+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Kalaideng

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/07/2013
AOR Received.
01/10/2013
File Transfer...
01/11/2013
Med's Request
26/09/2015
Med's Done....
03/10/2015
Interview........
Ohh u got to be kidding me!!!
Ahmed Reda said:
I have submitted the original of the required documents not copies? Can this be a problem or it is better? !I mean all the submitted birth, marriage, educational, work experience certificates and bank statement are originals.

Is there any response?
Either ways it would be a problem... if the application is accepted then the documents will not be returned to you (very slim chances that the local VO would say " here you can take these back , i have made copies") if its sent back ( i really hope not) then you risk losing them in transit. i do have a very simple question my friend... what part of "PLEASE SEND COPIES ONLY UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE" did you not understand??

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
kd_canada said:
physics: action->reaction->action->reaction
apply on formation of universe:
action a -> reaction .... -> creation of universe -> ... ->action -> reaction z
action a + reaction z = something not material (no material before universe and after)= spirit =father +son +holy spirit (there is no mother) = one (son and holy spirit have special purpose which will be explained later)
Bible : we created .... not i created...
plant = body + life in cells
animal = body + life in cells
human = body + life in cells + spirit (image of the spirit who created)

difference between humans and animals is not intelligence it is humans can differentiate between good and evil animals cannot. why we can because we have this spirit which is the image of GOD GOD can so we can

JESUS = body + life in cells + spirit of son = the word = BIBLE

if you believe that these spheres turning around themselves came from nothing or from the belly of a cow or that a chubby guy with six arms created you have big contradiction with science. go to Evangelical church (for correct teaching purpose) pray so you be baptized by JESUS with the Holy Spirit and your spirit be Born Again and become a believer so you live with him

why these hollywood stars end up using drugs because they sin a lot their spirit hurts them they try to kill it with drugs and alcohol they end up killing the host

The third one should do the job
Now what has this got to do with this topic "FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here."?

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Kalaideng said:
Either ways it would be a problem... if the application is accepted then the documents will not be returned to you (very slim chances that the local VO would say " here you can take these back , i have made copies") if its sent back ( i really hope not) then you risk losing them in transit. i do have a very simple question my friend... what part of "PLEASE SEND COPIES ONLY UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE" did you not understand??
Easy there, I believe Ahmed knows he has made a mistake.

@Ahmed Reda - I suggest applying for copies of the originals you sent from the relevant authorities, as you probably won't get them back. I don't think CIC will have a problem receiving originals rather than copies so don't lose any sleep over it!

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
sinestra said:
Now what has this got to do with this topic "FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here."?
Might be automated spam I guess.
Doesn't make any sense to me and I'm a believer!

BTW - Happy Eid to my muslim forum friends whilst we're off the FSWP topic :)

freek4iphone

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
kd_canada said:
physics: action->reaction->action->reaction
apply on formation of universe:
action a -> reaction .... -> creation of universe -> ... ->action -> reaction z
action a + reaction z = something not material (no material before universe and after)= spirit =father +son +holy spirit (there is no mother) = one (son and holy spirit have special purpose which will be explained later)
Bible : we created .... not i created...
plant = body + life in cells
animal = body + life in cells
human = body + life in cells + spirit (image of the spirit who created)

difference between humans and animals is not intelligence it is humans can differentiate between good and evil animals cannot. why we can because we have this spirit which is the image of GOD GOD can so we can

JESUS = body + life in cells + spirit of son = the word = BIBLE

if you believe that these spheres turning around themselves came from nothing or from the belly of a cow or that a chubby guy with six arms created you have big contradiction with science. go to Evangelical church (for correct teaching purpose) pray so you be baptized by JESUS with the Holy Spirit and your spirit be Born Again and become a believer so you live with him

why these hollywood stars end up using drugs because they sin a lot their spirit hurts them they try to kill it with drugs and alcohol they end up killing the host

The third one should do the job
There is no place for such nonsense on this Thread. So please don't post such things again.

Ezhisa

Aug 7, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Can somebody paste their PER email sample here? (placing XXX in the place of your name and other personal details)

Thanks in advance.

Vel_BG

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Bulgaria
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2013
Nomination.....
(PER): 22-07-2013
AOR Received.
N/A
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2013
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
...soon
Mauritius2013 said:
Hello Friends,

My application reached CIC on 21st May NOC 1112, till now no communication from CIC or any e-mail from them.
My mode of payment is DD, I checked with the bank which issued DD, they do not have any idea whether it is encashed. I have send mail to CIC to enquiry about my application 10 days back, need to wait for respone from them.

Time is getting worse while waiting, as different thoughts coming in mind like ,have I done anything wrong while filling forms.

