+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

kumar2263

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 22, 2013
Doc's Request.
ALL DONE AT A TIME
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
October 10, 2013
File Transfer...
October 8, 2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 6, 2014, 3rd line updated (medicals received) on April 17, 2014
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
January 3, 2014 (received by VO on Jan 11, 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 28, 2014 (DM), May 2, 2014 (copr & ppts)
LANDED..........
THIS YEAR, Mostly in August
Forumites,

As far as I sense, all MRs issued up to date are of CAP reached NOCs. Means, all the rest NOCs have to wait some more time or what...ours is 2263 and we have not even started yet. The pattern they r following is really confusing... :eek: :eek:...Only CAP filled NOCs getting MRs means...then how about other NOCs... ??? ???

Any ideas appreciated.. :-X

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
Dear All

One update of CIC is enough to afraid so many applicant waiting for PER,
In today update our NOC reach at 201 and the last update was 174. Between these 4 days they opened 27 application and strange thing is that no one is from this forum. I am really afraid to see the current speed.
GOD everything is in your hand

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
celicakit said:
Guys, I just received my PER last week. I would like to know when is the proper time of informing my local visa office about the changes on my occupation and passport renewal? Should I wait for the MR request before informing them or inform them now? Thanks
They must've transferred your file to your local VO already..
Its better to inform before the MR. Because they might cross check with your last employer (According to your application current).He will say you've left..

So send your local VO the new passport details, new employment with reference letters/ job duties..

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
MLT3211 said:
Dear All

In today update our NOC reach at 201 and the last update was 174. Between these 4 days they opened 27 application and strange thing is that no one is from this forum. I am really afraid to see the current speed.
They r speed now. because already 7 NOC (High Demand) have been filled. so they can concentrate on other NOC (less demand) quickly..

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Hi,

No one knows how much time more LVO will take to issue MR's. Is it possible to request changing my vo from LVO to NDVO ? at this point of time ?

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
shubanpaik said:
I want to reapply my file next year. FSW NOC 2174
May I please know what are the mandatory docs we need to provide while applying.
Is reference letter mandatory , Can any one send me the req format of reference letter.
What other doc required.
I have IELTS and ECA done.
What is the validity of ECA.
I know IELTS is valid for 2 years..
Please help me with information....

Regards
Next year mandatory Documents will be as same as current year.. (Not sure they will accept application next year (FSW 2014)- some say they will accept in 2015 with new EOI system)
ECA report is 5 years valid.
Reference/Job experience letter is must

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
gogreen said:
none so far, waiting ??? ??? ???
Dear Member,
As one of the member whose processing started (apatel) got his MR yesterday.
Be ready to face Medical examination as we hope you will also receive shortly. :D

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
catalyst said:
Thanks A lot ABU.

Your words took the pressure off me. Just got confused regarding work Experience.

Do you think, to be on safer side, should I claim points for relative in Canada now at VO level? is it really possible at this stage?
Sorry for my misunderstanding/ naivety..

again thanks Abu Hassan..

cu82

Star Member
Nov 26, 2013
NOC 1112 was first to reach cap, but even may applicants have not got their MR mail...NDVO operation is unpredictable

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
The reason they have asked you to provide marriage pictures is..there were many cases where people just make marriage docs on papers to gain point/eligibility.

In your case, I am guessing that marriage certificate might have issue date , April,May or June 2013 and you marriage date is jan 2012, so they might be thinking that for fsw application candidate has register and get marriage certificate. So,for their clarification they have ask you to provide marriage pictures.

From the data sheet I can see you have claim your spouse ielts , and that's where chc officer have doughts.

Brother , I am just giving you clue,I am not saying your case is not genuine , but I thought to share my ideas and how chc office thinks on each factor.

Now , for marriage picture they might have ask you some number of picture, I think you should send them one pict of yours and your wife, and another 2-3 with your family and in_law family.

All the best.

bachucanada said:
18th January 2012

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_g_t said:
Hey guys,

I've just received the request for the medical exam today! After rejecting my initial letters of reference, the VO accepted the new ones that I submitted about two weeks ago, which gives me enough points now. The initial letters of reference were not sufficiently detailed about my job duties.
Congrats buddy....are u fsw 13 candidate from ndvo

nanonye

Oct 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2013
Nomination.....
20-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application to CIC
Med's Request
October 28, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 19, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
2015; 2nd Quarter.
Don't worry, you'll surely get in.

MLT3211 said:
Dear All

t.anacleto

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
Passport Req..
06-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2014
I'm in the same boat, buddy!

