+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
its very happy to hear few SENIOR members have made it through !! , I congratulate them ....and wish you ALL THE BEST. without you people, this forum wouldn't have been so special !!!

To RALLABANDI ---- DD should be send under the name -- RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA -- 550 CANADIAN DOLLARS FROM ANY HDFC/ICICI BANK, I hope this helps.

also, to the person who's taking care of the whatsapp group please join me. I have made requests, number of times but heard nothing. R u guys, joining members with a CAP limit ? ? ??? ::) :p

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
Kalaideng said:
mate i read somewhere that you have some history in the UK too... i have the same... do you think that might be one of the reasons why our file is moving slowly?? may be some verification pertaining to our history back there... plus me and mrs both have UK background for over 10 years... what do you think?? coz this delay is not normal....
I have 5 years in UK too, and our timelines are almost the same. have you got second line or MR ? I am still waiting for the second line update.

canadaindia

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
EXPECTED JULY 2014
Friends need your suggestions urgently.
My cousin applied for Education Credential Assessment on 20jan 2014 with WES. But till today online status showing "In Progress estimation complete of report is 8 feb, 2014.

Why they are taking too much time?

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
canadaindia said:
My cousin applied for Education Credential Assessment on 20jan 2014 with WES. But till today online status showing "In Progress estimation complete of report is 8 feb, 2014.

Give them a call to find out what the situation is.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaindia said:
Guys my cousin applied for WES in last week jan. After receiving docs by WES. They updated that estimate evaluation completion date is 13th Feb. But till now its in progress. What WES is doing? Why too much late?

canadaindia said:
Guys my cousin applied for WES in last week jan. After receiving docs by WES. They updated that estimate evaluation completion date is 13th Feb. But till now its in progress. What WES is doing? Why too much late?
canadaindia said:

Dear canadavisa,

Please don't spam our forum with these kind of questions...This is the third time you shooting the same query and now today with a different assessment date!!! Stop doing this..

Forum members please report this user to the moderator below given the link for the same.....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=reporttm;topic=146774.58274;msg=2937058

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
nikjuneja said:
we have one of our friends from here who landed a week ago..
he's active on watsapp group...
guys sharing landing experience here wont be possible i assume..
better have a google group where we can share it via mails and that gets saved also in everybody's mailbox..
one our friends from ndvo already created the google group.. and most of ndvo/watsapp applicants are already added..

i guess we should all be there in that group irrespective of our VO... will help grow our bonds and build our networks..

Yup . That will be good. We should maintain our bonding and keep in touch. I am sure it will help all of us in our canadian dreams. It will help all of us to settle.

Please share the details of google group...

canadaindia

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
EXPECTED JULY 2014
rakeshtk said:
Dear canadavisa,

Please don't spam our forum with these kind of questions...This is the fourth time you shooting the same query and now today with a different assessment date!!! Stop doing this..
You are sitting on PC to finding all these stuff. I am writing queries to ask about my 4-5 relatives. And you are sitting free to finding all these. You better do your job. Otherwise CHC will do your physical verification that what job actually you are doing the noc in which you applied or the noc in you find all these.

razza_123

Nov 29, 2013
Dear Friends

I have received the email for medical examination. CIO has stated that "You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application."
Can someone tell me that if someone appears for the medical examinations after 60 days then what could happen to his application?
Does 60 days means working days or weekends (Saturday & Sunday) are included in it?

Kindly help me.

Razza

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Congrats to all those who cleared the LVO interview... Best of luck who are yet in the schedule or who are waiting for interview result...

Just a quick question...as VO told to many applicants after the interview that Criminality is also cleared...what does it mean? Does it mean that all BG checks, security and criminality checks are done and only pending thing is Medical....? What is the difference in All these checks (BG, Security, Criminality)??

diode

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends

I am worried that, why is it taking so long for NDVO to send the passports back? I am loosing calm now. I got DM on 16th Feb and still no news from the visa office. I sent my passport by courier and not by vfs. Those who have sent through vfs know their status but I don't know anything.
I go to the post office everyday, and come back home with a sad face. Now I think post man is going to loose patience as everyday he says NO to me.
People in this forum are getting passport within 2 to 3 days after getting DM. In my case, ten days have already passed away and no good new so far. ??? ??? ??? I don't know what to do now :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(. I need your suggestion. Kindly let me know what should be the next step.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
please someone help me out in this situation, i am totally blank what to do or not?

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
diode said:
Friends

I am worried that, why is it taking so long for NDVO to send the passports back? I am loosing calm now. I got DM on 16th Feb and still no news from the visa office. I sent my passport by courier and not by vfs. Those who have sent through vfs know their status but I don't know anything.
I go to the post office everyday, and come back home with a sad face. Now I think post man is going to loose patience as everyday he says NO to me.
People in this forum are getting passport within 2 to 3 days after getting DM. In my case, ten days have already passed away and no good new so far. ??? ??? ??? I don't know what to do now :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(. I need your suggestion. Kindly let me know what should be the next step.
please someone help me out in this situation, i am totally blank what to do or not?
most of the couriers provide Tracking numbers, why don't you find it out and ask them where exactly is the PP at the moment.

diode

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr.Hope said:
most of the couriers provide Tracking numbers, why don't you find it out and ask them where exactly is the PP at the moment.
my friend you don't understand my question i am waiting for my passport dispatch by NDVO,then how can i track my passport by courier because sender it's not me that is NDVO,they never send any email in they mention any tracking number.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
diode said:
Friends

diode, don't worry, stay positive. NDVO has been busy with recent visit by the Canadian officials. May be that's causing the delay. Slowness of the postal service could be another reason. Think this way that its only 7 working days since you got DM. If it helps release your worry, raise a CSE and inform NDVO that you are eagerly waiting for your passports back. I am sure you have the good news coming in the mail soon. :)

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
rakeshtk said:
Dear canadavisa,

Please don't spam our forum with these kind of questions...This is the third time you shooting the same query and now today with a different assessment date!!! Stop doing this..

Forum members please report this user to the moderator below given the link for the same.....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=reporttm;topic=146774.58274;msg=2937058
This might be one of the so called consultants hiding behind a username to get updates as well as to learn how things work in FSWP 2013-2014.