+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
diode said:
today i got application back from cic due to cap,but on my generic form they mention UCI and there is file number on file number there is cross by pencil,some section of generic form tick mark by red pen example principal applicant name,date of birth,passport number,date of issue and date of expiry.i think in UCI they stored these things and rest of information like education, noc, exp. in file number. please comment on my post whether i am right or not.
regards
diode(uk)
replied on PM.

casv

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/9/2013
AOR Received.
4/9/2013
Med's Request
10/02/14
Interview........
Personal Visit by NDVO members on 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
10/02/14
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly Waiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Waiting
The lady name was Savitha. And the 2 foreigners name was Charles & Micheal

harryy said:
hi casv, do u or husband able to recall their names, specifically Indian's girl's name ?

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
casv said:
preity said:
I had a visit too from Shwetha from the High Commission.But I had already left and missed talking to them :( Could you kindly share what kind of questions they asked your husband. I will feel less guilty if I know
is it Savitha or Shwetha...getting interesting.. somewhat common ::) :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

nmg

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Hi Casv and Preity,

Thanks for sharing the info.

Could you please check if any change/Update in your ECAS status or still showing as we received your application on a date

Thanks

casv said:

casv

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/9/2013
AOR Received.
4/9/2013
Med's Request
10/02/14
Interview........
Passport Req..
10/02/14
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly Waiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Waiting
Hi,

It was basically not the kind of Job interview. First they spoke to my husband's boss (person who signed the reference letter) and enquired abt him like how long he worked and how long my hubby worked and what was their roles.

Then with my hubby it was about 25 mins interview that went on. The questions were basically the kind of roles that he performs, how long he works, his knowledge abt the company that he works, then the reason for choosing the country Canada and finally about the consultancy that we hired to process our application.

So this was all abt it. Also finally they took a photo of him before leaving. They had all our file details including the NOC which we applied and reference person name and contact details, company details and also the consultancy details.

Even if they call u again just answer them confidently and say the truth...

preity said:
I had a visit too from Shwetha from the High Commission.But I had already left and missed talking to them :( Could you kindly share what kind of questions they asked your husband. I will feel less guilty if I know

casv

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/9/2013
AOR Received.
4/9/2013
Med's Request
10/02/14
Interview........
Passport Req..
10/02/14
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly Waiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Waiting
Hi,

I did check till yesterday but no change in status :-[ :'( ???

nmg said:
Hi Casv and Preity,

Thanks for sharing the info.

Could you please check if any change/Update in your ECAS status or still showing as we received your application on a date

Thanks

casv

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/9/2013
AOR Received.
4/9/2013
Med's Request
10/02/14
Interview........
Passport Req..
10/02/14
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly Waiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Waiting
I think either one of us got it wrong. But both the names sound very similar. So they must the same person..

harryy said:
is it Savitha or Shwetha...getting interesting.. somewhat common ::) :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

dhanoa9015

Jul 4, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
casv said:
Hi,

It was basically not the kind of Job interview. First they spoke to my husband's boss (person who signed the reference letter) and enquired abt him like how long he worked and how long my hubby worked and what was their roles.

Then with my hubby it was about 25 mins interview that went on. The questions were basically the kind of roles that he performs, how long he works, his knowledge abt the company that he works, then the reason for choosing the country Canada and finally about the consultancy that we hired to process our application.

So this was all abt it. Also finally they took a photo of him before leaving. They had all our file details including the NOC which we applied and reference person name and contact details, company details and also the consultancy details.

Even if they call u again just answer them confidently and say the truth...
these personal visits by NDVO seems to be very strange... this because as per govt policy ndvo has to inform the applicant atleast 1 month in advance about any interview....nowhere personal visits are mentioned...it seems they r violating their own rules......

dhanoa9015

Jul 4, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
dhanoa9015 said:
these personal visits by NDVO seems to be very strange... this because as per govt policy ndvo has to inform the applicant atleast 1 month in advance about any interview....nowhere personal visits are mentioned...it seems they r violating their own rules......
in fact to be fair i have never heard of these kind of personal visits by Visa office staff...so many of my relatives/friends have went abroad....but nobody reported such visits....some were called for interview at the Visa office and were also informed well in advance....

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
ram040479 said:
Seniors and Admins - islandbabe, amit, radwah, abu hassan, etc etc

I am trying to apply for the SINP program and there they have asked for a 'SETTLEMENT PLAN'. Now I have got a link and have prepared and have got a pdf for the same. However the same seems very very generic and I am unsure as to whether the same is correct or not. I have to submit the same by 2nd of Jan 2014 and that is the date when SINP is going to open with their new changes. If you know anything about the same can you please help.

Please consider request as urgent as lots of other members are also desperate to get into SINP as their applications have been returned due to cap filled here
That's good apply sod sinp but dear hav you maintained required stable funds for previous consecutive three months as it is neccessary to apply.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
aami786pk said:
That's good apply sod sinp but dear hav you maintained required stable funds for previous consecutive three months as it is neccessary to apply.
Yes I have my dear. Now can you give me the required information if you

dhanoa9015

Jul 4, 2013
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
my passports have been delivered to NDVO today....admins kindly update...

depeshn

Star Member
May 3, 2013
rumel said:
Dear experts,

I have some queries regarding migration process in Canada for 2014.

I am doing job as a Lead Engineer(Equivalent to Asst. Manager) in MNC.

I would like to apply for for immigration. My details are given below:

1. Age : 30
2. Year of Exp: 5yrs 10 months
3. Education: B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from a Reputed engineering university
4. IELTS 6.5(L-6, R-7, W-6, S-7)
5. Spouse IELTS: not given yet
6. Previous Job exp on Software Development and current job is related Software Development and Team management.

On which category can I apply? Which occupation would be suited for me?
I saw that Software Engineer is not accepted.

You need to check your roles and responsibility in the open NOC. try checking 2174 details. CIC would need to the letter from ur employer stating such.

Can anyone please give me useful information by which I can apply in April, 2014?

Start your documentation latest by feb 2014 to apply on time. I would recommend to hire a consultant to the best case. everybody can apply of their own but experts are experts to avoid any mistake.

One more thing is that the bank solvency should I have to show? Is it mandatory?

It is mandatory.

What should I have to sent to WES for assessing academic credentials?

Go to your college or univ, give request for education transcript by paying a fee. then send that sealed package to WES via courier. they will send you back the results.

When I have to sent it to WES?

Results are valid for 2 years. you can get it done in early 2014. if you get late then you need to avail fast processing service from WES by paying almost double.

Regards
Rumel

raghav563

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
27-August-2013
AOR Received.
25-October-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
25-October-2013
Med's Request
28-November-2013
Med's Done....
04-December-2013
Interview........
Waived off Hopefully
Passport Req..
02-Decemeber-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Guys check clause number 12.4 of the pdf file linke below...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Big question is what are the chances of verification happening after PP request ???? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\