I'm really afraid about the cap! My app was receive on October 7!

As we are seeing, they we're update around 10-15 apps a week but this week was different! I really don't understand! Something like physiotherapist! Ohhhh Lord! Help us!

We can just wait and still with faith!!!

Good luck for us!

And please, sharing any update!

Cheers

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
mantan said:
Hi Sinestra,
Even I had applied from Lalbagh PSK, Bangalore in october. My passport was issued in 2008 but I went for the Walk-In. My spouse passport was also issued in 2008 and had taken an appointment which was one month later, but later went for Walk-In with me. Both our files was sent for police verification. You just try to go for a Walk-In and see what can be done.
Mantan
Hi Mantan,

That was exactly my game plan. I had an appointment for today (Saturday) and I got my wife's receipt and passport along with her of course :).
I was told that walk in for Saturday is not permitted for PCC. Will try on Monday.

So AimHigher... You are right. My address in the passport has not changed and therefore even I got my PCC on the same day.
+1 for you. :)

AimHigher said:
Hi Sinestra,

For some of the PSKs in India ... You dont need to book an appointment IF you are going for just PCC requests.

Just fill in online form... Pay the fee online and take that print with you. Reach PSK between 9:30 -11:30. You dont need to book an appointment for PCC requests. That is required for passport renewal or new passport requests.
FYI: i have done same at Gurgaon PSK. You might need to check passportindia.gov.in website for other PSK info.

*********NCR applicants... GURGAON PSK will be a good option for you guys. ***********

FYI: if the current address filled in the form and the address on your passport is same....YOU will get PCC the same day.
If the current address and the parmanent address is different then you need to visit PSK two times. One day for request... Then a wait of about 10 days... Then u have police verification inspector visiting your home. Then message on your mobile to collect pcc from same PSK.

Hope That Helps
-AimHigher
BTW for all in India!! (This quote never gets old)

The only change in the quote below is (edit.. I am not sure if it qualifies for a change)
d) No need of appointment for PCC.
Though there is no need for prior appointment, the system does allot a schedule for PCC. However, you can walk-in on any day between Monday to Friday for PCC.

Adrenalineforu said:
@ Sinestra and Bharat - PCCs are provided by PSKs (under Ministry of External Affairs) not Police stations. I was of your thinking before actually going through the process which is why I asked 2 questions to an authorized person in PSK, ND. Read Q/A in the last.

I can tell you of the story in Delhi PSK; not sure if same applies to Mumbai and Gujarat.
An additional commissioner sits in the PSK who stamps and provides the PCC after doing some techno-geeky on a computer. Basically, from what I understand, he accesses the central repository of the police records and upon finding no adverse information provides the applicant with two stamped PCCs. The fee was also nominal; around INR 500 per applicant.

When I was about to leave the PSK, the window person on the exit stopped me and asked me for feedback on the service quality and provided me a feedback form. Of course, the experience was awesome and process quick. This is where I asked the fellow 2 questions, to which he replied very diligently.

Q1) Why was I given two PCCs?
A1) It is a standard procedure. We understand you need to submit one for visa purpose, so the other one you can keep for yourself.

Q2) I thought I would have to go to Police station for PCC after this stage, but I didn't?
A2) If there is any adverse information found against a personnel or some clarification required, the addl. commissioner will transfer your request to the Police station in your area. Then the person will need to visit the police station to get the things sorted out first. Upon sorting out, SHO will issue a letter of No Objection and after that you'll get the PCC from PSK. This process will take long time.

Q3) Anything else here?
A3) Nothing. You are done here.

Same thing must have happened with my wife but I don't know (neither did I bother to ask) because she applied 2 weeks after me and she got it in 2 hrs. Faster than mine. (ladies do have some advantages, after all!)

Following is the extract from my PCC;
"It is certified that there is no adverse information against Mr.XXX S/o Mr XXX, holder of Indian Passport No xxxxx, issued at xxxx, on dd/mm/yyyy which would render him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA."

Follow this.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/locatePSK/locatePFC

a) Locate your respective PSKs. (Ahmedabad, Mumbai, etc)
b) Register for an account.
c) Login and apply for PCC. Do not forget to go through the 'Document Advisory'.
d) No need of appointment for PCC.
e) Go stand in the Queue before the PSK opens or u'll be delayed for the day.

Hope this helps.
+ Pachaas Hazar carod for you Adrenalineforu ;D

p.s. On your passport, there will be a stamp with your file number (the one created while you make an appointment for PCC), with date and the country, PCC has been issued for. (Good to know info :) )