+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

2243Dreamer

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
devkis said:
Congrats vedi :)

No action is required from your side yet. The file will subsequently transferred to local visa office by CIC. Local VO will acknowledge the receipt of it to you via what is called as AOR. Upon processing your case in steps, local VO will send you MR/PPR/RPRF at which point you shall need to complete your medicals and send the passports, fee draft etc.

If you don't hear from CIC or local VO (once the file is transferred) in a reasonable time, you may raise a CSE.

Hope this helps.
Hi DEvkis, am unable to access the spreadsheet at my work. Can you please tell me the total apps from NDVO on this forum and of them how many have received DMs so far?? thanks a lot!!!!

rvpr

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2013 PER Received........:29-July-2013 AOR.................:05-09-13 Processing Started..:12-02-14 Meds/RPRF/PP Request:17-02-14 Meds Done...........:22-02-14 DD/Meds Recd by NDVO:4-03-14 RPRF Enchashed......:06-03-14 Meds Ecas Update....:7-03-14 PP received by NDVO.:19-03-14 Issue Date on Visa..:21-03-14 DM update in Ecas...:24-03-14 Stamped Passport Received:31-03-2014
husman said:
Dear forum mates
please advise
as me n spouse changed jobs we wrote to delhi immigration office tht v r travelling on emergency leave v have no leave balance please stamp visa within 15 days of travel

we wrote Delhi Immigration office
about our current situation regarding new job probationary period and stuff we got the following reply but v r still travelling as if they ask for PP also after a month scenario will b same v will still have to travel n v have no vacation days and we managed to get emergency leave with a lots of hassles

Please need ur advice

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Plese be advised that since you are outside India, Please do not send your passports at present. Kindly send the other requested documents and complete the medicals at the earliest. Once the medicals and background checks are completed, we will send you a fresh request for the passports.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message
Sent you pm...pls check...

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
2243Dreamer said:
Hi DEvkis, am unable to access the spreadsheet at my work. Can you please tell me the total apps from NDVO on this forum and of them how many have received DMs so far?? thanks a lot!!!!
i see approximately 250 people in ndvo sheet ....and 148 got pp request .....out of which 68 got visas!!

azimrit

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
27-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2014
Finally Journey Completes here !!! Thank You all forum friends and dear admins for your support.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
azimrit said:
Finally Journey Completes here !!! Thank You all forum friends and dear admins for your support.
good luck azimrit

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
2243Dreamer said:
Hi 2243Dreamer, the status as of now looks like this.

2243Dreamer

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
three star said:
i see approximately 250 people in ndvo sheet ....and 148 got pp request .....out of which 68 got visas!!
thanks three star!!! would you like to take a guess on when I can expect my DM?...Remember you got it spot on about my MR..I have high expectations on you. Now give me a date pls :p :p :p ::) ::)

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
2243Dreamer said:
thanks three star!!! would you like to take a guess on when I can expect my DM?...Remember you got it spot on about my MR..I have high expectations on you. Now give me a date pls :p :p :p ::) ::)
it depends on when u send your passport to ndvo ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

2243Dreamer

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
three star said:
it depends on when u send your passport to ndvo ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I have sent my passport on Feb 20th. My deadline to send pp was April 1st 2014. Now take a dig at it pls.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
2243Dreamer said:
I have sent my passport on Feb 20th. My deadline to send pp was April 1st 2014. Now take a dig at it pls.
u shd have it by march last week or april first week in the worst case

AimHigher

Jul 29, 2013
Delhi, india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013
File Transfer...
10-10-2013
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 5th april
LANDED..........
September 2014
Re: MEDICALS DONE

rohitchaudhary1976 said:
Hi! Guys just wanna share that Me and my family (including kids) gone through medicals on December 9, 2013, at Sadhu Vasvani Hospital in South Moti Bagh, New Delhi and the doctor was, Dr. Malkit Law. She has E-medical facility available so guys it's good because with E-medical your medicals will be uploaded in 2 days'time to CHC, so no worry, no postal delays, etc. They charge Rs. 3500/ per adult and Rs. 1350/ for kids who are younger than 11 years old (this is the rate if only normal tests will be conducted, if someone has any probs then they might ask for additional tests but no worry just be cool). People say that she is very much strict, bla bla. Yea she look strict but very soft spoken, i mean no nonsense lady. Just answer the question and you are done. Do what she says to you or the nurse helping her tells you to do just do that much. Evening time was good they give me 3 p.m. time so reach there by 2.30 p.m. and at reception tell them that you are here for medicals for Canadian visa so they will give you token number (Dr. Law's nurse will call you according to the number). I went there my number was 2. I called them 2-3 days in advance and instead of they give me appointment date and time, they ask me when can i come. They asked me to bring 3-4 latest passport-size photographs (white background), medical forms/papers sent by NDVO/CHC, Passport original and photocopies and there is no specific instructions that you have to come empty stomach or can have food. So i ate my lunch and then went there with my family.

My number came and nurse told me to bring all the photographs, passports, and all docs with me and my family members docs too. Inside her room, she was accessing the e-medical website. We were 5 but principal applicant's medical paper were missing (we didn't receive from CHC) so the nurse said no worries, you tell us the application number or the UCI number this way they will take out the printouts of medical forms of the principal applicant (whose medicals were missing). She asked me some health related questions, any problems, any accidents, any hospitalizations in the past, smoking history, alcohol, etc. Then she check me with stethoscope and check my abdomen by palpating it with her hands for it they want patients to remove shirts ;D. (AGAIN SAYING JUST RESPOND PROMPTLY AND TO THE POINT.) TAKECARE of your passports and medical receipt.

They do only 3 standard tests and these are Blood tests only for (HIV and VDRL for any STDs - Sexually Transmitted Disease), Urine test, and Chest X-ray. Kids below 5 years they dont do any test, just visual screening and 5 years or above they do only urine test. They will stamp your medical forms with doc's names/number and her signature and paste your photo and give you back those medical forms as a receipt, keep medical bill receipt with you and i called them after 3 days and they said that after 2 days of test they have uploaded the medical reports/lab reports/x-ray reports to CHC/NDVO and after 10-15 days CIC website updated as "medicals received." I am now waiting for my kids passport as i reapplied after the medicals. 60 days validity is for Medicals and not for passports and landing fees submission as passports/fees can be submitted at any time as medicals are valid for 1 year and visa is also valid for 1 year from the date of medicals but submit passport and fees together and not in bits-n-pieces that first you send fees and after sometime passports. It is medicals which we have to send in 60 days' time else they may refuse the visa.
Thanks Rohit for a very detailed information. Before I could put my questions on the forum, I have got all the answers.
Monday appointment for Medicals at Sadhu Vasvani Hospital.

Regards,
AimHigher

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
three star said:
ok im touched with your kind words....i hope u get it by march-5th at max
Three star my friend... the deadline is approaching fast... i had a lot of hopes from today but nothing happened... please give that magic wand of yours, a good hard shake will you... :p :p

AB211

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-Oct-2013
File Transfer...
31-Oct-2013
Med's Request
20-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2014
Pls share what all orginal docs u have got from NDVO excluding PP & CoPR....

azimrit said:
Thank God !!! Got PP with Visa Stamped !!!! :D :D :D