+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

samlap

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Send with Applications
IELTS Request
Send with Applications
Med's Request
26-09-2013
Med's Done....
27-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
DR-DARKMAN said:
CONGRAAATS

WHAT ELSE DID U RECEIVE .. PROOF OF FUNDS .. RPR FEES PAYMENT ?
Thank you everyone. Yes, I received RPR fees payment with that email too.

gb2901

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Friends, I need some suggestions from you. I am feeling very sad and depressed and here's why.

I had sent my application(NOC 2147) to CIC-Syndey on June 26th through USPS(United States Postal Service) and it was delivered to them on July 4th(as per the USPS website). After 10 weeks, I sent an email to CIC-Sydney to check the status of my application and to get the Application ID. I got a response from them 25 days(4 days before) later stating that they did not receive any application with my details on it.

Now I am confused and tensed. I called USPS and they told that the package has been delivered. I asked them about "proof of delivery" and they informed that "Canada Post" delivered on their behalf in that address. I still asked USPS to start an enquiry about it and get the Proof of Delivery from Canada Post. I also checked in the Canada post website and the package is showing delivered and signed by a person "Mike K" but there is no copy of the signed document.

I sent an email to CIC-Sydney yesterday with my tracking no. and the screenshot of the shipping activity from "Canada Post" website showing that it was delivered on July 4th. I am not expecting any response from them before 20-25 days(their usual pathetic response time). By that time, the NOC 2147 will reach the cap. I have also tried calling the CIC customer support no. 1-888-242-2100 and they are saying that I will need to wait for their email response.

Now, I don't know what to do and where to go? I have put so much of time, money and effort of this application just like everyone else and it all looks like going into the drain.

Your advice will be very much appreciated.

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
Currently CIC is processing application recieved around 4th July so your application must be under review right now. Keep praying and you will hear a good news soon

gb2901 said:
Friends, I need some suggestions from you. I am feeling very sad and depressed and here's why.

I had sent my application(NOC 2147) to CIC-Syndey on June 26th through USPS(United States Postal Service) and it was delivered to them on July 4th(as per the USPS website). After 10 weeks, I sent an email to CIC-Sydney to check the status of my application and to get the Application ID. I got a response from them 25 days(4 days before) later stating that they did not receive any application with my details on it.

Now I am confused and tensed. I called USPS and they told that the package has been delivered. I asked them about "proof of delivery" and they informed that "Canada Post" delivered on their behalf in that address. I still asked USPS to start an enquiry about it and get the Proof of Delivery from Canada Post. I also checked in the Canada post website and the package is showing delivered and signed by a person "Mike K" but there is no copy of the signed document.

I sent an email to CIC-Sydney yesterday with my tracking no. and the screenshot of the shipping activity from "Canada Post" website showing that it was delivered on July 4th. I am not expecting any response from them before 20-25 days(their usual pathetic response time). By that time, the NOC 2147 will reach the cap. I have also tried calling the CIC customer support no. 1-888-242-2100 and they are saying that I will need to wait for their email response.

Now, I don't know what to do and where to go? I have put so much of time, money and effort of this application just like everyone else and it all looks like going into the drain.

Your advice will be very much appreciated.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats......CPP-O Rocks....please stick around CCP-O applicants were would love to hear your Landing stories!!!!

samlap said:
Please Update, I received my MR today.

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
Friends
With the blessings of Dhan Guru Teg bahadur
With the blessings of Allah, the most merciful
With the blessings of Jesus, the supreme lord of us all

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]My CC was charged some 2 hours ago.... waiting for PER now....[/size][/size][/size][/size] ;D ;D ;D ;D

Admins please update

To all those waiting anxiously for their turn.... if my application can get through then let me assure you that any reasonably well prepared app will get accepted for sure. Just keep the faith alive, you will get through too!

Big thanks all the mods for your selfless effort and above all to one Mr Campbell Cohen for letting use his web space where we can share our experiences and thus help each other. Respect for you kind sir!! :) :) :) :)

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Kalaideng said:
Friends

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]My CC was charged some 2 hours ago.... waiting for PER now....[/size][/size][/size][/size] ;D ;D ;D ;D

Admins please update

To all those waiting anxiously for their turn.... if my application can get through then let me assure you that any reasonably well prepared app will get accepted for sure. Just keep the faith alive, you will get through too!

Big thanks all the mods for your selfless effort and above all to one Mr Campbell Cohen for letting use his web space where we can share our experiences and thus help each other. Respect for you kind sir!! :) :) :) :)
Congrats :D

Ezhisa

Aug 7, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
How come suddenly there are so many ppl coming out for 4th July. God am really getting worried now. When will they start 5th July and wonder how much more left in the cap. Request anymore 4th July applicants who r silent viewers to pls update their profiles too. Wud really help ppl like us who keep tracking the spreadsheet for hope. Thanks

mobeepk

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Kalaideng said:
Friends

Admins please update

Congrats.....u r not in spreadsheet?

hamouna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
DKR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
waiting for it
File Transfer...
waiting for it
Med's Request
waiting for it
Med's Done....
waiting for it
Passport Req..
waiting for it
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for it
LANDED..........
waiting for it
Ezhisa said:
How come suddenly there are so many ppl coming out for 4th July. God am really getting worried now. When will they start 5th July and wonder how much more left in the cap. Request anymore 4th July applicants who r silent viewers to pls update their profiles too. Wud really help ppl like us who keep tracking the spreadsheet for hope. Thanks
that's exactly my concern!! Hopefully I will make it

mobeepk

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Ezhisa said:
Kalaideng is 3rd july applicant

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Kalaideng said:
Friends

Admins please update

updated.. congrats :)

gb2901

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
freddy2147 said:
Currently CIC is processing application recieved around 4th July so your application must be under review right now. Keep praying and you will hear a good news soon
But CIC is saying that they have not received any application from me, This is the email I received from them 2 days before. Since they are already charging for July 3rd and 4th now and it does take few days to review the application first(I guess), I am not sure why they are not able to find my application. I am getting worried now.

****************************************************************************************************************************

I can find no record of our office having received your submission as of yet. Can you confirm the mode of delivery and if by courier supply the tracking number?

Thank you

D.A.
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

***************************************************************************************************************************

Ezhisa

Aug 7, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
mobeepk said:
Kalaideng is 3rd july applicant
Am referring to noc 2147

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
fagpatel said:
Admin please update-
File was returned on 24th September
Reason- Photos were missing in application packet, Which I am sure they have lost while opening my packet
so sad to hear about ur pack return. did u received ur pack on 24 sep or u have got an email from cio about ur pack return