+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

apatel24

Mar 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 25-07-2013
File Transfer...
AOR: 10-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 03-02-2014
LANDED..........
April-2014
NOVA21 said:
Send them an email n tell about ur new passport..
If the MR comes before they update the new passport number, then MR will come with ur old passport number...
No passport number on Medical form and Request letter.....

t.anacleto

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2013
Nomination.....
23-12-2013
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
03-02-2014
Passport Req..
06-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2014
Hey guys,

Im so scared about the last update! Im 3211 applicant and my app was filled on oct 7!. I dont know about the cap!

Please heeeeelp me!!!

Cheers!

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC 3211 and 2263 started skyrocketing... I really worried becoz my application for 2263 reached on October 30th to CIC.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Thanks A lot ABU.

Your words took the pressure off me. Just got confused regarding work Experience.

Do you think, to be on safer side, should I claim points for relative in Canada now at VO level? is it really possible at this stage?

Abu Hassaan said:
Yes, you are right. You can get points for any NOC provided that it belongs to Skill Type 0, Skill Type A or Skill Type B. If your 7 year experience is not related to your primary NOC but other NOC which is listed in Skill Type 0, Skill Type A or Skill Type B, then you are going to get points. This is the reason you got PER because your points calculated by CIO are equal to or greater than 67.

I am sure you have clearly mentioned proper NOC code for your 7 year experience in Schedule A form.

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2013[b][color=green]<br/>WES Doc.......:5-5-13[b][color=aqua]<br/>PER...............:29-07-13[b][color=blue]<br/>AOR..............:5-9-13[b][color=darkpurple]
IELTS Request
10-05-13<br/>FSWP2010NDVO: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tNybiwrlKwXBGteBb0zpdCw&authkey=CNqatbgL#gi[b][color=purple]
Thanks aami786pk for noticing the query. Your support and positive answer helped me a lot.

Thanks everybody for taking an effort to read and assist. Love you all...

aami786pk said:
dearit is obvious they award points for all experiences as long S it isnoc 0,A and B so he has got true evaluation and bisa officer will not deduct points

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Congrats s_g_t

s_g_t said:
Hey guys,

I've just received the request for the medical exam today! After rejecting my initial letters of reference, the VO accepted the new ones that I submitted about two weeks ago, which gives me enough points now. The initial letters of reference were not sufficiently detailed about my job duties.

catalyst

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Congrats raghav563 !!

raghav563 said:
Guys guess what .... Received only MR at 3 am Indian time...please update the sheet.

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Congrats a ton bro could you pls tell what all they have asked you apart from MR and how much is the RPRF fee and if it is per person or just Primary applicant?

raghav563 said:
Guys guess what .... Received only MR at 3 am Indian time...please update the sheet.

depeshn

Star Member
May 3, 2013
HI,

I traveled to Canada on work permit last month and now back to India.

My ECAS status says- Home address- Alberta, Canada.

I sent a mail to them for the update of address back to India.they have replied yesterday 4 PM IST asking for an updated form with the address as well as they mentioned that i would get a separate mail within 48 hours for MR forms.

But i havn't received MR forms yet. Shall I count saturday as well as sunday to update them if I don't receive MR forms?

Any one had similar issue?

Thanks,
Depesh

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote from: hila01 on November 29, 2013, 10:58:27 pm

Visa Application Centre (VAC) opened in London

A new VAC opened in London on May 2, 2013. The VAC is operated by VFS Global and is located at The Battleship Building, 179 Harrow Road, London W2 6NB.

Effective immediately, all temporary resident (visitor visa, study or work permit) and permanent resident travel document applications for Canada should be submitted either online or through the VAC. The visa office will accept submissions in person on Wednesday from 8:00am to 10:30am (excluding holidays). Please visit the VAC website for details on application submission.

We encourage you to apply online or through the VAC (either in person or by mail) as applications submitted directly to the visa office will take longer to process. By submitting an application through the VAC, you will be able to take advantage of the extended hours of service, more flexible payment methods, online tracking of your application, and the assurance that your application is complete and all the proper documentation is included. We are confident that this will lead to more efficient processing of your application.

