+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

capri25.yashu

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
File Transfer...
28-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
5-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-4-2015
LANDED..........
26-9 -2015
Congratulations Vats!

vedi

Feb 19, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
PER : 27th Feb, 2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
Med's Done....
24-04-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-04-2014, RPRF : encashed on 6th May
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 23rd May 2014, PPT recvd on 31st May
LANDED..........
Vats said:
Friends by grace of god and blessings of parents . . . . . .finally a loooooooooong wait is over
Received our Stamped Passports back. Visa printed on 16/5/2014
Congratulations Vats!

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
Vats said:
Friends by grace of god and blessings of parents . . . . . .finally a loooooooooong wait is over
Congratulations

rknagar

Oct 4, 2013
Vats said:
Congratulations!may god bless u

emad4r

Nov 30, 2011
Dear Brothers ,,,

My application was sent on 5th April, received on 11th of April by M.Krszwda and nothing happened till now. NO fee encashed yet, Nothing received from CIC
Throw phone call I got my UCI number and nothing more (no application status)

NOW when I check the status of my application on eCAS, I get the message:
“We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:.....” :( :(

I do not know the status of my application. I see that some applications received after mine and their fees were processed.

Is my application in a bad case

Please advise

Gru

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico (transf. from Santo Domingo 11-09-2014)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
08-08-2013
File Transfer...
23-08-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
Congratulations Vats! All the best in Canada :)

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
emad4r said:
Dear Brothers ,,,

My application was sent on 5th April, received on 11th of April by M.Krszwda and nothing happened till now. NO fee encashed yet, Nothing received from CIC
Throw phone call I got my UCI number and nothing more (no application status)

NOW when I check the status of my application on eCAS, I get the message:
“We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:.....” :( :(

I do not know the status of my application. I see that some applications received after mine and their fees were processed.

Is my application in a bad case

Please advise
I would advise you to wait for few weeks more. if you have paid fees through DD than consult your bank to know status of your DD else wait for credit card would be charged. I think you will get PER in between June and July if all is OK.

hookahbar

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
Sent with file
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
30-12-2013
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In sha Allah
LANDED..........
In sha Allah
Hello Everyone,

I had sent multiple emails to NDVO requesting for an update and today received the following email. Need your opinion on what could be the current status. I understand that we can only speculate and only god and the visa officer know what’s happening with my file. Still, wanted to check with the other forum-mates about the status. Here’s the email that I received:
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email inquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.
Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

I’ve often seen other forum-mates share the email content they received from NDVO which states that the file is under Background checks. Please see the sample email that others have received:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email inquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case

My question is:

• When I had visited NDVO personally in April, 2014, I was told by the person at the counter that security checks are yet to happen. With the email that I received now states that the Visa Officer is awaiting review, does it mean that the security check are over. If security check were not over then I should have received the second type of email which states that my security checks/background checks are underway.

• Secondly, is it possible that my file haven’t moved from the time I sent my spouse details in March’2014 and visiting NDVO? It may only move after the Visa Officer review my file, it will then go for Security checks.

Well as I mentioned earlier, we can only speculate and only god knows what is happening with the file, I thought to check with the forum members on different email content that the visa office use.

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Even I got the first response for my CSE for no 2nd line. I am still waiting for MR. 2nd line was added in Feb after 1week of cse. It is a standard set of template replies they have. I have very rarely rarely seen very case specific replies.

CSE replies are useless. CSE however triggers some activity on your file.

hookahbar said:
Hello Everyone,

I had sent multiple emails to NDVO requesting for an update and today received the following email. Need your opinion on what could be the current status. I understand that we can only speculate and only god and the visa officer know what's happening with my file. Still, wanted to check with the other forum-mates about the status. Here's the email that I received:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly.

I've often seen other forum-mates share the email content they received from NDVO which states that the file is under Background checks. Please see the sample email that others have received:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case

My question is:

• When I had visited NDVO personally in April, 2014, I was told by the person at the counter that security checks are yet to happen. With the email that I received now states that the Visa Officer is awaiting review, does it mean that the security check are over. If security check were not over then I should have received the second type of email which states that my security checks/background checks are underway.

• Secondly, is it possible that my file haven't moved from the time I sent my spouse details in March'2014 and visiting NDVO? It may only move after the Visa Officer review my file, it will then go for Security checks.

Well as I mentioned earlier, we can only speculate and only god knows what is happening with the file, I thought to check with the forum members on different email content that the visa office use.

Aimer Le Canada

Nov 27, 2013
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (New Delhi) India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2013
Nomination.....
01-08-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
IELTS Request
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
01-08-2013
Med's Request
very soon. Processing started on 27 Feb 2014.
AlertJack said:
Even I got the first response for my CSE for no 2nd line. I am still waiting for MR. 2nd line was added in Feb after 1week of cse. It is a standard set of template replies they have. I have very rarely rarely seen very case specific replies.

CSE replies are useless. CSE however triggers some activity on your file.
I also got second response before 2nd line added. I got physical verification check on 14th Feb, and very next day i.e. 15th Feb I got second response. After that second line added to ecas. I have updated my file on 8th April ( add new born baby to my application). Till date no reply from NDVO regarding my CSE. How can I know that my file has been updated or not? This is the worst working scenario by NDVO people. other countries VO are so different from CHC.

emad4r

Nov 30, 2011
Aimer Le Canada said:
I would advise you to wait for few weeks more. if you have paid fees through DD than consult your bank to know status of your DD else wait for credit card would be charged. I think you will get PER in between June and July if all is OK.
Thanks Aimer

Is it normal that applications sent after mine be processed and still my application not , and my fee has not been processed from my CC