+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ad_taurian

Dec 27, 2013
Hi All,

I need help.... My application was received on 9 September 2013.... regarding NOC 2147...
Its now 27 December and no reply from CIC....

Pray for me guys...

AD

who1074

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 OCT 13
Nomination.....
PER 06 JAN 14
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
8.0 (L: 8.5, R: 8.0, W: 7.5, S: 7.0)
Med's Request
26 JUN 14
Med's Done....
21 JUL 14
Passport Req..
12 NOV 2014 (PPR1)
VISA ISSUED...
16 JAN 2015
Bhaumick said:
hey guys,
I have a doubt in my application.
Its regarding the submission of my work experience... I have submitted the following :
1)All interview Call letters.
2)All Offer letters.
3)All Confirmation letters.
4)All increament letters.
5)All releaving letters.
6)All Salary slips.
7)All Form-16 from my employers and IT returns.

But none of the above letters contains my job responsibalities. So i attached another letter describing them, which i made myself. No signs or letter heads. I also attached my resume.

Will the lack of letter containing job responsibalities create any problem.
Job responsiblities on employer letter head is a mandatory requirement. I am afraid your application will be considered as incomplete and will be returned. Employer reference letter should satisfy all requirements of document checklist.
Please take a look at the spread sheet under the tab of returned apps.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?pli=1&key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=20

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Bhaumick said:
Thanks for the reply friend.
I have not received PER.
Actually i have attached the experience letters (relieving letters). That mentions the duration of my employment, the posts held, last salary drawn and my performance. But not the job responsibilities. As you might know, most companies dont write JDs in any letters they provide, in India. You still think that wont be enough?
Please throw some light, other senior members too...
There are cases where the applications got rejected due to not listing job responsibilities.

But finally the decision is to be made by the officer at CIC.

Lets hope for the best.

In the meantime you may also get exp letter mentioning your JD and send it to CIC requesting them to merge it with your original application. But chances of merging are less.

You can also prepare one fresh application and send them.

If your application is in transit, you may request courier to stop delivery and get it returned to you.

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Received: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Status: 15-02-2014
Guys,

I am going to the bank to make my RPRF DD. Just wanted to confirm, if the amount is (28900*2)= 57800 for me and my hubby. Hope no fees for the kids. Also, the DD can be drawn from any HDFC bank in Mumbai, correct?

The bank draft should be made for the exact amount 57800 and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi.

Please confirm guys, so that no chnages are required later.

Bhaumick

Dec 24, 2013
Gujarat India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Fees encahsed - 06.05.2014
Nomination.....
PER - 12.05.2014
IELTS Request
8 (With Application)
File Transfer...
AOR - 04.06.2014
Med's Request
07.07.2014 (along with RPRF)
Med's Done....
14.07.2014 Third line in E-CAS : 22.07.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29.09.2014 - DM on 30.09.2014
VISA ISSUED...
26.09.2014 - Received on 08.10.2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
rawdah said:
There are cases where the applications got rejected due to not listing job responsibilities.

But finally the decision is to be made by the officer at CIC.

Lets hope for the best.

In the meantime you may also get exp letter mentioning your JD and send it to CIC requesting them to merge it with your original application. But chances of merging are less.

You can also prepare one fresh application and send them.

If your application is in transit, you may request courier to stop delivery and get it returned to you.

Thanks for the reply guys... i am screwed, the application has reached. i will try to get it merged. hope they will consider. otherwise, i pray 2134 is open next year. :'(

manonquest

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=blue][b]NDVO[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=blue][b]2132[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=blue][b]07-06-2013[/b][/color] PER Received: [color=blue][b]27-08-2013
AOR Received.
[color=blue][b]24-10-2013[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=blue][b]Submitted with File[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=blue][b]05-12-2013[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]19-12-2013[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=blue][b]NDVO has waived it[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b]05-12-2013[/b][/color] Passport Sent on: [color=blue][b]23-12-2013[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=red][b]02-FEB-2014 DM[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]APRIL 2014[/b][/color]
Vedh said:
Guys,

I am going to the bank to make my RPRF DD. Just wanted to confirm, if the amount is (28900*2)= 57800 for me and my hubby. Hope no fees for the kids. Also, the DD can be drawn from any HDFC bank in Mumbai, correct?

The bank draft should be made for the exact amount 57800 and in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi.

Please confirm guys, so that no chnages are required later.
It is perfectly right... go ahead... make sure you check each and every spelling after they give you DD.

Children are not required to pay RPRF.

Reference : - http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Applicants for permanent residence can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee ($490 or 28,900 INR for date 27/Dec/2013) at the time they submit their application or at a later date when requested. The processing fee is still required when submitting an application.

The following applicants are not required to pay the RPRF:

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild;

protected persons, including Convention refugees.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also had same experience with same question. I submitted the form without any explanation and I got the PER. Don't worry, you are OK.

gangster9rls said:
Hello everyone

I already sent my package on 14 Dec 2013 and it reached to CIO Sydney by 19 Dec 2013.

for Economic Schedule form (IMM008-3e) there is one question for liabilities (question 11 b)

since my liabilities are $0, when I am trying to input the same through computer it was not showing any thing and becoming blank.
I tried to input "NA" but its showing some error message and its not accepting.
What I did is I left it blank and addressed it in the cover letter as below
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question No 11b: Liabilities
My liabilities are Canadian dollars $0, but when I tried to input $0 to liabilities section it's not showing
anything and becoming blank. Therefore, this section is blank.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Knew that there is no use of worrying about this explanation.
since its not in my hands right now.

