+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AB211

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-Oct-2013
File Transfer...
31-Oct-2013
Med's Request
20-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
20-Jan-2014
There's No specific guidelines on Bank.... I made it thru HDFC....

pradsim said:
I noticed that many folks have taken RPRF DD from State bank of India ... I am planning to get it from CitiBank and hope NDVO hasn't specifically asked DD from a particular bank.

Seniors, please clarify!

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
cu82 said:
Hi, after how many days of completing Medicals ,3rd line was added in your ecas status...

IT's more than 10 days of my medicals ,still no 3rd line updated

plz share
for me it took 5 days...but normal trend is 10 to 15 days...so dont worry

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laksmisesh,

Principal applicant must report any changes in the employment especially NDVO applicants because NDVO is conducting physical checks. They may decide to call or visit the employer even after medicals. In that case, they will find out the principal applicant is no more working in the company and may be considered misrepresentation. Therefore I suggest you to report to NDVO (not CIC) as soon as your husband changes the employment.

You can send update documents related to job change along with the passports and RPRF. These updated documents should include updated Schedule 3 - Federal Skilled Workers Economic Class, updated Schedule A - Background Declaration (for yourself also if you are going to change employment or residential address), experience letter/relieving letter from current employer, offer letter/copy of contract from new employer and change of address as you guys are moving to other city. Your husband doesn't need to provide a reference letter from new employer as he is already securing more than 67 points. If your husband doesn't want to disclose his immigration plans to new employer, he can write an explanation to NDVO stating that he didn't inform about his immigration plan to his new employer because his job security could be at stake etc.

I don't see any problem of delay in processing if you inform to NDVO about new employment. This is my suggestion & opinion; rest is your decision.

laksmisesh said:
Hi all

Thank u very much for your support and Guidance's

Received medical forms for self, spouse and kid

I have a doubt now. Having received the MR, PCC and landing fees along with passports, now I have a job change and city of residence change from March 3rd.

I am going for medicals only in the first week of March after my husband joins the new office who is the principal applicant. Should I report this change of office and address to CiC and NDVO? What vl be the implications? Will I be asked for more docs, new job roles and responsibilities? New letter /reference letters from HR.

What if I do not inform as I have already got papers for medicals???
I do not want anyb delay as am looking at landing in July or August!!!

Seniors, please advice what to do????

And after I send my passport and landing fees what is Time taken to get our passports back with stamping???.
Kindly let me know

Thanks
Laksmisesh

raghav563

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
27-August-2013
AOR Received.
25-October-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-October-2013
Med's Request
28-November-2013
Med's Done....
04-December-2013
Interview........
Waived off Hopefully
Passport Req..
02-Decemeber-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I Think NDVO is done for today as well I guess .... No DM today as well......

I reached 70 days[and counting] landmark of waiting period after sending passport ... Highest in the NDVO forum league

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
raghav563 said:
I Think NDVO is done for today as well I guess .... No DM today as well......

I reached 70 days[and counting] landmark of waiting period after sending passport ... Highest in the NDVO forum league

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
im guessing they are directly giving you citizenship :p :p :p

pradsim

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
BANGALORE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2103
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
rakeshtk said:
http://www.cancomglobal.com/FAQ/Security/ClearanceValidity.php

I just found a website (of an ICCRC consultant) stated PCC is valid 1 year for Canada immigration.... Hope its true.... ::) ::)
Last week I went to the PSK, Bangalore for PCC .. They said PCC issued from PSK is valid for 6 months only. If you have PSK nearby, then I would suggest go ahead and get a new set rather than risking it.

raghav563

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
27-August-2013
AOR Received.
25-October-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-October-2013
Med's Request
28-November-2013
Med's Done....
04-December-2013
Interview........
Waived off Hopefully
Passport Req..
02-Decemeber-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
three star said:
thnkz for the humour...!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X

pradsim

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
BANGALORE
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2103
IELTS Request
Sent Along with Application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Yes
AB211 said:
There's No specific guidelines on Bank.... I made it thru HDFC....
Thanks three start & AB211! Thought of getting it from CitiBank as I don't have to visit the branch ..

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
canada123 said:
Hello Dear,

I wanted to know that how do they provide the PER to the candidates? I mean do they email or mail it and what should be the content like? Anyone of you knew please let me know since I have been waiting for PER after I got my c/c charged on 12/10/13 and have email them regarding the matter. They only provide me the UCI number and said that your file is under review by an officer.

Please let me know asap

Thanks

Hello mate,

Here is a PER email for your info.

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 7500
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9​

<applicant's name>
<applicant's address>

<date>

UCI: 00000000
*00000000*

Application: E000000000
*E00000000*

<applicants name>:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $00.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxxx). Your receipt number is 0000000000. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DJA
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13
Doc's Request.
04-10-13
Nomination.....
23-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-14
Med's Request
03-03-14
Med's Done....
10-03-14
Interview........
Not at all
Passport Req..
03-03-14
three star said:

Three star i think you have minimum gap between each steps...
Tell me when i am supposed to get MR as all of my fellow mates of AOR batch have already got...
Not able to concentrate on work in office

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
shwcan said:
Three star i think you have minimum gap between each steps...
Tell me when i am supposed to get MR as all of my fellow mates of AOR batch have already got...
Not able to concentrate on work in office
i see normally from aor to mr its 60 to 70 days.....but this is the timeline for may,june,july applicants....but for later months like sep,oct applicants u can get it much earlier than this as applications are not many in later months...so got to wait for some more time...good luck

Mahyn

Jun 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12 Dec 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 14 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 6 Feb 2014
AOR Received.
n.a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing Started: 10 April 2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
26-06-2014
Interview........
waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
nekeol said:
when they issue UCI means 1st Primary eligibility passed, under review means waiting for the 2nd Sr Officer Review, who will verify your degrees, experience certificates and other documents from the respective authorities. then it will move to VO for Medical, RPRF, Security BGC etc.
Well I dun think such is the case. UCI merely means they have opened your application and given it a "token no" . I am inferring this from my experience. I got UCI for my first application over the phone. I called CIC and got the UCI. My application was returned 3 months later. Even the CC wasnt charged. On receiving my application i noted that, when CIC opens an application, it time stamps it. Later before the "completeness check" starts they give it a UCI and enter the application into their system. The UCI was handwritten in red pen on my returned application. My application had failed the completeness check. Schedule 3 form was not the latest one. So i reapplied again again , this time putting in this UCI no. However, this time i missed the cap. Returned again. UCI same. Third time applied again. Same UCI . Got through. LVO hibernated :p good luck you and everybody.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
To process permanent resident applications, CIC will:

1 review your application to make sure it’s complete,
2 determine if you are eligible to apply to become a permanent resident of Canada,
3 tell you when your application has been put into processing,
4 send you instructions on how to complete a medical exam, if you did not get your medical before sending in your application,
5 perform a security screening, to make sure all applicants do not pose a risk to the safety and security of Canadians,
6 determine if you need to attend an interview, and
7 inform you of the decision made on your application.

suttam

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
PER Date: 27-09-2013
Med's Request
21-12-2013
Med's Done....
updated on 20-01-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 22-02-2014
LANDED..........
April 2014
raghav563 said:
thnkz for the humour...!!! :-X :-X :-X :-X
\

Hey Raghav.. how many dependents are there on your application? Plus if u r married then does your spouse also works? I am guessing these factors will increase the complexity of your file.

I have seen ppl with similar timelines as mine are having DM whereas I am also waiting for it for long. The major difference I see wrt their app is that they are either single applicant or ppl whose spouse doesn't work!

All this is just a guesstimate work though :)