+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
ayaz123 said:
Thanks for this info and I gave this info to her uncle in Canada. The good thing is they ask for info like first ,last name, DOB etc but when they checked the agent told him that there is not any file in their system. Not getting what does that mean? Will she be given the UCI number after CC will be charged or what?....now its 25may applicants being charged for 1122 and she has not been charged since her application reached 21st May. not it has been returned to Canada....What cane be the cause can someone explain.

Also I read your application reached 15th May and your CC was charged bit late but did they provide you with UCI #?? or any email?? Please update,Thanks.
i think she need to wait..
and cic is working randomly.. i mean till date we get to see files charged for 17 may, while on the other hand they r charging for 23rd may..
so dont panic..
patience pays
Have faith in Almighty.. everything will be fine.. just wait for a week time

ps send them an email and wait fo their reply

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
jigsgr8 said:
harmeet22's details are not updated in spreadsheet. can you please update it?
I think harmeet22's claim is not genuine ...

EngineerA

Jul 14, 2013
rawdah said:
harmeet22 whose NOC is 2147 reported cc charge today. His application reached cic on 30th May.
Hi Rawda
Noboday has been charged from NOC 2132 from our spreadsheet after one 22nd of May applicant. It looks like that u r 23rd applicant and haven't been charged yet? And no one else from 2132 is reporting cc chareged for quite a long period... Any guess or idea about what is going on?!

saqlain77us

Jun 1, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May 2014
Nomination.....
26 September
AOR Received.
04 November
hi all

Still i did get any email. My application reached at 16th May, waiting a quite longer. Even no rejection email also . what can i do??? :( : (

saqlain77us

Jun 1, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May 2014
Nomination.....
26 September
AOR Received.
04 November

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
barcomi said:
I think harmeet22's claim is not genuine ...
And what makes you think so? Why are you pointing a finger at someone?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Moh Bas!

Moh Bas said:
Kindly update my data, received info from my consultant that PER was received on 31st July. Congrats to all who have also received PER and best of luck to all waiting for charge and PER.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
saqlain77us said:
hi all

Still i did get any email. My application reached at 16th May, waiting a quite longer. Even no rejection email also . what can i do??? :( : (
give them a call and also write them an email
they wil reply you
dont get dishearten
there r many ppl of 16 may sailing in d same boat.. b positive :)

Md.Azad

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Australia
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
17-09-2013
AOR Received.
02-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Is UCI No. provided to the people who are staying in canada now ? I called again to the call centre and a guy received my phone.
He says that he is unable to give UCI no as I call him from outside of canada.He suggests to mail nova scottia ...

From forum discussion,it seems very easy to get UCI no.But I tried 3 times ..but failed ...

Can seniors answer my question ?

BR//Azad

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Randyccie!!!!!!

randyccie said:
Yippes......finally received my PER today ......... WES online access to CIC took more than additional 10 more days

Already 2 shots down, more to continue...

Cheers.....

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry Saqlain but I may have missed an earlier post of yours, did you try emailing and calling CIC?

saqlain77us said:
hi all

ayaz123

Jan 1, 2012
maina said:
i think she need to wait..
and cic is working randomly.. i mean till date we get to see files charged for 17 may, while on the other hand they r charging for 23rd may..
so dont panic..
patience pays
Have faith in Almighty.. everything will be fine.. just wait for a week time

ps send them an email and wait fo their reply
ya thats true but the fact people even after 21st may like 24th may are getting their CC charged is killing....lol But do you think if Cap will be reached they will be out like 21 st may applicant so they are not working FIFO basis?
I am asking her the same to relax and pray ...lol but I surely understand how hard it is for the one who have applied...lol

sd_dd_2007

Dec 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
kewlCanada said:
that is a great news to confirm that CIC is working really faster, There is also a member in the forum who
reported that he is 31st May and his CC got charged
Hi kewlCanada,
You have mentioned that one of forum members who is 31st May and his cc got charged. In our spreadsheet, apart from me we only have
APSK, who is 31st May. So was it him/her or someone else?

Thanks.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Md.Azad said:
Is UCI No. provided to the people who are staying in canada now ? I called again to the call centre and a guy received my phone.
He says that he is unable to give UCI no as I call him from outside of canada.He suggests to mail nova scottia ...

From forum discussion,it seems very easy to get UCI no.But I tried 3 times ..but failed ...

BR//Azad
No its nt that easy to get UCI

as far as i remember i called them many many times ;D ;D

but see though i got UCI num i find its nt wrking.. so may b they update file online after sending PER email only :-\

so wait for that email or try calling them on monday.. choice is urs ;) ;D

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its pretty hard to get UCI and it may just be on the luck of getting a "nice" person at the office to pick up your call. Three times really isnt alot, many persons here have called more than that and keep trying, Its a hellish process but people are willing to do it to get the info they need for peace of mind.

Md.Azad said:

BR//Azad