My question is, Is It ok?
throw some light if anybody experience the same.

I2C

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
udhnis said:
Dear Forum Members

NDVO – May 2013 applicants – Did anyone have update on RPRF DD encashment???Today when I queried, Banker asked 10 other staff and finally he said its PAID, When I asked the date he said he is not able to find it, no other option a part from believing him.
Including me couple of the forum members completed almost a month after sending the passports and other requested docs to NDVO. Any updates plzzzzzzzzzzzzz Shareeeeeeeeeeee...................................[/color]Rgds

Yes encashed.

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
manonquest said:
It is perfectly right... go ahead... make sure you check each and every spelling after they give you DD.

Children are not required to pay RPRF.

Reference : - http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Applicants for permanent residence can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee ($490 or 28,900 INR for date 27/Dec/2013) at the time they submit their application or at a later date when requested. The processing fee is still required when submitting an application.

The following applicants are not required to pay the RPRF:

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild;

protected persons, including Convention refugees.
Thanks Manonquest.

Also, can you guide me on which courier service to use to send the docs (MR receipt, PP, RPRF DD, and PCC) to NDVO. Which one would be more reliable?
Any specific kind of envelope to be used for sending all the docs including the cover letter?

Thanks once again.

rohitchaudhary1976

Star Member
May 26, 2010
Kenya
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Doc's Request.
N/A
Re: MEDICALS DONE

islandbabe said:
Thank you Rohitchaudhary....posts like this can be very useful to other members,So even though they were emedical enabled they still asked you to take along photographs?
I forgot to tell that she took pictures of us with her camera and yea pictures needed so that they will attach it on medical forms and stamp it and give you back and some for their records.

ktm

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]NDVO[/b]
NOC Code......
[b]2174[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]27-05-2013[/b]
Nomination.....
[b]PER: 16-08-2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b] 25-10-2013[/b]
IELTS Request
Submitted with Document
Med's Request
[b] 06-12-2013[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15-12-2013[/b]
Passport Req..
[b] 06-12-2013[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b] DM: 10-12-2013[/b]
LANDED..........
[b] 19-09-2014[/b]
Final leg of waiting starts..

MR Receipts, RPRF, PCC along with Passports sent via VFS and it was received by NDVO on Dec 24. Also Third line- Medical results have been received is added in ECAS.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Bhaumick,

I will start with following Note from Document Checklist which says:

NOTE: If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that documentation is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim. If your documentation lacks any of the documents without a reasonable justification, it will be returned to you, or in certain circumstances could result in the refusal of your application.

Having referred that, let's come back to you question now. Your case is similar to my case except two things:

1. I was not able to provide reference letters therefore I wrote explanation for my all 3 employments stating why reference letters are not available and what I am providing as alternatives. These explanations were written to comply with the NOTE in Document Checklist so that my application shouldn't be returned (as incomplete) or refused (as not eligible).

2. One of my previous employer has written one sentence about my major job functions (designed, installed and commissioned) on the experience letter and others required information was also available in different official documents. Therefore, I referred those document as alternatives of reference letter in explanation.

Your application has to clear two phases; completeness and eligibility. It totally depends on Visa Officer if he/she considers your application complete without an explanation (as reference letters are missing) and eligible without job description & responsibilities (as these are not declared by employers).

I wish you good luck buddy.

Bhaumick said:
Thanks for the reply friend.
I have not received PER.
Actually i have attached the experience letters (relieving letters). That mentions the duration of my employment, the posts held, last salary drawn and my performance. But not the job responsibilities. As you might know, most companies dont write JDs in any letters they provide, in India. You still think that wont be enough?
Please throw some light, other senior members too...

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
ktm said:
Final leg of waiting starts..

MR Receipts, RPRF, PCC along with Passports sent via VFS and it was received by NDVO on Dec 24. Also Third line- Medical results have been received is added in ECAS.
Great KTM. Last waiting phase, and it will pass away soon with the maple leaf on your passport.

Few questions, I would like to ask.
On what date did you send your docs thru VFS, I mean how many days it took for your docs to be received by NDVO. Also, any specifications on the envelope to be used for sending the docs.

What were the service charges for VFS?

Also, the RPRF DD that u made, was it amde in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada". Which one is the most used and enchases the DD faster :)

udhnis

Jul 21, 2013
I2C said:
Yes encashed.
Hi I2C,

Thanks for the reply, what date you send your package to NDVO when they received your package?

any guess on timeline between Passport Sent to Decesion Made, for Other Visa Offices is 30 -45 DAYS Max, Any guess if NDVO can follow the same timeline for may 2013 applicants?

I2C

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
File Transfer...
31-07-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
27-11-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
udhnis said:
Hi I2C,

Thanks for the reply, what date you send your package to NDVO when they received your package?
Sent on 27th and received on 28th November