interviews can also be done.. You need to satisfy the visa officer with valid reasons why you came back and why now you will live there not come back again.. I leave it that for the forum guys to decide for them.. Visa officer emphasised this point 2-3 times during our conversation..

b. You can courier the PR card but the risk of loosing it lies with the client (he did not mentioned that it is not allowed or is illegal but that does not mean that it is allowed) I leave it for the forum guys to refer to rules regarding sending PR card out of country and decide.. You can tell your relative to bring it for you but do check with the rules and proceed.

c. Once you get PER & AOR(that means you no longer require LMO) and if you are able to get a job in Canada.. esp. for IT guys who are required to work on site in Canada, If they can get an offer letter/request letter from Canadian Counterpart of their organisation to process the application fast then just send that to NDVO and In lightning speed you will get MR/DD Request visa etc.. Because primary concern of the VO that is you immigrate permanently and get a job is met straight away.. Guys use this option to jump the que of long wait and processing esp. not so fast VOs.. Ppl have used this option as told by the VO to me and if they are on this forum they will be able to relate..

Rest was all my case specific...

Hope this helps...

Thanks

RVPR..
Thanks Rvpr,
Congrats on ur Visa and best of luck.

I have one question regarding 3 (C). After receiving AOR, if someone has a job letter from a company in Canada; would he/she be able to get his application processed faster ?

Only job offer letter would suffice their need and process application faster ?

Have a great journey ahead bro.

vinaymehta49

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Nomination.....
15-10-2013
AOR Received.
07-11-2013
IELTS Request
Delivered with file
File Transfer...
Processing started on 06-03-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
18-03-2014
Interview........
Physical Verification 06-02-2014
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 29-03-2014
rganesh said:

After a long long wait,

I just received my passport, surprisingly, the passport was stamped on 27 March 2014.

Dear admins, please update my status, to 27 march.
[/size]
Congrats Rganesh...........Hip Hip Hurray.......
Btw bro how you received from VFS or Speed post