+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
nrupalakolkar said:
@ moderator @ admin
some missing information of my profile updated in sheet is enclosed herewith.

my IELTS score: 7.5 band
wife: no ielts
recipent: D. Margetti
receipt time: 12:53 pm on 3rd july 2013 at Sydney
Destination in Canada: Fort McMurray, AB,CA
kindly update.
thanks,,
Updated

Self Calc. points ??
Job offer ??
PCC ??
Relatives in Canada ??

LHEYYZ

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stranger Friendly said:
LHEYYZ, Please refer where it is written? ? ? I also want to send my PCC to London VO. I am unable to find, where it is written that "Send PCC when it is asked by VO". I need to clear it before sending PCC to LVO. Thanks
If you have a criminal record, you may not be allowed to enter Canada. People who pose a risk to Canada’s security are also not allowed to come to Canada.

To immigrate to Canada, you and any family members 18 years of age and older must provide police certificates to the visa office if asked to do so. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/next_steps.asp

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
How does one get UCI number?

I've tried calling on CIC number but they say that they are just a call center and hold no information.

I've mailed them too but there hasn't been any response.

How to get my UCI number and where to check the status of my application ?

31st Msy.... 0211

Mhamza

Aug 19, 2013
I have submitted through a lawyer in British coloumbia who sent it to Sydney intake office, while am Egyptian, would that make any diff?

singh_king1234

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 july 2012
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
13 july 2012
Med's Request
April 2013
Med's Done....
12 April
Interview........
Telephonic
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
13 oct 2013
hi well any senior person can u please help me out as my brother who Has done mechinical engg. and has abt 7 year of exp in Merchant navy as an 3rd engg, he wants to apply under fsw programe. can u please provide me your number so that ii can call u as we r very much confused regarding calculation of points. wud be great if u can help us out just wanted to ask some information regarding Assesment of education credential , he is marred and his spouse has done phd in mathematics. so how to calculate points can u pleas guide us. i have gone through cic website too but still confused and we r nt interested in consultants as they are charging too high and we dnt have enough money. please man since u r from the same noc can u please guide us it wud be great if u help thanks a ton :) can anyone from india help us out who has filled hir/her application by himself. Thank pl pm your number

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated Ashif-eee

ashif_eee said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Guys being a Singapore VO (BD)applicant, i wasnt able to receive any acknowledgement for the file transfer of my app...but i emailed to CIC to query about the addition of my newly married wife's info on 23rd Jul 13.

They replied me today that my file has transferred on Singapore already...and need to contact there..!!! :eek: :D :D :D
[/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]So Finally received the 2nd AOR!![/size][/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Wish all of u best of luck... :D :D[/size][/size]

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
ashif_eee said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Guys being a Singapore VO (BD)applicant, i wasnt able to receive any acknowledgement for the file transfer of my app...but i emailed to CIC to query about the addition of my newly married wife's info on 23rd Jul 13.

They replied me today that my file has transferred on Singapore already...and need to contact there..!!! :eek: :D :D :D
[/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]So Finally received the 2nd AOR!![/size][/size][/size]

Congrats!!!

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Wish all of u best of luck... :D :D[/size][/size]

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
islandbabe said:
It is confirmed that this one person from HK in our sheet got his Meds request as well as about 3 others in the Hong Kong Forum chat and reported by one of our Chinese Forumite who also visits that chat.
Thanks Islandbabe for your reply.

reddevil7281

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1112 <br>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013 <br>Docs Reached.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Complete.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Received..: 06-05-2013 <br>App. Sent.......: 07-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App <br><br>App Returned: 22.07.2013 (NOC mismatch)
I logged in again to reply to and to appreciate my forum family here. I'm better now and I guess there's no option but to accept it.

aidin444 said:
sorry to read that.
No issues

zolter said:
I have sent you a PM.
Replied and thanks

ati007 said:
Feel Sorry for you Brother :(
Thanks

nikki123804 said:
hi!

im sorry about your application... Im wondering why they sent you an email on your returned package, did you inquire first about the status? or is it automatic, once they sent back the package, they will also inform you...
They didn't send the email to confirm dispatch of my package. It was sent 22nd July, the email was received on 13th August. Yes, it was as a reply to my case specific inquiry to CIC earlier.

ulasad said:
sad news mate :) carry on and you will find a better opportunity , for failure is a test for successful people and a failure for unsuccessful ones :(
ddd1 said:
That is a sad news :(. Best of luck for the future.
Thank you

devkis said:
Thats really sad, reddevil. Godspeed with your next plans.

atheist said:
Sorry to know dear, but dont lose hope, destiny has reserved something much better for you.
I hope so :)

jigzyy said:
Congratulations to all CC Charges & PER receivers.

Sorry to hear about you reddevil7281 :(
No problem. Special thanks to you, islandbabe, Marta and Rawdah for maintaining the data here. You guys have been a great source of information. Doesn't mean that I do not appreciate the people who respond to queries on this thread. Massive respect and thanks to everyone. Wishing well for everyone!

ESZB said:
Quiet an eventful Monday! Congrats zolter, sinestra and "extraordinarygirl" ;D . Hoping for more good news from others in the line :) ....

Sad to hear about you reddevil7281. Hope you keep strong faith and won't let this discourage you.
I'm trying :)

swissfswp

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2014
Should have posted this on its own ...
My question is:
As the Cap limits for 1112 and 2174 might reach 300 within the next days and weeks, can we expect the CIC to process the less popular NOCs such as 0211 at a faster rate?

LHEYYZ

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALUSH said:
hi,

One of my friends from FSW 2010 has received a letter from CIC few days back stating that there will be no processing for 2010 applicants as the visa quota for London office is full until 2014. You should expect your MER early in 2015.

This is just an information and to me the source is reliable. Please don't go into bad dreams by just relying on this information as whatever I have heard is just shared. We hopefully get our PRs soon and within the proposed time.

Good Luck!

Thanks
honorable jigzy....whats your take on this..being a LVO applicant....plz share

Bboy

Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Can someone please help me. WES has reviewed my ECA Report and I need to urgently send it as an addition to CIC. Please what specific details must I provide in my cover letter, to enable CIC locate my application very easily and possibly add this new ECA report?

Please help!!

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
singh_king1234 said:
hi well any senior person can u please help me out as my brother who Has done mechinical engg. and has abt 7 year of exp in Merchant navy as an 3rd engg, he wants to apply under fsw programe. can u please provide me your number so that ii can call u as we r very much confused regarding calculation of points. wud be great if u can help us out just wanted to ask some information regarding Assesment of education credential , he is marred and his spouse has done phd in mathematics. so how to calculate points can u pleas guide us. i have gone through cic website too but still confused and we r nt interested in consultants as they are charging too high and we dnt have enough money. please man since u r from the same noc can u please guide us it wud be great if u help thanks a ton :) can anyone from india help us out who has filled hir/her application by himself. Thank pl pm your number
i hv sent u PM.. chk n reply..

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
LHEYYZ said:
If you have a criminal record, you may not be allowed to enter Canada. People who pose a risk to Canada's security are also not allowed to come to Canada.

To immigrate to Canada, you and any family members 18 years of age and older must provide police certificates to the visa office if asked to do so. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/next_steps.asp
Note. We strongly recommend that you submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested.

The above paragraph is written in the following link of cic.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

BS1981

Jun 11, 2013
Called up CIC, my file is returned... The reason specified is problem with the fee.... I sent out International Money Order in USD, it is not acceptable methode. I also sent out demand draft in Canadian Dollars later on, they do not accept any document sent later on...

Best of Luck to all who are waiting....