+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

KingfisherStrong

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
CC(29/09/2013)
Nomination.....
PER(02/10/2013)
AOR Received.
AOR(29/10/2013)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
MR(24/12/2013)
Med's Done....
Med - (30/12/2013), Med Update in ECAS - (04/01/2014)
Interview........
DD (RPRF) encashed - 14/01/2014
Passport Req..
24/12/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2014
LANDED..........
NA
Hi Guys,

Fourth line added as

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

All those who received the DMs, did u also get the same line added ??

Please reply.........

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
KingfisherStrong said:
Hi Guys,

Fourth line added as

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Please reply.........
Updated

Mankaran

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Doc's Request.
04-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-03-2017
KingfisherStrong said:
Hi Guys,

Fourth line added as

Please reply.........
Yes sir!

Now stop thinking about this 4th line & get a pint of Kingfisher Strong & enjoy veere!! ;) :p

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
sunflower84 said:
Dear Moderators and senior members,

I am silent viewer of this forum, first of all I would like to appreciate such sincere efforts put by all the senior members of the forum, helping others in solving their problems and issues, hats off to all of you, carry on the gr8 job.

I have a query, I have applied for FSW2013 under code - 2174 in May 2013 from New Delhi, today i am very happy i received my MR, RPRF, PP, PCC email, but they have also asked to submit additional clarification, which i have got as follows :-

- Please note that we are issuing medical instructions etc. however you must also satisfy an officer regarding misleading information you provided on your applications. You and your husband indicated that you have never been refused any visitor application to Canada before, however our records indicate that you were both refused in 2011. At that time you stated you were visiting a sister-in-law. If you purposefully misrepresent application this could lead to refusal of your application.

We had applied a visitor visa for UK and Canada for holidaying, and we were already having US B1/B2 visa(for myself 10 yrs and for my husband 5 yrs), we got the UK visa but we got visa denied for Canada visa. So, we travelled only to UK for around 14-15 days.

To be honest, I had missed this point as I noticed only the upper part of the portion which dealt with 'refusal of refugee, immigrant or PR visa' So, when filling the application form for Canada FSW 2013, I ticked 'No' for this question 'Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country'

My husband was in confusion when we filled the form, as their was no refusal stamp on the passport and we had got the letter of visa denied, and there was nothing like mentioned as visa refused, and also he thought that they are having all our records, so they will come to know regarding this by themselves.

1. So what clarification should i provide to them to make the case positive? and will this thing be a hindrance in getting the FSW visa
2. When should i send this clarification, as no date is mentioned in front of this point whereas for MR, RPRF, PP is to be sent by 12/4/2014 and PCC by 6/4/2014. Should I send this along with all the documents or it has to be sent earlier?
3. My husband had applied for UK tourist visa in 2002, and he had withdrawn the passport on suggestion of some officers in window interview that your mothers visa will also be rejected, for which they put a stamp on the passport but again he got UK tourist visa in 2011, which we visited the same year. So this should also be mentioned to them or not?

All the senior members, request you to please advise on this as soon as possible.

Thank you all in advance ....
If you have applied your own then tell them you prepare file own way and you didn't understand exact requirement for that point.
And you miss it accidentally , say sorry in written. Hope everything will be fine with you.

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Member,
First of all congrats for the Medicals.

Secondly, and most important part, YOU SHOULD AND YOU MUST SAY THANKS TO THE NEW DELHI VISA OFFICER WHO HAS GIVEN YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE YOURSELF.

HATS OFF TO NEW DELHI VISA OFFICER.

Now coming to your question, I AM NOT AN EXPERT, but just a word of advice that please please please remain transperant in front of the VISA OFFICER. We human beings tends to make mistake as no one is perfect. So kindly write an apology letter to the officer and just request to forgive your overlooking mistake (as described by you that you overlooked the question). As I can understand the eagerness to complete the forms and sending it on time to CIO in timely fashion is really sensitive part of an application so anybody can make a mistake in pressure.

ONCE AGAIN, I AM NOT AN EXPERT. BUT AS YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE, YOU MUST REQUEST AN OFFICER TO FORGIVE YOUR MISTAKE.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ONE MORE TIME, HATS OFF TO NEW DELHI VISA OFFICER WHO HAS PROVIDED YOU WITH THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. YOU MUST SAY A BIG THANKS TO HIM/HER.
True.. Hats off to NDVO and sunflower has got great luck too as he has got chance to prove himself.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
sunflower84 said:

I am silent viewer of this forum, first of all I would like to appreciate such sincere efforts put by all the senior members of the forum, helping others in solving their problems and issues, hats off to all of you, carry on the gr8 job.

I have a query, I have applied for FSW2013 under code - 2174 in May 2013 from New Delhi, today i am very happy i received my MR, RPRF, PP, PCC email, but they have also asked to submit additional clarification, which i have got as follows :-

- Please note that we are issuing medical instructions etc. however you must also satisfy an officer regarding misleading information you provided on your applications. You and your husband indicated that you have never been refused any visitor application to Canada before, however our records indicate that you were both refused in 2011. At that time you stated you were visiting a sister-in-law. If you purposefully misrepresent application this could lead to refusal of your application.

We had applied a visitor visa for UK and Canada for holidaying, and we were already having US B1/B2 visa(for myself 10 yrs and for my husband 5 yrs), we got the UK visa but we got visa denied for Canada visa. So, we travelled only to UK for around 14-15 days.

