+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulval said:
Rakeeeeeeeeeeeeeshtk!!!! Bravo! I give the Lord glory on your behalf! I just woke up and I haven't even checked anything else! Not even beyond this page! Not even my own email! I REJOICE WITH YOU INDEED! Congrats mate!
HAHAHAHA... Thank you so much valeriese for you support and encouragement.....Without that that I would have dead long back with tension and may not be available to hear this good news from CIC.... Thanks for that.... I think you also get the mail by tomorrow.... Praying for that.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

luizmattos

Aug 2, 2010
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013<br />CC charged.......: 25-06-2013<br />PER Received.: 04-07-2013
AOR Received.
31-07-2013
IELTS Request
With application
File Transfer...
31-07-2013<br />Child added to app..: 06-09-2013
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-01-2014<br />Passports sent..: 15-01-2014<br />Passports rcvd by SPVO: 16-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2014
islandbabe said:
Will happily update for you Luizmattos.....I too have been awaiting your news, as it was overdue. Congrats :D
Thanks Islandbaby. Yes, it was completely overdue, I was almost going crazy about it!

ty

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
rajvir0707 said:
Mate i m 5th nov applicnt mine DD hasnt been encashd yet...so dun worry u vl get good news in coming days as DD takes 15 20 days extra compared to cc....
Dear rajivir0707, your DD may have been encashed. Your goodnews is on the way probably tomorrow or the next 'cos I just got my PER mail today around 3pm and I'm 1st Nov applicant. Was hesistant and scared to open the mail. My God is indeed a faithful God. Praise the Lord!!!

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodhope said:
I was on 67 Marks,My application received by them 13 july got PER Oct and MR Nov and Thirdline updated End of dec 2011.After that there was a very long silence from VO in Sep 2012 they informed me my duties are mismatched(NOC 2121 Biologist and rel.) and giving me 30 days to submit add.Docs(Which I did).In December they issued the refusal letter stating a reason from nowhere stating my wife diploma is one year not two year allowing 3 point to adaptability reducing my point to 66 and not giving any chance(but they allocate 21 marks for my job experiance :mad:)
NancyG said:
OMG!!! That is totally insane :eek:[flash=200,200][/flash]
Yes, it is happening even after paying RPRF....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/research-stats/min-instruct.pdf

This file is little bit old. In that if you see top paragraph of page VII. It says 5-10% of the applications are getting rejected at the VO even after granting PER by CIC and the main reason for it stated in the page V under subheading "The goal of CIO were". Failed to attain 67 points....

Here is one more link.

http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/faqs/

In that under the query "What are the steps after PER?" the author mentioned in paragraph 2 "The worse scenario is that Visa Officer will overrule the previous PER decision and may reject the application before starting the process, in this case, you will see “Decision Made” in your ecas. *For FSWP 2013, we are hoping that this may not happen as everything has already been screened at CIO".

I don't know how reliable this source is!!!

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ty said:
Dear rajivir0707, your DD may have been encashed. Your goodnews is on the way probably tomorrow or the next 'cos I just got my PER mail today around 3pm and I'm 1st Nov applicant. Was hesistant and scared to open the mail. My God is indeed a faithful God. Praise the Lord!!!
WOW congrats ty....... We can hear good news from rajvir also soon....

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
rakeshtk said:
HAHAHAHA... Thank you so much valeriese for you support and encouragement.....Without that that I would have dead long back with tension and may not be available to hear this good news from CIC.... Thanks for that.... I think you also get the mail by tomorrow.... Praying for that.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Yes Rakeshtk! To God be the glory! Your prayers and mine indeed have been answered. When I finished sending you the congratulatory message, I found this message waiting in my Junkmail box:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $550.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxxx). Your receipt number is xxxxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

TAM/T1
Case Processing Agent

Citizenship and Immigration

Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Admin,

Please update. PER received 01/15/2014 at 2.15pm. Also please could you use this opportunity to correct by cc debit date to 12/20/2013 rather than the 21st.

I am grateful to all forumites for your support, solidarity and clarifications. God bless us all and grant us all success in getting permanent residency in canada!

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulval said:
Yes Rakeshtk! To God be the glory! Your prayers and mine indeed have been answered. When I finished sending you the congratulatory message, I found this message waiting in my Junkmail box:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $550.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in xxxx). Your receipt number is xxxxxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

TAM/T1
Case Processing Agent

Citizenship and Immigration

Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia

huhuhu wwwwwwwwwwwowwwwwwwwwww....... congrats dearrrrrrrrrrrr...... so its the day for all the 2263 applicants to enjoy together...... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

syham

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
pharmacistfarhan said:
Fellows, today we went through our medical examinations in IOM Karachi.

For me and my spouse, they took chest X-ray and blood samples. They took urine sample of mine, spouse and my elder daughter (10 yrs, younger daughter
who is less than 3yrs, was exempted).

Physical examination (which was detailed, really detailed one) was done for the entire family (2 adults and two kids).

It all got concluded in approx 2 hours...........they said that by Monday they'd up-load the results...

Wishing all the best for everybody.
Hi Farhan,
Gud luck for ur result.
What does include in medical physical test ( either joints test or eye visibility or hearing capability test or any skin disease test)?

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Hopefulval said:
Admin,

Please update. PER received 01/15/2014 at 2.15pm. Also please could you use this opportunity to correct by cc debit date to 12/20/2013 rather than the 21st.

I am grateful to all forumites for your support, solidarity and clarifications. God bless us all and grant us all success in getting permanent residency to canada!
Congrats mate :D

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
rakeshtk said:
huhuhu wwwwwwwwwwwowwwwwwwwwww....... congrats dearrrrrrrrrrrr...... so its the day for all the 2263 applicants to enjoy together...... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Thank you Rakesh!

addy34

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 02/02/2014
aami786pk said:
Dear mate I am 26 nov applicant and inquired about me dd today but it still hav not been encashed where as people of December cc hav been charged does it mean my application has been rejected
Inshallah you will hear good news soon. As my cc was charged on 11th of January but today it appeared on my transaction history. So i think your DD has also been charged but your bank will get confirmation in couple of days

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
ty said:
Congrats Ty! God is indeed faithful!!!!