+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
islandbabe said:
Floxzy, we FSW2013 Timeline admins CANNOT ban you from the forum, we do not have that authority. It would have to be the Admin from Canadavisa, contact them and make the enquiry. Sorry about that though, many people think we control these things, when they have technical problems that affect them and they text me and ask me to fix these and I explain that our abilities are limited they get quite upset....I have 109 -1s to show for it....it hurts my heart.
Thanks Islandbabe and sorry for the misconception. I have been unblocked now but I was wondering why that should happen to anyone and asking perhaps anyone could tell me anything. God bless

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
dhanoa9015 said:
i hv also recvd a separate letter for CIIP.... It invites me n family to participate in a orientation program about canada..
wow...... congrats Canadian ;) ;)

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Javiya said:
Hi kumar2263 i dont have documentary proof but it seems like your information is close to correct if its my case. I got AOR on 16th and MR+RPRF+PPR on 4th Dec. Following is my case

NDVO is giving priority/preference to people who have:
1. Outside travel (the more u travel the 1st preference to u). - I traveled 17 times to five different countries for my employer.
2. NDVO database listed/reputed companies (who worked or presently working in reputed companies). - I have worked with TATA power, AREVA T&D (A french MNC) and ABB ( A Swiss MNC)
3. NOC in demand..as requested by CIC instructions. - My NOC is 0211 I am not sure about the demand but it might be positive
4. Cap filled NOCs first and next others (like ours 2263). - 0211 is filled
5. Younger guys first preference (although not throwing out older ones, but they r second preference). - I am 30.
6. After MR also they r going for checking again... - I hope they are done with mine. :( :(
Suppose these are all assumptions and not the true way things work. If you don't work at CIC you can never tell.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
abhi340 said:
hello bro..

i m sorry to hear this. these consultants r bloody cheaters. if they really did apply in june u should have got ur file number by now or atleast ur package back. talk to ur consultant and ask him the specific date he applied and contact CIC with all ur details. thats all u can do now... wish u all the best.
Hi Abhi,
its not necessarily this way.. even I was guided by consultant but I prepared all docs and sent him to give it a glance. Then he sent it and gave me tracking number for the courier. I applied in August and have no update till date.... wonder whats up with it. Emailed, lets see what they respond.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Jatpunjabi said:
Friends,
My application received date is 13/05/2013
and AOR date is 26/10/2013.
I did not send PCC with application
Now PCC is ready with me
Kindly advise
Should i send PCC to NDVO ?
or
Wait till NDVO demands for the PCC ?
Jatt,
It looks like it took more than 5 months for you to get the AOR. I am 0211 too. Applied in August.. still waiting... no AOR yet... :(
I would suggest you to wait till NDVO ask for the PCC.... Otherwise it might delay your application process.

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Floxzy said:
Suppose these are all assumptions and not the true way things work. If you don't work at CIC you can never tell.
Yes, I support you. More over checking and sorting 1000s of applicants according to each details and prioritizing is really time consuming. Its a known promise that all VOs should issue visa for fswp13 successful applicants within 1 year after filing the application.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
rahuldlf said:
Congrats paaji
Hey Rahul... I think we are in the same boat applied around same time under same NOC.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
physioflex said:
Hi i m august applicant n wrote mail to them n 20 days r over. But no responsee n i m prosuming that i m out. Pl suggest what to do.i
I guess there is no point of any assumption until you hear from cic.

AHF

Oct 10, 2013
Hi,

I am going to put application under "NOC-2154 Land surveyors", iwant to which visa office should i write, i am applying from Saudi arabia.
Please reply urgent i am ready to send my application.

Thanks

Nik_0309

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER : 09-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
21-01-2014
Med's Done....
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2014
kumar2263 said:
Dear forum members,

FOR ALL THOSE WHO R WAITING FOR THEIR MRs FROM NDVO...got news from a reliable source.

NDVO is giving priority/preference to people who have:
1. Outside travel (the more u travel the 1st preference to u).
2. NDVO database listed/reputed companies (who worked or presently working in reputed companies).
3. NOC in demand..as requested by CIC instructions.
4. Cap filled NOCs first and next others (like ours 2263).
5. Younger guys first preference (although not throwing out older ones, but they r second preference).
6. After MR also they r going for checking again...

Above all, it depends on the Visa Officer and after him the clerk ( :eek: :eek:) who r dealing with ur file. Now, taking into consideration Christmas, all the rest files will be issued MRs in January. In one of our forum guys case, when visa officer just asked for his FBI clearance...clerk overruled it and asked for wife's FBI too ( :eek: :eek:) and pended the file. This happened after MR done and passport sent.

Now on, MRs will be issued very slowly as they work very coooly...no hurries..no storms...now the period is after storm...thats y we can see this week (last 2 days) we have seen hardly any MR...and on saturdays they r doing supplementary works like sending RPRF, etc., to guys who got only MR mail first.

Last but not least...even after Medicals...only for lucky guys it is happening quickly (like getting stamped)...others have to wait, wait, wait...

so guys forget about MR and concentrate on our present works...whenever it comes let us celebrate...

One thing for sure is.....they r going through our files and we are in Q...so if not today tom we will get it...all the best to all of us and may god bless us all... :) :) :)
Absolutely right....
That's. why even June end applicants getting Mr's nd ppr well ahead of early may applicants.
they r making sure dat creamy layer doesn't wait for long.......

rahuldlf

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Dec 2014
Achiever 99 said:
Hey Rahul... I think we are in the same boat applied around same time under same NOC.
Yaa Bro,

Eagerly waiting for communication from CIS.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
AHF said:
Hi,

I am going to put application under "NOC-2154 Land surveyors", iwant to which visa office should i write, i am applying from Saudi arabia.
Thanks
I just Google it for you "Visa office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia"

saurabhs

May 8, 2013
Anybody from Delhi or Gurgaon who has got documents translated and notarized could you please tell me of the person whom you got it done from or guide me appropriately. Thanks a lot.

mantan

Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
15-02-2014
Med's Done....
24-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2014
AHF said:
Hi,

Thanks
Hi,
You can select either your country of citizenship or London as your visa office.

mantan

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can choose London as your visa office if you living in Saudi Arabia legally for more than one year. Else you to choose visa office which is serving your country of nationality.

AHF said:
Hi,

Thanks