+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
sunflower84 said:
Congrats to all who got PER, AOR, MR, DM

Thanks to the efforts of all the senior people who are doing a great job

I have a query, like i got MR, RPRF, PCC, etc mail yesterday, so i have been maintaining the funds in my savings account from last around 10 months, now as i want the funds somewhere else, so can i withdraw the funds right now or shall i keep it till i get my passport stamped.

Seniors please advise..

Thanks in advance. :) :)
@ sunflower, ideal would be you keep the funds till you get the passports back. These days we are seeing a great turnaround from NDVO on DMs. You may be done with the last leg of the process in a short time (provided you send your stuff fast).

jpatel2606

Jul 26, 2011
Cobgrets to suttam pankaj, chintu ,hemanjali, AB211, Nik_0309 & Vedh and who all got DM..... I am still waiting for MR..... Applied on 21st May 1112 :)

sunflower84

Feb 21, 2014
devkis said:
@ sunflower, ideal would be you keep the funds till you get the passports back. These days we are seeing a great turnaround from NDVO on DMs. You may be done with the last leg of the process in a short time (provided you send your stuff fast).
I got your point, as i have some urgent requirement of funds, so i want to know that after getting medical also can they ask for Proof of Funds, if there is a possibility, any such thing has happened earlier then, then i have to keep the funds in any case. Please advise.... Thanks

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
Congratulation to suttam pankaj, chintu ,hemanjali, AB211, Nik_0309 & Vedh and who all got DM..... I am still waiting for MR..... SGVO :)

perfusionist

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
sunflower84 said:
I got your point, as i have some urgent requirement of funds, so i want to know that after getting medical also can they ask for Proof of Funds, if there is a possibility, any such thing has happened earlier then, then i have to keep the funds in any case. Please advise.... Thanks
Yes please keep your funds until you have the PR Visa stamped on your passport. You never know what they look for.

diode

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
URGENT URGENT URGENT
hi, all members i got DM on 16th feb. but due to some very urgent work i was out of station that's why i report it late to forum.i supposed to get my

passport back but till now i haven't receive my passport,it's already 6 days i am in tension what to do or not, on daily basis i visit postoffice but no

result.i saw some members who got DM after me got their passport,even those members got DM on 20th feb. they also got their passport.Members

seriously this is a big problem for me, i don't know what to do or not????????? i am in :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: stage.please someone guide me what action

should i take at this moment.due to official work i have to go Australia on 25th feb. if i unable to go Australia then i will be in big trouble and huge

financial loss, so plzzzzz help me in this situation.
regards
diode.

rakhi32

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7dec 2013
Nomination.....
2-2-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
14-02-2014,processing started on 24 feb 2014 as per ecas
Med's Request
done on 9/10/2014
Passport Req..
waiting
hi BAMP,
when did you send ur application and when did u get PER..

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Mates Finally today I was able to send the updated package to LVO after the addition of newborn son in Jan. Got to know that normally such applications with change in particulars take more time than normal. Is it correct ?

If correct, then I should sleep for next 3-6 months as LVO is already slow and now this change .............. will further impart delay to me case. Wish me luck.

Between, Anyone on this forum who also updated his/her info to LVO and got the acknowledgement ?

rakhi32

Star Member
Feb 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7dec 2013
Nomination.....
2-2-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
IELTS Request
with app
File Transfer...
14-02-2014,processing started on 24 feb 2014 as per ecas
Med's Request
done on 9/10/2014
Passport Req..
waiting
r u sure u applied on 11dec 2013 and got ur PER on 6 feb 2014'''

abhi340

Jul 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 june 2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 13/09/2013
AOR Received.
26/10/2013
IELTS Request
with initial application
File Transfer...
26/10/2013
Med's Request
20/01/2014
Med's Done....
10/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived..
Passport Req..
20/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/03/2014(decision made)
diode said:
URGENT URGENT URGENT
hi, all members i got DM on 16th feb. but due to some very urgent work i was out of station that's why i report it late to forum.i supposed to get my

passport back but till now i haven't receive my passport,it's already 6 days i am in tension what to do or not, on daily basis i visit postoffice but no

result.i saw some members who got DM after me got their passport,even those members got DM on 20th feb. they also got their passport.Members

seriously this is a big problem for me, i don't know what to do or not????????? i am in :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: stage.please someone guide me what action

should i take at this moment.due to official work i have to go Australia on 25th feb. if i unable to go Australia then i will be in big trouble and huge

financial loss, so plzzzzz help me in this situation.
regards
diode.
sorry about ur situation diode.. i would suggest you to call ndvo and confirm whether they have posted ur passport or not yet. if yes check with ur local postoffice or to b more specific ur postman. tell him to b more alert, just give extra bugs(this is india) o that u ll get it quickly as soon as it reaches ur postoffice...

any more suggestions to our friend by seniors??

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunflower84 said:
Dear sunflower,

Hope you would have noticed the "team work" in this forum just after one post you made... All of us trust each other even though we never seen each other...We share our immigration process here... I request you to provide me the following details to add you in the spreasheet to help all the other applicants visiting in this forum (there is no personal benefits for me as becoz i am Oct last week applicant and you are May)... I apologize if what ever I quoted in the bracket hurt u in some ways.. It is not pointed to you but to those who utilizing the forum for their personal benefits and not contributing any thing from their side here for the people developed this forum and making it alive till this time.... After becoming the admin of NDVO SS I really felt that each time I ask the details to the new comers or even to those who made several posts in this forum they were not willing share.... As I mentioned before it is just a team work that made this forum success... Hope all the applicants understand that... Please fill the details below to add in the spreadsheet...

NOC-
VISA OFFICE-
IELTS BAND-
SELF CALCULATED POINTS-
SPOUSE IELTS INCLUDED-
RELATIVES IN CANADA-
JOB OFFER-
DEGREE-
ECA EQUIVALENCE-
JOB EXPERIENCE-
PCC SENT-
APPLICATION SENT DATE-
APPLICATION RECEIVED DATE-
FEE METHOD-
APP RECEIVING TIME-
APP RECEIVED BY-
FEE ENCASHED-
PER DATE-
VISA ISSUE DATE-
CITY(APPLICABLE ONLY FOR INDIA)-
DESTINATION IN CANADA-

mantan

Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
24-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
Hi friends,

I had sent mine and spouse PCC along with the documents for newborn in November. But they have again asked for PCC along with MR. So do we need to submit a new PCC. Please advise.

mantan

sunflower84

Feb 21, 2014
rakeshtk said:
Hope you would have noticed the "team work" in this forum just after one post you made... All of us trust each other even though we never seen each other...We share our immigration process here... I request you to provide me the following details to add you in the spreasheet to help all the other......

Yeah sure i dont have any probs sharing this, it will only be beneficial for other forum members. Please add the same:-

NOC-2174
VISA OFFICE-NDVO
IELTS BAND-7
SELF CALCULATED POINTS-72
SPOUSE IELTS INCLUDED-Yes
RELATIVES IN CANADA-No
JOB OFFER-No
DEGREE-B.Tech.
ECA EQUIVALENCE-B. Tech.-4yrs
JOB EXPERIENCE- 5.9yrs
PCC SENT-No
APPLICATION SENT DATE-9/5/2013