+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sherry34

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
engrkamran77 said:
I want to share my conversation with CIC office. Its a guide for london office.
Yesterday I called them to inquire about application status. Agent ask me some verification question and upon inquiry he told me that I filed my application in August 2013 and my VO IS LONDON SO my application process will be completed in 25 months means upto September 2015.

He mentioned the same time period mention on cic website against LVO i.e. 25 months.
Thanks for sharing, now no more need to see the junk email folder on daily basis ........... atleast we can relax now for atleast 1-year and should not bother to wait for the Medical Examination Request..

s_g_t

Jan 16, 2013
Hello all,

I'm a NOC 2147 applicant from May 13, and am waiting for the immigration officer in Ottawa to either accept or refuse my letters of reference covering my work experience (knock on wood). The letters that I submitted back in May were rejected, but I was given 60 days to come up with new ones. With some dogged determination, I was able to pry some better letters with work duties from former managers. If my letters are accepted and I'm able to get enough points, presumably the next step would be to take the medical exam.

Anyway, at what point will I know that I've been granted PR to Canada? Is the medical exam a pretty sign that I will be successful or just another step in this endless process? Sorry, I'm not always following this thread, but has anyone from the 2013 FSWP made it to the end with success?

joemimi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
sherry34 said:
Thanks for sharing, now no more need to see the junk email folder on daily basis ........... atleast we can relax now for atleast 1-year and should not bother to wait for the Medical Examination Request..
sherry,

FSW 2013 application timeline does not follow the previous years time-lines. We should all expect to get cleared within 1 year according to Harper. Examples are CPP-O and some other VOs. The website anticipates large wait times for CPP-O too, but lots of people are getting their visa in under 6 months.

So be positive.

yardie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER 27-09-2013
Hey s_g_t, I hope your reference letters will be accepted this time and you move onto the next step.

In my opinion, the only time you know for sure that you are granted the PR to canada is when the request your passport and stamp it with the visa. The medical exam is just another step and you can be rejected even at this stage.

Yes Indeed, a few members have been granted their PR visa already and are now planning for their landing.

s_g_t said:
Hello all,

I'm a NOC 2147 applicant from May 13, and am waiting for the immigration officer in Ottawa to either accept or refuse my letters of reference covering my work experience (knock on wood). The letters that I submitted back in May were rejected, but I was given 60 days to come up with new ones. With some dogged determination, I was able to pry some better letters with work duties from former managers. If my letters are accepted and I'm able to get enough points, presumably the next step would be to take the medical exam.

Anyway, at what point will I know that I've been granted PR to Canada? Is the medical exam a pretty sign that I will be successful or just another step in this endless process? Sorry, I'm not always following this thread, but has anyone from the 2013 FSWP made it to the end with success?

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
Guys, I just got MER in system. "Medical result has been received". Admin pls change my color.
I hope I can receive the PL letter before valentine's day coz Beijing VO is known to be very slow in issuing visa. But I don't care coz I need to find a job in Canada branch before I move.
Bless for all buddies here.

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Congratulations and thanks for the wishes

liuzhiyong_1982 said:
Dear Admin,
please help to update my status, I received Passport Request on 11/12/2013.

hope others go smoothly.

Faizzz

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER:22-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM:26-04-2014
Huangxyqjy said:
Guys, I just got MER in system. "Medical result has been received". Admin pls change my color.
I hope I can receive the PL letter before valentine's day coz Beijing VO is known to be very slow in issuing visa. But I don't care coz I need to find a job in Canada branch before I move.
Congrats..

shubanpaik

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigzyy said:
For now, it's open. Islandbabe, and few others, who are interested in continuous editing, please PM me emails (google), so I can add them as editors. Public Editing will result in loss of data and few "stupids" will try to play with the data.
I got an email saying w edid not make it to the cap. Can anyone tell me when is the list of NOC declared for 2014?
will sofware programer/engineer be part the the NOC in 2014?

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
s_g_t said:
Hello all,

what was wrong with your reference letters? can you please explain?

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
My application returned

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on November 8, 2013 as the cap of NOC 1112 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Huangxyqjy said:

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on November 8, 2013 as the cap of NOC 1112 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Galileo

Aug 1, 2013
Lismore, NSW, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-August-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 13-November-2013
AOR Received.
27-November-2013
Med's Request
29-April-2014
Med's Done....
05-May-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-June-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-July-2014
Hi friends, can you help me with this query.

I received my PER email on 13 Nov. In that email, they have mentioned:
"Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing"
They have not mentioned which visa office my app will be sent to.
I chose Sydney, Australia as my visa office as I reisde here. However, I am originally from India.

Can you plz let me know if you too have received PER with the similar info? Will they send my app to Sydney/ New Delhi :-\

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Sorry for this unfortunate happening. Next FSW programme will start from Jan 1 2015 so there is nothing for 2014. Hope this helps.

shubanpaik said:
I got an email saying w edid not make it to the cap. Can anyone tell me when is the list of NOC declared for 2014?
will sofware programer/engineer be part the the NOC in 2014?

canyon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
Doc's Request.
PER: 09 Sep
AOR Received.
20 Sep
Hello Friends,

Hope all is going well with everyone. I got a question for you! Does anybody know whether one needs to travel to their visa office to collect the visa if their home country and visa office are different, or passports can be mailed and returned back by an express service (DHL or others) ?

Thanks guys,
Good day and night to all

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
Galileo said:
Hi friends, can you help me with this query.

I received my PER email on 13 Nov. In that email, they have mentioned:
"Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing"
They have not mentioned which visa office my app will be sent to.
I chose Sydney, Australia as my visa office as I reisde here. However, I am originally from India.

Can you plz let me know if you too have received PER with the similar info? Will they send my app to Sydney/ New Delhi :-\
Hello Galileo,

They will forward your application to VO which you mentioned in your main application form. Hope it helps..