To be honest, I had missed this point as I noticed only the upper part of the portion which dealt with 'refusal of refugee, immigrant or PR visa' So, when filling the application form for Canada FSW 2013, I ticked 'No' for this question 'Been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country'

My husband was in confusion when we filled the form, as their was no refusal stamp on the passport and we had got the letter of visa denied, and there was nothing like mentioned as visa refused, and also he thought that they are having all our records, so they will come to know regarding this by themselves.

1. So what clarification should i provide to them to make the case positive? and will this thing be a hindrance in getting the FSW visa
2. When should i send this clarification, as no date is mentioned in front of this point whereas for MR, RPRF, PP is to be sent by 12/4/2014 and PCC by 6/4/2014. Should I send this along with all the documents or it has to be sent earlier?
3. My husband had applied for UK tourist visa in 2002, and he had withdrawn the passport on suggestion of some officers in window interview that your mothers visa will also be rejected, for which they put a stamp on the passport but again he got UK tourist visa in 2011, which we visited the same year. So this should also be mentioned to them or not?

All the senior members, request you to please advise on this as soon as possible.

Thank you all in advance ....

OK although most of us have PG level qualification but still some time find it difficult to interpret the true meaning of terms in the forms. In your case you do know that there will be a point like this where they will see you passport and know your earlier attempt of visa was declined. What i would do is explain every thing from what your doing now , what was the need at that time why you wanted to go to Canada and you found the question asked was not applicable to your case (only if you really though this and dint mean to hide it). just write a brief letter whether it was error of omission or miss understood the question. Try to be honest.

Good luck and not many people get second chance in life.

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
KingfisherStrong said:
Hi Guys,

Fourth line added as

Please reply.........
Wow..congrats buddy with chilled kingfisher strong!

Rajbir Kaur

Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 PER Received...: 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Mankaran said:
Many thanks everyone! This really is a great feeling! ;D ;D

I wish NDVO quickly clears remaining May applicants because i know how painful this wait is. I can't tell you guys how difficult was this wait after MR till DM. Good Luck everyone! Its not at all good to wait but i wish to say this anyhow, "Happy Waiting"! :p
+1 for this :)

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
sunflower84 said:

- Please note that we are issuing medical instructions etc. however you must also satisfy an officer regarding misleading information you provided on your applications. You and your husband indicated that you have never been refused any visitor application to Canada before, however our records indicate that you were both refused in 2011. At that time you stated you were visiting a sister-in-law. If you purposefully misrepresent application this could lead to refusal of your application.......
sunflower, congrats on your MR. Truly, this is "acting human" by NDVO.

A few things to help you contemplate on your reply

You must -

1. thank them for the opportunity to explain,
2. accept the mistake (overlooking),
3. apologize,
4. recall for them the event history, (and may be the similar other situation you mentioned)
5. express that it was never your intent to misguide
6. request to update the records by what is to be the sworn correct information as per you
7. again emphasize that it was purely a mistake and urge them to forgive
8. again thank them

Needless to say you must prove the genuineness of your case.

I pray that it all sorts our. All the best.

Mankaran

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Doc's Request.
04-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-03-2017
Rajbir Kaur said:
+1 for this :)
Hehe :p Thanks Rajbir ;) We got to throw some light humor in this tensed situation wherein almost all of us are waiting for either PERs, AORs, MRs or DMs :D

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
razza_123 said:
My Dear friends specially Abu Hassan, Islandbabe & others

I am a Chemical Engineer from Pakistan and also have work experience of HSE (Health, Safety & Environment). Can someone pl. guide me that how can I search and find a suitable job before going to Canada? As I have just received Medical Examination email from CIC so I have some time to find job but do not know how to proceed. I do not want to do odd jobs after arriving in Canada.
Pl. help me
Are you FSW 2013 applicant ? what was your date of application, date of PER, Your NOC and e-case status ?

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
Admin, Please update the spreadsheet, I got my medical, PRPR, and PC mail on February 19,2014. Also second line was added to my ecas yesterday, February 20, 2014.

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
devkis said:
sunflower, congrats on your MR. Truly, this is "acting human" by NDVO.

A few things to help you contemplate on your reply

You must -

1. thank them for the opportunity to explain,
2. accept the mistake (overlooking),
3. apologize,
4. recall for them the event history, (and may be the similar other situation you mentioned)
5. express that it was never your intent to misguide
6. request to update the records by what is to be the sworn correct information as per you
7. again emphasize that it was purely a mistake and urge them to forgive
8. again thank them

Needless to say you must prove the genuineness of your case.

I pray that it all sorts our. All the best.
Nice flow of explanation.good one.

It seems our nights are sleepless. Waiting for MR.
God bless us all.

ananyaram

Star Member
May 29, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2016
Doc's Request.
YES
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
no
adonai36 said:
Admin, Please update the spreadsheet, I got my medical, PRPR, and PC mail on February 19,2014. Also second line was added to my ecas yesterday, February 20, 2014.

admim please update mine medical ,rprf, ppr on 20th feb recived,,

GURPARTAP1988

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Punjab
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd aug 2013
AOR Received.
11th nov 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23rd july 2014
Med's Done....
1st aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
hey everyone, i got second line added on 11th feb. but still no mail for mr or ppr..
anyone else who has the same situation??? how long they will took to send me the golden mail??