+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
i want to enter in spread sheet..kindly send me the link

demi69

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Guys, just received my AOR... Admins are requested to update in the spreadsheet... wish everyone on the form the very best...

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
AB211 said:
Rcvd AOR today.... @ admin pls update
Dear member,
Would you please check the date of AOR printed on pdf. Is it of today ?

Nimmi

Sep 11, 2013
Good Afternoon Friends,
Just now i received AOR of my case. It took exactly 27 days after receive of the PER.
Category is 2263.

NDVO is working with full speed.
Best of luck to all my friends.

Nimmi.

karanoha

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-June-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2014
Med's Done....
08-07-2014
Guys, Did any applicant (who applied in June or after that) received MR from CPP-O or not yet ?
I am worried.

IndMan

Sep 5, 2013
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28th Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Thats great news from NDVO you are pretty lucky to get ur AOR in just 27 days people waited for more that 50-80 days to get theirs

Nimmi said:
Good Afternoon Friends,
Just now i received AOR of my case. It took exactly 27 days after receive of the PER.
Category is 2263.

Nimmi.

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
Nimmi said:
Good Afternoon Friends,
Category is 2263.

Nimmi.
Dear Member,
Congrats :D, while trying to update your status, I can't find you on the spreadsheet.
Please share the details

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
three star said:
Guys.......finally two months of my mad hard work getting dehydrated roaming in hot sun, skipping my lunch and dinners to get everything ready for my visa has finally made me through the first stage. I am so happy to say I got my per yesterday on oct 31 and dd encased on oct-27th.......my heart full thanks to all the seniors island babe....vats.....idama...Rawdah...lamia...Maina ..abhereicome....adraline.....my darling amit(somenumber :-\)......Plzzz ignore ur spellings as I'm not sure.....but I'm so happy that I'm through the first stage ....this wait wouldn't have been possible without some humorous guys like you and all other seniors if I missed your names.....thank u all...plzzz make me green.......till date the best email I got to my gmail account after it is created some years ago :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Congratulations! Welcome to MR waiting club! ;)

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
Nimmi said:
Good Afternoon Friends,
Category is 2263.

Nimmi.
congrats nimmi
i am also applicant os 2263,when did u file ur application?

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs.Faisal said:
dear rakeshtk
i also applied for the NOC 2263,my app received on 2nd october...i m also restless due to this imagination of cap close...as our NOC IS on 5th number ang getting 7-8 applications in a week update from last two months.according to this ratio it will take time to fill it...but i think applications are now too much bthan before...so keep praying for u and for me also...
Yes Faisal. My concern is same as like yours. NOC 2263 opened from this year onwards and the rush of applicants will be more now because most of them may have got their IELTS and credential authenticated by this time. If we look at NOC 3142 (Physiotherapists) one month back applicants towards the cap was filling slowly. But recently it is getting filled rapidly. I worry the same happen to our category. However, you are one month ahead of me, now just 2 months you need to wait. Keep in touch so that we can know both of our status.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
I didn't try to justify or explain the process rather gave my opinion on how process goes along. Your put forward your comments with question marks asking opinions from other and I just gave my opinion. If you are not on the same page, then it is completely OK. And if you see a the room of improvement, it is also fine.

This is a forum where members give information/opinions/comments, there is no need of any kind of argument.
Fair enough. Obviously, we talked about different things.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Congratulations. . . . .
three star said:
Guys.......finally two months of my mad hard work getting dehydrated roaming in hot sun, skipping my lunch and dinners to get everything ready for my visa has finally made me through the first stage. I am so happy to say I got my per yesterday on oct 31 and dd encased on oct-27th.......my heart full thanks to all the seniors island babe....vats.....idama...Rawdah...lamia...Maina ..abhereicome....adraline.....my darling amit(somenumber :-\)......Plzzz ignore ur spellings as I'm not sure.....but I'm so happy that I'm through the first stage ....this wait wouldn't have been possible without some humorous guys like you and all other seniors if I missed your names.....thank u all...plzzz make me green.......till date the best email I got to my gmail account after it is created some years ago :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
All Canada PNP Programs require you to have a job offer in hand. Only then we can apply for the program and ultimately lead ourselves to be permanent residents. Can anybody with PNP experience validate this

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
[size=10pt][size=10pt]
Citizenship and Immigration Canada Announces Immigration Plan for 2014
[/size][/size]

On Monday, October 28, Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander oversaw the tabling of the Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration. The report includes important information on the Canadian Government’s plans for immigration in 2014.

