+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Very useful info about the EOI, although it sounds like CIC will cherry pick immigrants, than allow a cap as we currently have. I am a bit skeptical that the EOI will be fair, but its an option and something I am quite keen to take next year, I take a chance. Only thing is that CIC doesn't mention when they start this EOI, is it end of April 2014 when the current FSW is finished??

rezas1978 said:

ps_gocan

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Javiya said:
bachucanada said:
Guys please join NDVO league.

It is going to be very useful once NDVO starts issuing MR.

Ask admin to update your entry in it.
Please add me to the NDVO tracker too.
I am already in the main tracker.

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
After going through the links regarding EOI Process, can it be assumed with certainty that the immigrants going to Canada under this system will have Jobs in Hand before they set their foot in Canada. If yes, then I guess, those applicants will be much better placed than the ones who are getting PR IN 2013.

melkouk said:
Very useful info about the EOI, although it sounds like CIC will cherry pick immigrants, than allow a cap as we currently have. I am a bit skeptical that the EOI will be fair, but its an option and something I am quite keen to take next year, I take a chance. Only thing is that CIC doesn't mention when they start this EOI, is it end of April 2014 when the current FSW is finished??

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Jobs in hand? what about those that don't have a job offer, they cant apply? seems a bit unfair and as I said, cherry picking. I have seen lots of developer jobs on job boards, which I can apply for, but there are lots of local candidates that qualify so what chance do I have in getting a job offer, in order to get PR status, then local candidates are easier to hire??? I'll follow the link and submit my details anyway..

subodh12001 said:
After going through the links regarding EOI Process, can it be assumed with certainty that the immigrants going to Canada under this system will have Jobs in Hand before they set their foot in Canada. If yes, then I guess, those applicants will be much better placed than the ones who are getting PR IN 2013.

swissfswp

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2014
subodh12001 said:
Do you think that there will be another equivalent of the Capped FSWP 2013 starting in 2014, or will the government switch already to the EOI?

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Swissfswp,

There are 3 options before Canadian Govt:

1. Continue with the same system in 2014 as it is in 2013
2. Go for EOI system straightaway in 2014
3. Like 2012, stop/hold FSW immigration, develop the EOI system perfectly, and launch it in 2015.

2012 was a dry year with regard to FSW immigration as Canada Govt. did not launch any FSW immigration programmes.

swissfswp said:
Do you think that there will be another equivalent of the Capped FSWP 2013 starting in 2014, or will the government switch already to the EOI?

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Under the EOI system, if you are not nominated/sponsored by any employer or a State/provincial govt, then you are not invited to apply for a PR Visa.

melkouk said:
Jobs in hand? what about those that don't have a job offer, they cant apply? seems a bit unfair and as I said, cherry picking. I have seen lots of developer jobs on job boards, which I can apply for, but there are lots of local candidates that qualify so what chance do I have in getting a job offer, in order to get PR status, then local candidates are easier to hire??? I'll follow the link and submit my details anyway..

ldvs

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app.
IELTS Request
Submitted with app.
Guys, remember that not all applicants are member of this forum and are in the spreadsheet, so you cannot base your judgement on the spreadsheet alone, that's a FACT

subodh12001 said:
Mobeepk: Do you think that under 2147, applicants till gulbadan singh (29th July applicant) will get PER, considering that 264 seats are already occupied out of 300 till 30th June applications.

I believe till 7-10 July APPLICATIONS, CAP WILL BE FILLED FOR 2147

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
I totally agree with you. Only 20% of the PER's sent by CIC belong to our spread sheet/forum. Rest 80% are candidates who have received PER from CIC , but are not listed in our spread sheet.

ldvs said:
Guys, remember that not all applicants are member of this forum and are in the spreadsheet, so you cannot base your judgement on the spreadsheet alone, that's a FACT

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
subodh12001 said:
Under the EOI system, if you are not nominated/sponsored by any employer or a State/provincial govt, then you are not invited to apply for a PR Visa.
Thank you subodh, for the info. I will submit my details on the links provided, and just wait and see. Besides, I got nothing to lose now ;)

rezas1978

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013 PER...............: 12-08-2013
Med's Request
25-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
09-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
melkouk said:
I think their main intention is to create a pool of professionals from which all registered employers and HR companies can select best matched employees.
The advantage of this system from an applicant perspective, might be very short or even no unemployment period, and so no requirement for POF. Also people can prepare their documents with less stress.

The disadvantage is that applicants have to wait for a selection appointment which might never been initiated, so this puts their application under even darker shadows of uncertainty.

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
True.

And dont think that you wont get a chance to apply for PR. Since there wont be any CAP limit in EOI system there will be more opportunities. But only thing that will be different will be that those opportunities will come to specific applicants, where in Canadian Provinces are facing shortages.

And if you are nominated by 2 or more provinces, then u have the rigt to choose any 1 of them. For e.g, If Ontario, Alberta and BC nominate you and you choose that Alberta is best for you, then initially you have to land in Alberta for your first Job. You cannot go to Ontario for your first job/first landing.

melkouk said:
Thank you subodh, for the info. I will submit my details on the links provided, and just wait and see. Besides, I got nothing to lose now ;)

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
I agree with you rezas. So in short, either glass will be empty or full. i.e Either you will get PR and will be straight to work and earning handsomly, OR you will not get PR. And that is what Canada wants for its economy, zero unemployment and well settled immigrants.

rezas1978 said:
I think their main intention is to create a pool of professionals from which all registered employers and HR companies can select best matched employees.
The advantage of this system from an applicant perspective, might be very short or even no unemployment period, and so no requirement for POF. Also people can prepare their documents with less stress.

The disadvantage is that applicants have to wait for a selection appointment which might never been initiated, so this puts their application under even darker shadows of uncertainty.

melkouk

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with app
True, as I said earlier, Immigration is like a gamble or lottory, you never know what you'll get or when for that matter.. But thanks again to you and rezas for the info about EOI, I never really knew how it worked exactly, until now. Its something I am def going to try now.

subodh12001 said:
I agree with you rezas. So in short, either glass will be empty or full. i.e Either you will get PR and will be straight to work and earning handsomly, OR you will not get PR. And that is what Canada wants for its economy, zero unemployment and well settled immigrants.

harvinder25

Star Member
Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigzyy said:
Hey,
There are few ways, But I guess the one that is suitable is to inform visa officers / visa office on the expected delivery of your baby, may be via CSE. Then wait for an answer. It'll cut down re-medicals and stuff. Because, if you apply after getting visa, they'll call your passports again and will take more time.
Thanks Jigzy. What is CSE? Can you update which all are the possible ways?