+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear All,

I just spoke with a lovely lady at CIC and she informed me that my application was returned on June 25 because they tried several times to charge the CC but it was declined.

DD the best and confirmed choice.

Regards

ralucaf

Jun 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civeng said:
Don't say that.. though I am also dissapointed and eager 4 new CC updates, I don't see it as a wasted day...I read some time ago a quote (sorry 4 off topic): "While you are wasting your breath complaining, someone else is giving its last breath. Be grateful of what you have and good things will follow you!"...
Good night and congrats to all new PER owners 8)!
[ quote author=dreamaby link=topic=146774.msg2399792#msg2399792 date=1373400697]
Another wasted day for me :'(

+1 for that civeng..we have a lot to be grateful...:)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
ojooluseguno said:
Dear All,

I just spoke with a lovely lady at CIC and she informed me that my application was returned on June 25 because they tried several times to charge the CC but it was declined.

Regards
Damn it :( Your bank never called you on this issue? It's ridiculous that they did not informed you. Just yesterday, a recognized tries to auto charge my membership of just $50 with a slight change and my bank called to verify IF I know about this transaction. It's stupidity that your card is being charged of $550 or $1100 or etc and they never asks you :mad: :mad: :mad:

dreamaby

May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
TEL AVIV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
civeng said:
Don't say that.. though I am also dissapointed and eager 4 new CC updates, I don't see it as a wasted day...I read some time ago a quote (sorry 4 off topic): "While you are wasting your breath complaining, someone else is giving its last breath. Be grateful of what you have and good things will follow you!"...
Good night and congrats to all new PER owners 8)!
[ quote author=dreamaby link=topic=146774.msg2399792#msg2399792 date=1373400697]
Another wasted day for me :'(
You are right! Just so tired from this endless waiting.
But my application received by CIO on May 8 and there is still no news..

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
dreamaby said:
You are right! Just so tired from this endless waiting.
But my application received by CIO on May 8 and there is still no news..
I understand your situation. You can do 1 of 2 things. Just wait patiently or call CIC relentlessly until you get a proper response. Up to you now...

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
demi69 said:
Since ppl are making educated guesses about the caps, how abt NOC-2131 which reached CIC on 04th July???
I'd say you still have pretty good chance. There are 21 people in 2131 being registered on forum, so for you to make it, 2131 guys here should make at least 7% of the global applications.
If 2 years ago this site had a percentage of ~4%, it's not impossible to have it around 7% this year.

Also - that's if you count that EVERY application will succeed. If you presume a 10-15% of returned ones, you get even better chances. Anyway, if you already sent it, keep the hopes up, but you will probably have to wait 2 months before either NOC cap gets filled or your application is processed.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
ojooluseguno said:
Dear All,

Regards
Sorry to hear bro. You definitely need to give an ear full to your bank (perhaps also move your money elsewhere). To others on this forum, pls give a heads up to your banks for a request of payment from "CANADA IMMIGRATION FSW".

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry Ojooluseguno, your bank really should have called you. So they confirmed that the package was sent back.....a simple email or call from CIC could have confirmed as well. I guess the longer wait with the DD is worth it. Could have happen to any one of us CC people.

ojooluseguno said:
Dear All,

Regards

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ojooluseguno said:
Dear All,

Regards
I am sorry to hear that, that's a bad luck... But all the blame goes to your bank, as long as they tried to withdraw it so many times, your bank at least should call you.

Just keep the faith and maybe it's just for the best, as better things are waiting for you instead.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
demi69 said:
Since ppl are making educated guesses about the caps, how abt NOC-2131 which reached CIC on 04th July???
I am an applicant for NOC-2131 myself, but i sent my application earlier, but believe me you have a big chance!

I have a friend who sent his application just before the first caps update by CIC and i was telling him that he's so late, but with what i am seeing, i think NOC-2131 have big chance till July.

we will have better understanding when they will update the caps soon! Just keep the faith! ;)

dhlee

Jun 5, 2013
I wonder when NOC 2132 was capped.
My application was arrived in Sydney at the end of May(30 May).
Some applicant called to CIC to check their status..so can I also call to them?
or my appication is not still opened cause it's still processing for application which was arrived around 13th May?

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
dhlee said:
I wonder when NOC 2132 was capped.
My application was arrived in Sydney at the end of May(30 May).
Some applicant called to CIC to check their status..so can I also call to them?
or my appication is not still opened cause it's still processing for application which was arrived around 13th May?
I would suggest you wait a couple of weeks or so to see where apps have reached. You are right, we are at 10/13 May for CC charges and prob 14/15 for completeness check. If you call now, you'll just waste time and money plus CIC don't seem to be helpful on the phone unless you chat them up!

Tolete

Jun 28, 2013
Dominican Republic
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
23-07-2013
File Transfer...
06-08-2013
islandbabe said:
Dear Forum member "Tolete", have you gotten any feedback from CIC re your Per?

Nothing yet.... I´m still waiting for my PER....
Remember last week I received an email from WES requesting an additional report, since CIC could not verify online my ECA Report; So I did it right away but since then nothing new.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Just a small side information - Quebec announced new intake rules, applicable from August 1, 2103, in case someone's considering it besides the FSW. They are now demanding the advanced medium French to gain points on it, QSW cap is at 20000 (without a job offer), also they officially announced the kind of prioritization among different applicants.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/new-procedures.html

rssb

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Hi

In for IMM0008, What should we answer for : Have you received your certificate (CSQ)?

What is CSQ?

Thanks,