The report outlines target immigrant admissions both overall and per immigration category. It also provides further information about Canada’s gradual transition to an Expression of Interest (EOI) model of immigration in 2015. For prospective immigrants, this report helps to paint a fuller picture of what can be expected in the upcoming year.

The Overall Picture

According to the report, Canada expects to welcome between 240,000 and 265,000 new permanent residents in 2014. This is roughly equivalent to target immigration levels over the past few years.

Immigrants arrive to Canada under one of three general categories: economic, humanitarian, and family sponsorship. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) announced that for 2014, a full 63% of new immigrants will receive permanent residency through an economic immigration program. This means that next year, economic immigrants will make up a higher percentage of newcomers to the country than ever before.

“Securing economic growth is and will remain our Government’s top priority,” said Minister Alexander. “Canada is in a global competition for the best and brightest immigrants, and this plan is crafted with attracting the people we need for Canada to succeed.”

Why Economic Immigration?

Canada is seeking to attract workers who will succeed in the Canadian labour market and integrate smoothly into Canadian society. Economic immigration presents an opportunity for qualified foreign workers to come to Canada through a variety of programs targeting their professional backgrounds, thus benefitting both themselves and Canadian workers.

A wide variety of programs fall under the spectrum of economic immigration. These include the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class, Business Immigration Programs, and Provincial Nominee Programs. Over the past year, significant changes have been made to a number of programs in this area. These include modifications to the popular Federal Skilled Worker Program, as well as the creation of new programs like the Federal Skilled Trades Program and Entrepreneur Start-Up Visa Program. All changes have been made with the goal of ensuring that today’s new arrivals are better equipped to start their lives in Canada and succeed professionally.

While economic immigrants will be drawn from all of these programs, CIC anticipates record levels of admissions from Provincial Nominee Programs and the Canadian Experience Class program.

“This immigration plan underscores the fact that Canada is willing to fight for the talented immigrants it needs,” said Attorney David Cohen. “By renewing an emphasis on economic immigration across the board, the government is putting growth and prosperity, for both immigrants and Canada as a whole, at the forefront of its immigration policy.”

Family Reunification, Refugees Remain a Priority

The planned increase in economic immigration will in no way reduce Canada’s commitment to families and individuals seeking permanent residency on humanitarian grounds.

Minister Alexander reassured individuals that “we will continue to drive down backlogs, reduce wait times and improve service. We will continue to reunite families. We will continue to give refuge to the worlds most vulnerable.”

The family sponsorship stream is expected to welcome 69,000 new permanent residents, accounting for over a quarter of total visa issuances. In fact, CIC anticipates that 2014 levels of parent and grandparent permanent resident visa issuances will be the highest in almost 20 years. This does not include the recent introduction of the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa program, which issues over 1,000 long-term visitor visas monthly to the parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents.

Moving Forward: the EOI System

The goals laid out in this week’s report are part of numerous efforts that have been undertaken as Canada moves towards an EOI model of immigration. Canada is expected to transition to an EOI immigration model for its economic immigration programs by 2015.

CIC News first outlined what a Canadian EOI system is likely to consist of when it was first announced earlier this year.

