+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1112 said:
One of the forum-mate who applied on 4 June got UCI.. And when I had a word with call center yesterday, she mentioned once the file is checked than CIC create a file in the system than only file can be checked and UCI can be told.. So getting UCI in system is high chances one gets successful.. And if they rejected 1112 applicant on basis of cap than all of us till july and august wud have UCI which is not true.. So hopes ares still alive..
Sounds good then ...

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
SR2174 said:
The last report we have got as per the spreadsheet is:

24/06-1112
30/06-2174

I think they are working cautiously on these apps as too closed to be filled or the officers are on leave who will deal with this category.
One more point 1112 applicants who applied from 24/05 to 30/05 have dd.. So once a cc is charged of date 30 or 31 in 1112 than picture will become more clear.. But I think both of these hot NOC are moving together..

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Gabrielcivil said:
Hello!! 1100 CAD have been charged in my credir card, and I have recived an email from CIO confirming that we have been accepted for the immigration process and that my application will be tranfered to my visa office. I am so happy now :)

Please, can you update this information on the excel sheet? ;D
good luck to all
Congratulations!
I am a NOC 2131 applicant and my application has been received on May 27 same as yours... but I have not received any thing yet not CC charge nor PER... :(
when your CC was charged and when did U receive PER?

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I just now called that number again to check with the IVR and THIS time I heard the msg "Your application has been received...." !!!

BS1981

Jun 11, 2013
zac989 said:

thanks for your insights. i have tried to request that this information be included in the reference letter.

Most of the employers refuse to provide working hours specially in NOCs 2147 and 2174 where we know the Sign in time but Signout time is unknown most of the times :), they are reluctant as they can be pulled in some legal trouble by providing the hours.... I too faced same problem, but somehow got the letter saying I am regular full time employee..... so that clears out that I am not on contract and not working as part time with my employer, that information is sufficient.

robbiwan

Aug 14, 2013
Guys,

I need help.

My application was received last May 14, 2013 but until now my credit card has not been charged
and have not received an AOR. I was wondering what could have gone wrong when my i am sure
my papers were already completed. It's 3 months now. It was received by M. KRSZWDA.

Do you guys know how many months it takes to receive the documents back just in case it was rejected?

Does anyone know the number for the call center? Normally, i heard it takes 50-70 days to get
a reply.

SR2174

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
Med's Request
16/09/2014
Med's Done....
20/09/2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
robbiwan said:
Guys,

I need help.

My application was received last May 14, 2013 but until now my credit card has not been charged
and have not received an AOR. I was wondering what could have gone wrong when my i am sure
my papers were already completed. It's 3 months now. It was received by M. KRSZWDA.

Do you guys know how many it takes to receive the documents back just in case it was rejected?

Does anyone know the number for the call center? Normally, i heard it takes 50-70 days to get
a reply.
Did you call up CIC

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
Gabrielcivil said:
Hello!! 1100 CAD have been charged in my credir card, and I have recived an email from CIO confirming that we have been accepted for the immigration process and that my application will be tranfered to my visa office. I am so happy now :)

good luck to all
Congrats!!! We need to hear good news from Curiosita and Roya-FSW. Then we will have 100% acceptance. I wish all other 2131 best of luck.

sameerkpatel125

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/05/2013
sunlight11 said:
Guys I just now called that number again to check with the IVR and THIS time I heard the msg "Your application has been received...." !!!
k...gr8...
when you called before....?

did you check in CLIENT APP STATUS ?....WAT DOES IT SHOW....?

SR2174

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
Med's Request
16/09/2014
Med's Done....
20/09/2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
robbiwan said:
I don't know the number. Last time i tried to call a number on their website and it says number is not available
in the Philippines.
dial - 0016139444000
select 1 for English
then 1 for foreign affair
2 for immigration
call is being transferred to cic
then 1 for English
2 for status
1 for PR
8 digit client id number will be asked
listen the request 3 times without entering client id number
then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc
then agent will check in the system and shall give feedback

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
zolter said:
Congrats!!! We need to hear good news from Curiosita and Roya-FSW. Then we will have 100% acceptance. I wish all other 2131 best of luck.
Thank you sooo much Zolter....
I am really tensed I send them an email yesterday.... I hope to hear S.TH from them soooon
I also called them many times but they say that they do not have any information :( :( :(

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
zolter said:
is Curiosita an active member has he/she logged in recently?
he/she might have been charged or even get his/her PER already but he has not inform the forum

angelinyc

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabrielcivil said:

good luck to all
CONGRATS!!

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerkpatel125 said:
k...gr8...
when you called before....?

did you check in CLIENT APP STATUS ?....WAT DOES IT SHOW....?
I called yesterday ... Got the UCI at first call ... but IVR and ECAS showed nothing ... Today only it seems IVR has been updated..

But their ECAS is static as before, it still showing 'Unable to identify' ... probably it will be updated shortly ... !