One such thing which I am worried is that under Form Schedule 3,Filed No (12) where we need to provide details for our work experience as per NOC code.On top of form it says if there is not enough space, can provide additional details in additional sheet.

However, I have used only space provided on form to provide my work duties and not used additional sheet. Due this I have not provide my complete duties.But letter from my employer describes all my duties.

I am worried , will they reject based on incomplete such details on form ?? ???

Share your thoughts please !!!
Hi mate, don't worry! CIC have prooved that they tend to delay some applications, while others from next days go faster.
Regarding the schedule 3 form, my case was the same - I only listed the main duties in the form, while the complete and detailed letter from my employer expanded them (it was latter of 3/4 pages). Finally I got PER, so if this is the main trouble in your head - leave it alone and relax! ;)

pink_w

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/5/2013 <br> fees charged on:24/07/2013. <br>PER received: 2/08/2013
AOR Received.
05/09/2013
Med's Request
6/12/2013
Med's Done....
13/12/2013
Passport Req..
7/12/2013
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/2014
hello admin.
one change in my detail.
my DD is still nt charged but i got mail of PER.. on 2nd august.
so can u plz update it..
and is anyone on this forum whose DD is not yet charged but got PER?

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
There is some confusion as to what the report from WES should look like.

I attach the cover letter I received from WES, which clearly states that CIC is a recipient of my report.

If your cover letter from WES looks like this, you should be okay. I hope this helps.

The text would read as follows:

---Beginning---

[Your Name]
[Your Address]

Dear [Your Name]

Thank you for choosing World Education Services (WES).

The enclosed evaluation report (Ref: 1234567) was prepared with great care and reflects our best judgment of your educational qualifications. If you have any questions, please contact the Director of Evaluations in writing. To protect your privacy, we do not discuss evaluations over the telephone.

As you requested, your evaluation report and your verified transcripts have been sent to the recipient(s) listed below. Please note that WES sends transcripts only to educational institutions or licensing boards.

Your evaluation report and transcripts are stored at WES and are ready to be sent to any educational institution or licensing board at anytime. To place future orders log on to our website
https://www.wes.org/appstatus/indexca.aspx

Sincerely,

World Education Services

Citizenship and Immigration Canada - FSWP

BY INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS

[BAR CODE]

---End---

Tzoma

Apr 3, 2013
Romania
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-May-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with app
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D
;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D C H A R G E D !!! :p a few minutes ago !!!

Let the rain fall !!!!!

SR2174 said:
Tzoma- Should be the first one to break the news :) ;)

rromo4ka
CanadaPRwaiting
Khan2013

Firstladyc1

Jun 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Jan 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 25 Feb 2014
sharmausct said:
hi all....i have one query...its a futuristic question...as this forum is at CC charge or PER stage....i searched internet....and i found that its almost impossible to find a job specially in engineering ...i m a chemical eng..there r lot of horror stories of immigrants...please guide

Nothing is impossible with God. I have a friend who just started working with shell in Calgary this month and he landed in April. He didn't even do any survival job at all.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
sinestra said:
Hello Guys/gals and Islandbabes,

Has any one of you issued a DD from Corporation Bank in India?
I know that it has a validity of 3 months only. Do you know how to check for the status of this DD? Whether it has been issued or not?
I have tried, emailing, calling them and then meeting the issuer in person. All of them returned "This Page cannot be displayed" or I don't know. (But they surely knew how to cancel the DD and return my money at the current exchange rate :mad: )

Corporation Bank issued this DD on behalf of TD Bank Financial Group.

Will it be of any help if I email CIC?

To be honest I am mighty pissed and sad. It would help me a LOT, if I could get any answers.
I have been worried over the expiration of my DD. As per the Indian Bank I got my DD from, it is valid of 3 months, i.e, till 17th of August it is valid.

To check if this DD is encashed or not, I visited the bank and the branch manager who advised me that the DD is not encashed and then I expressed my apprehension. To which he said that there is no concept of expiration of DD in Canada. In other words, if the application meets the requirement, there will be no challenge in encashing the DD.

So thats a relief, I will now relax and try and get some sleep.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
pink_w said:
hello admin.
one change in my detail.
my DD is still nt charged but i got mail of PER.. on 2nd august.
so can u plz update it..
and is anyone on this forum whose DD is not yet charged but got PER?
Congratulations..
But how can this be? Have they mixed up applications and have they encashed someone else's DD?

rbmn

Jul 23, 2013
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
20-06-2013
Tzoma said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D
;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D C H A R G E D !!! :p a few minutes ago !!!

Let the rain fall !!!!!
Woa!! Congrats Tzoma :)