+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Ezhisa

Aug 7, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
cancalling said:
From the spreadsheet data I feel that June 2nd week end - 3rd week begining applicants are getting charged
I feel that June 2nd week end - 3rd week begining applicants are receiving their PER currently (as updated by many people yesterday) So when are they getting charged?
currently we see a difference of only 4 to 5 days between CC charged date and PER received date.

So does that mean that june 3rd week end - 4th week applicants are getting charged now?
But why are we not getting CC info from these people (june 3rd week end - 4th week applicants) now?

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Based on the info you have provided, certainly your application was within the CAP in July. Why your CC/DD has not been charged, can have 2 reasons that either Stage 1 Completeness Check was not successful or CC could not be charged. In both the cases APPLICATION should have been returned to applicant, as per their manual.

Did you get your UCI???

ursk2792 said:
Dear Subodh
I am confused. Can you please make it clear.
So according to what you say, my app was received on 26th July. But cap was filled for NOC 2174 on Aug 21st. So you say that my file was under the cap limit as you are suggesting that applications once received will be processed Stage 1 in max 10 days?
And also Arvind also got a valid point. If what you said was right then y aren't there any cc/dd charges after the cap limit was announced?
I tried to get details if my file was returned but they aren't providing me with any details.
Will try today as well.

harsh4nature

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Vats said:
its strange but I prefer wait for a while
as application number is alloted you are on positive side (application no is different than UCI)
Yes, I got the same reply. No PER yet.

Shree1985

Jul 19, 2013
ursk2792 said:
Can you please provide with e-mail address to which you e-mailed.
I tried calling them but no luck in getting any details.
Atleast will try e-mailing them.
And how long did CIC took to reply you?

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Mailed them after 10 days of cc charge.on July 10 maybe..didn't get reply for a month after dat.den again mailed...n they replied in 2 days...

shwcan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-13
Doc's Request.
04-10-13
Nomination.....
23-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-14
Med's Request
03-03-14
Med's Done....
10-03-14
Interview........
Not at all
Passport Req..
03-03-14
fagpatel said:
Any one here like me June first week applicant still waiting for some news from CIC?
I have not heard any thing from them yet (NOC-3142)
By calling CIO I got my UCI but no further info available.
I have mailed them to get info so waiting for their reply
Dear Same case as your appl recd on 05-06 only UCI no communication from CIC but keep your hopes high as one person form our spreadsheet only Bhassid22 got PER after almost 90 days we will definately make it... :)

kobeq

Jul 16, 2013
I received an email from CIC, can anyone tell me if this is what people call RBVO?

The content of the email is as follows:

UCI: XXXXX
Application No.: XXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXX

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/05/29.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...s/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcome...e-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Consulate General of Canada
Visa Section
G.P.O. Box 11142
Hong Kong
China (PRC)

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Enough with PER's now...June applicants brace urself for some CC charge.
CIC take some money!!!!

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
kobeq said:
I received an email from CIC, can anyone tell me if this is what people call RBVO?

The content of the email is as follows:

UCI: XXXXX
Application No.: XXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXX

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/05/29.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...s/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcome...e-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Consulate General of Canada
Visa Section
G.P.O. Box 11142
Hong Kong
China (PRC)
Yes this is RBVO and maybe AOR as well(I GUESS)!!!!!!!!!!! Many Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fasohere

Mar 4, 2008
shwcan said:
Dear Same case as your appl recd on 05-06 only UCI no communication from CIC but keep your hopes high as one person form our spreadsheet only Bhassid22 got PER after almost 90 days we will definately make it... :)
Same here, application received in CIO on 5 June but no information yet from them.

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
hassanwiz17 said:
Yes this is RBVO and maybe AOR as well(I GUESS)!!!!!!!!!!! Many Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is RBVO means?

hassanwiz17

May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Inshallah Soon
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Inshallah Soon
Med's Request
Inshallah Soon
Med's Done....
Inshallah Soon
Interview........
Inshallah Waived
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
Ezhisa said:
I feel that June 2nd week end - 3rd week begining applicants are receiving their PER currently (as updated by many people yesterday) So when are they getting charged?
currently we see a difference of only 4 to 5 days between CC charged date and PER received date.

So does that mean that june 3rd week end - 4th week applicants are getting charged now?
But why are we not getting CC info from these people (june 3rd week end - 4th week applicants) now?
True.. but cant confirm that unless people update the CC/DD encashement dates.. For last one week every one is informing PER date only not encashment date so it is quite difficult find out that. But yes as you said I also strongly feel and hope that june 3rd week end - 4th week applicants are getting charged but from data in the spreadsheet it is june 2nd week end - 3rd week begining applicants :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D