+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

qiushuimomo

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-17
Dear admin,
I noticed the Fee Encashed date was recorded by 5/17/2013 (my app received date) by mistake, pls help to update it to 7/18/2013.

Thanks a lot!

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
THis is a very strange inside information and its about NOC 1112 a very hot NOC and still the cap is not full
so it means CIC has opened file of 10th JUNE!!!
Raj0078 said:
Small update: My file was returned to me including photos and IELTS and PCC on 15th July

I have re sent the file with updated Schedule 3 form. I dont even know why it was needed because I didnt need ECA..I have Canadian Diploma.

Anyway my file should reach CIO by Monday

I know its a long shot, but I couldnt sleep if didnt try. If my file comes back again saying cap is full, atleast I can RIP that I tried atleast..

Congratulations to all whose CC have charged since I have posted here.. I dont feel like posting unless I have an update.

Raj

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Hi Raj,
Would you share the info about the reason of your file returned back to you by CIC ??

Raj0078 said:
Small update: My file was returned to me including photos and IELTS and PCC on 15th July

I have re sent the file with updated Schedule 3 form. I dont even know why it was needed because I didnt need ECA..I have Canadian Diploma.

I know its a long shot, but I couldnt sleep if didnt try. If my file comes back again saying cap is full, atleast I can RIP that I tried atleast..

Congratulations to all whose CC have charged since I have posted here.. I dont feel like posting unless I have an update.

Raj

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj0078 said:

Raj
Raj0078 1112 New Delhi 6/10/2013 39 29 5 7 74 N/A No No Canadian Graduate Same 7 Yes 6/4/2013 CC 12:10 PM Macne

now this means people who have been speculating about maybe need a small break and see this post... well if Raj could explain the reason why it had been returned then we will have an idea. ( assuming its not returned due to Cap Fill )

dhlee

Jun 5, 2013
Hi, I have a question of UCI Number. I'm in Canada now and I have post graduat work permit so I have a UCI no. In my visa. Somebody who have a UCI no can check their status of FSW program. I also wanna know how to check it. My application was delivered on 30 May. Is it still not processing?
I'm a little bit nervious cause I'm able to check my processing of application.
Pls advise me for UCI no.

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
Raj0078 said:

Raj
Raj, Sorry to learn that you file was returned. Yes you did the right thing sending it back. Wish you all the best dude.

P.S would you please share us the reason your app was returned ?

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhlee said:
Hi, I have a question of UCI Number. I'm in Canada now and I have post graduat work permit so I have a UCI no. In my visa. Somebody who have a UCI no can check their status of FSW program. I also wanna know how to check it. My application was delivered on 30 May. Is it still not processing?
I'm a little bit nervious cause I'm able to check my processing of application.
Pls advise me for UCI no.
If you ever received a visitor or business or any other type of Canadian visa than you have your UCI number.
And you can check status of your application on CIC website (cannot provide you with link though :() using your UCI.
But I think that for the end of May applications it is too early for this. Try to check it next week.

Raj0078

Jun 21, 2013
lvtruong said:
Raj, Sorry to learn that you file was returned. Yes you did the right thing sending it back. Wish you all the best dude.

P.S would you please share us the reason your app was returned ?
Old Schedule 3 form.All forms and columns had red ticks so I assume, it was through except for Old Schedule 3 form.

Thank you for your wishes! I hope it does get through, My wife is totally having nightmares, it matters to her so much..Anyway I am all positive about it

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
Considering Raj case, its seems very interesting.
Admins and seniors, after initial check --Per;

Right? So the assumtion of May application proccess still valid?

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
joe07 said:
Raj0078 1112 New Delhi 6/10/2013 39 29 5 7 74 N/A No No Canadian Graduate Same 7 Yes 6/4/2013 CC 12:10 PM Macne

now this means people who have been speculating about maybe need a small break and see this post... well if Raj could explain the reason why it had been returned then we will have an idea. ( assuming its not returned due to Cap Fill )
But no no no no no, that can't be?!?!?! raj's case is a DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE!!!! it totally breaks the FIFO hypothesis that we have long subscribed to and honored!!!

raj0078, please tell it ain't so?!? 8)

[do i need to insert a <sarcasm></sarcasm> above for all the sarcasm-challenged folks?] ;D

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Raj
please clarify your first post in the forum is on 27th JUne in which you are asking from Nirmal
about his agent.
and you also mentioned that you filed applicaiton on 10th of june , why such inconsistency ?

jay2174 said:
But no no no no no, that can't be?!?!?! raj's case is a DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE!!!! it totally breaks the FIFO hypothesis that we have long subscribed to and honored!!!

[do i need to insert a <sarcasm></sarcasm> above for all the sarcasm-challenged folks?] ;D

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
jay2174 said:

Let me shed some light on old case of idoit.
Idoit filed his application on 13th May 2013 but his file was returned on 28th June 2013 which he got on 5th July 2013.
Although CIC was processing files of 9th May on 28th June 2013 but CIC does intial checks on FIFO basis.
Only after completion of initial check, file is put in que and scrutinized for further processing at later stage as per receiving date.
This is wat happened in Raj case, although CIC is charging 16th or 17 May application, but at the same time they r also doing intial checks on June applications to put them in que.
Initial check has no relation to cap. If file is acceptable, only then cap status will be checked otherwise file will be returned as it is without checking cap status.

superman1981

May 14, 2013
islandbabe said:
It seems you may not have initially chosen the correct package from Wes....so CIC has the original copy from WEs that you sent them but the are unable to verify it with the online system from Wes. My advise...... Do exactly as the letter asks purchase as duplicate copy and CIC as the recipient. Use a credit card and do it NOW, with no delay. If you dont have a credit card borrow from a family or friend. All the best.
THANKS for replying islandbabe. yeah! I did exactly what they told me. I used my mom's cc since mine were maxed out. I just hoped that they'll give me chance. Yes, they have mu sealed enveloped. THanks again=)

superman1981

May 14, 2013
Tolete said:
I'm in the same situation. My suggestion it's to order a duplicate as they said and to wait patiently for your PER. My CC was charged on june 24th and I had the chance to check my application status online , it says " in process" even though I haven't received my PER yet. So do not worry because your are in.
THANKS a lot for the reply Tolete. I just hoped that I'm really in. I havent got any news that my DD was encashed. But I did exactly did what they have told me. And thanks for the comfort and assurance. For this, +1 for you and Islandbabe! I appreciate people like you here in this chatroom. God Bless!

Qang427514

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
Hello guys! Congratulations to the first person who's CC has been charged among those applications that reached on 17 May. It has been 2 months since May 17 and we're hoping that we will be the next one soon.

Can someone help me with the number to call in CIC to ask about my UCI?
We want to prepare our police certificate but it is a requirement in Singapore to have a UCI number.

TIA