Unfortunately what you are pointing out doesn't apply to us, yes they have opened a new office on Harrow Road, but it is not for the processing of FSW PR visas. So yes they will have to move offices from Grosvenor square, as pointed out the address to send documents to is Grosvenor square and not Harrow road. Also the only visas processed at harrow road are

temporary resident (visitor visa, study or work permit) and permanent resident travel

none of these are FSW PR visas, I think you might be confusing the
Permanent resistant travel visas which is as follows
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp
and not what we have applied for.

My concerns still stand, I expect that they have sold the offices for the money, obviously, and they are going to have to transfer all of the thousands of paper visa applications to the new offices, which is going to take time and will undoubtedly cause a delay, how much we just don't know, could be days but I expect months. We all know when we move house it takes a while to settle in.

Unfortunately everything is pointing to a long wait period,

1)Nobody has heard anything from the LVO (except to say, "your visas application has been received and the average processing time is 25 months) Not 12 months, like some might think.

2)A lot of other visa offices have not only issued MR but have issues visas this quickly, again nothing from London.

3)London has to process a huge amount of applications a lot more than some offices, so their back log is obviously huge.

4)Some 2010/2011 applicants are still awaiting visas and if London is going to clear this back log first, well who knows.....probably years.

5)Finally to top it off they have just sold the offices where all our visas are...........and they ARE going to have to move them all. Every single one.

6)Oh yeah and the 6 month workers strike at the beginning of all this by the Visa staff, perfectly times in MAY/JUNE.......probably the biggest thing that is going to cause a delay. (sorry forgot that one).

I really appreciate everyone that emails the minster, that is all we can do at present and I just hope he reads them and takes some kind of action.

Thank You
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-visa-office-t173178.0.html;msg2747524

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
loncan said:
You should tell them in both cases. For a change of job just give them the details and supply a fresh Schedule A, that is all LVO wanted from me. If you don't tell them then there could be problems if they try to verify your employment I guess - but in any case my PER said to notify if I changed job, so I did.
I think in the case of a new born child you will probably need to fill in an extra form and pay a little more - but if you call or email them I'm sure NVDO will tell you what they will want.
Cheers ma man,

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
sameer004 said:
guys a question, i am going through a bit of situation here. I wanted to add my new born child to my app. mean while waiting MR I have also changed job taken a canadia related work.

will my change in job effect my application. will they be even bothered about it.?? if yes what are the forms i need to fill .
The below info is taken from FSW2011 LVO Applicant, Hope it may be of some help to you

fazal_81 said:
Dear frnds,

I sent a cse to LVO 2 days back and got a reply from them yesterday. The subject of reply was started with a new # starting from "'B'' which is called paper file# along with my old Immigration file # starting with ''E.'' For ex: Re: B0xxxxxxxx/E0xxxxxxxx ............ then the reply was like this.

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently in process. We will contact you again as soon as we are able to, however, this may not be for quite some time yet.

Regarding your expected child, you should forward the following documents to this office within 60 days of the birth:

-updated IMM8 and IMM5406 forms for you and your spouse including details of the new child

-documents for the child: copy of the birth certificate showing the names of both parents, photographs, processing fee of CAD 150 (a bank draft payable to The Receiver General for Canada is required), copy of the passport bio page (this can be sent once it is available)

Yours sincerely,

LBM
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Government of Canada

Anyone having any idea what does it mean and what will be current situation. Is it positive or negative? How long more will it take from now?

Regards.

saurabhs

May 8, 2013
Guys recieved my MR today 2.56am. I still have my old UK address on it even after sending mails to NDVO they seem to not have changed it. Should I inform the doctor and about this? Also, I am in the process of moving my funds from the UK to India and intended to inform NDVO once I was through with it but I've recieved MR now, do you think its worth notifying them now at this stage?

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
saurabhs said:
Guys recieved my MR today 2.56am. I still have my old UK address on it even after sending mails to NDVO they seem to not have changed it. Should I inform the doctor and about this? Also, I am in the process of moving my funds from the UK to India and intended to inform NDVO once I was through with it but I've recieved MR now, do you think its worth notifying them now at this stage?
Congrats dear....
Your details are not there in the tracker, could you please provide your timeliness..