+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
Shinshin said:
Dear All,

I would appreciate forum's help (based in personal experience) in following situation.
Application was submitted in Oct. 2013 (sent by express mail service and arrival notified by SMS).
Since then , neither credit card was charged nor refusing letter received (including application package).

Has anybody been in situation alike ?
What can it mean (for your opinion) ?
Thank you in advance.

Ur noc? Ur location?

canadaguys

Feb 18, 2014
kinar_17 said:
Dear Friends,

Request you to please confirm is there any alternative for Marriage Certificate.

I have not yet got it made and it will now take time ... I am applying in FSWP2014.

Can I submit any affidavit or Can I submit the Marriage Certificate that i have from Gurudwara.

Also, My spouse name is embossed on my passport.

Please help to reply as I am getting late to submitt my application just because of this certificate.
No worries

Just by following the below given steps you will be through,

1. Submit an affidavit with you and your spouse sworn infront of notary public explaining the details why you were not able to submit marriage certificate and assure them you will submit it to your visa office after receiving the AOR

2. Submit the marriage certificate from gurudwara

3. Submit your marriage and honeymoon photos

4. If your marriage is recent you can submit the joint account statement, wedding card and communication proofs (telephonic and social media)

5. No need to tell, you will be surely submitting your passport copies with wife name embossed

shubanpaik

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DearS,

I got PER mail from CIC on 21-Aug-2014. ( FSW 2014 Applicant )

Can you please guide me on below query.
Currently I am on assignment in Jakarta Indonesia and will be in jakarta till june-2015.
My Visa office : New Delhi,India & my spouse & kid are in India
Once we get the request for MR , by what time we should be submitting the medical reports , I belive 60 days
Also at the latter stage when the pass port is requested by NDVO , by what time we should be submitting the Passport, I belive 30 days .

Since my spouse and kid are in Hyd,India , can they do the MR from India and Can I do MR at Jakarta.

Also, for the second part on Passport request , Is ther any means that I can send my Passport back to India for PR stamping or is ther any way out that I can do from Jakarta & my Spouse and kid can do the stamping from India..
Once we submit the Pass port to NDVO , How much time they usually take for PR stamping..

Please advice and guide me on this.

Regards,

Shubanpaik

Hope00

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
I have been recently requested for MR, PCC and PRF fee.

I changed my job in July. I live in the UAE, consequently the name of sponsor in my residence visa has also changed.
Do I need to inform the LVO for this Job change.

1----At this stage do i need to inform them about the job change as it will reflect in my new visa stamped in the passport.
or should just dont do any thing?

2----In case i need to update them, how should i do it.

3---- can any one inform me where is it mentioned that a passport should atleast have a validity of 1 year at the time of Medical request?

Thanks in advance

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Hope00 said:

I changed my job in July. I live in the UAE, consequently the name of sponsor in my residence visa has also changed.

1----At this stage do i need to inform them about the job change as it will reflect in my new visa stamped in the passport.

3---- can any one inform me where is it mentioned that a passport should atleast have a validity of 1 year at the time of Medical request?

Thanks in advance
You can do your medicals in Jakarta and your spouse in India. This is allowed. But you must mail to India all requested documents that accompanied your passport request including receipts for the medical. That means sending everything to India for your spouse to mail to NDVO. Once you receive passports request, courier your passport to your wife to mail all together to NDVO. This means you will be without passport in Jakarta for about 2wks. Once passport is returned your spouse will courier yours back to you.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Hope00 said:

Thanks in advance

You had 2 months after you changed your job to notify your VO. Why wait till now. Well you may be lucky if your VO already did background check on your job. In which case it may not be necessary notifying them. But what happens if they have not done background check on your job. I will suggest you hold on for now. If your VO is not clear about something they will ask you to explain.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Hi friend how are you,I just got ur post on 3rd july in which visa officer raised concern on ur experience letter for u were given 1 month.What has happened further did he accept further proofs or otherwise.

dare2dream

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-10-2014
Floxzy said:
You can do your medicals in Jakarta and your spouse in India. This is allowed. But you must mail to India all requested documents that accompanied your passport request including receipts for the medical. That means sending everything to India for your spouse to mail to NDVO. Once you receive passports request, courier your passport to your wife to mail all together to NDVO. This means you will be without passport in Jakarta for about 2wks. Once passport is returned your spouse will courier yours back to you.
Shubanpaik/Floxzy,

It is not allowed to send Indian passports outside India by courier. In my case I tried it and no courier company (DHL, Bluedart, FedEx, etc) were ready to send my passport from India to UK (my visa office is LVO). I am not sure about Jakarta but Shubanpaik you can just check in Jakarta if you can courier your passport to India from there. Further it may be riskier to stay in other country without original passport. I believe you should wait till NDVO asks you to submit your passports, when you receive such request write to NDVO about your current residence country and if they find your request genuine, they will agree for stamping in visa office nearest to Jakarta. Other way is to come back to India when you get passport request.

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone who applied or landed already under NOC 2263 Public/Occupational Health, please send me a message

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
i need to send some original documents to SGVO to update their records/files.

can anyone provide any format of a cover letter to send docs? and address?

shall i send to mailing address or courier address?

thanks.

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Shinshin said:
Dear All,

I would appreciate forum's help (based in personal experience) in following situation.
Application was submitted in Oct. 2013 (sent by express mail service and arrival notified by SMS).
Since then , neither credit card was charged nor refusing letter received (including application package).

Has anybody been in situation alike ?
What can it mean (for your opinion) ?

Thank you in advance.

IF THIS IS CASE,Send a mail to CIC.
There is a great likelihood that your application
must have been returned and lost in transit.
Do contact CIC immediately via email at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

dobahn

Sep 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I'm preparing my FSW application, NOC 0111.

"Never leave anything blank" - I've read it several times.
What if these electronic documents - like the generic application form - do not allow me to put NA in the blank cells...?

Thanks in advance!

Mail4abid

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Use a pen! if u need to!

dobahn

Sep 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mail4abid said:
Use a pen! if u need to!
So, you suggest, that I fill out the form in pdf electronically, validate it electronically (so that it gets a barcode on it) and after it, I print it out and write on it with a pen?? Sounds pretty weird and unprofessional to me...