It is anticipated that the EOI system will provide immigrants with greater support during the application process and through their landing in Canada. It will also allow Canadian officials to select immigrants that are most likely to succeed in the country’s labour market and society.

casv

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/9/2013
AOR Received.
4/9/2013
Med's Request
10/02/14
Interview........
Personal Visit by NDVO members on 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
10/02/14
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly Waiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Waiting
Receiving an Engineering License in Canada – the Process

Canada is looking for engineers of all kinds to help power its booming economy. These skilled workers, with expertise in a variety of disciplines, have knowledge that is vital to the operation of many public and private organizations.Engineers currently have a range of immigration options available to them, including the popular Federal Skilled Worker and Quebec Skilled Worker programs. Once in Canada, they can enjoy a welcoming labour market, high salaries, and an exceptional quality of life. However, an engineer cannot formally practice under the title Professional Engineer unless he/she has received the necessary licensing to do so by their chosen Canadian province or territory.

Engineering Regulations

Engineering is a regulated profession in Canada. Therefore, it is illegal to practice under the title of Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) without being properly licensed. However, an individual can work in the engineering field without a license provided he/she is supervised by a licensed engineer.
Regulation of engineering licenses is maintained by individual provinces and territories. One does not have to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in order to apply for a license to work in Canada. Prospective immigrants should make sure to apply for licensing in the province where they intend to settle and work upon arrival to Canada.

A list of the provincial and territorial bodies that regulate engineering certification can be found at the bottom of this article.
Each association offers two kinds of memberships: Engineer-in-Training and Professional Engineer. An Engineer-in-Training membership indicates that all academic requirements for a Professional Engineer license have been required, and that the applicant is in the process of completing additional requirements. A Professional Engineer license indicates that all outstanding requirements for membership have been completed, and allows an individual to practice engineering in their field and to use the title P. Eng after their name.

Applying for Professional Engineer Certification

The process of receiving the Professional Engineer certification can take over a year. Application details, as well as specific document requirements, vary from province to province. However, all successful applications must satisfy requirements in the following five fields:
Academic Assessment;
Work Experience and References Assessment;
Language Competency Assessment;
Character Assessment ; and
Professional Practice Examination

Academic Assessment – All engineers must obtain a minimum level of education. This generally equates to at least a 4 year undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline or its equivalent. Holders of foreign academic credentials must have their credentials evaluated and given Canadian equivalency.

The provincial or territorial body to which an individual is applying may additionally require him/her to write examinations in any number of the following categories:

Basic studies examinations – testing ability in math, basic science, and engineering
Complementary studies examinations – testing knowledge of applied engineering
Discipline-specific examinations – testing knowledge in engineering science and design
Work Experience and References Assessment – A minimum of 4 years of work experience in an engineering discipline is required to receive licensing in Canada (except Quebec). This includes at least 1 year of supervised work experience in Canada.

It is important to note that it is not required to wait to submit an application until 1 year of Canadian experience has been obtained. Other memberships may be granted in the meantime, and additional steps like the Academic Assessment can be completed while the 1 year of Canadian work experience is in progress.

Language Competency Assessment – Engineers must demonstrate their ability to communicate in either English or French. Many prospective immigrants will already have documents that attest to their language abilities, as this is required by many immigration programs. However, they should check with their specific provincial engineering licensing body, as additional evidence may be required.
Character Assessment – A list of character references must be provided. These references must include Professional Engineers, at least one of whom is licensed to practice in Canada. All must be willing to attest to an applicant's honesty, integrity, and general good character.

Professional Practice Examination – All Professional Engineer applicants must pass this examination. In order to take the exam, an application for licensing must be in process. The exam is held twice a year. There is often an option, depending on the province or territory to which one is applying, to take the exam while overseas.

Study guides are available through provincial licensing bodies.

In Conclusion
Canada has taken steps to make the Professional Engineering licensing process available to individuals both in Canada and abroad.

Provinces and territories have many resources in place to help foreign-trained engineers obtain the certification they need to practice in Canada.” “This highlights the fact that Canada is in need of these talented professionals, and that we are truly willing to go above and beyond so that they choose our country as their new home.”

Prospective immigrants with backgrounds in engineering are encouraged to begin their research and application process early so as to take advantage of the generous support Canada offers its future Professional Engineers.