+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saleem7821 said:
which Canadian territory has largest job Market for Chemical Engineers ?
can anyone suggest me pls.
Alberta....

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
ECA report could be useful for job hunting but it doesn't guarantee the job. What I have learned from multiple sources that not having Canadian experience is the biggest hurdle to get job in Canada.
Exactly...........ECA may or may not be accepted by canadian employers....it depends...............but.......If one is from regulated profession........getting registered with authorized body will do better Job.

Besides, making CV short ............If one have ............lets say............10 years experience............less number of pages with required content work

joe99

Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryt2parag said:
Hi Forum members,
I had received medicals,PCC,RPRF,Passport request on 23rd Dec 2013. :D
On 27th Dec 2013 I got married. :)
My consultant for canada told me to send case specific enquiry to add spouse name in application and told me not to proceed with my medicals,PCC etc.
He said that after case specific enquiry are reverted from NDVO,we can send spouse documents and then NDVO will send combine medicals for both.
My question is whether I am being guided properly.
OR
I should proactively send all my spouse document with my medicals etc with cover letter so as to reduce turnaround time.

Your consultant is right............besides, am sorry to say that no applicant reduce turn around time.........depends on CO.....

Good luck :)

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhaumick said:
Yes, if you got a PER, you can go ahead with your wife's ECA. But the process is different than FSW. As CIC has appointed only a couple of agencies to verify FSW ECAs. if you want an ECA done for your wife, there are other agencies and other processes. i'm sure the FSW system wont be valid. you will have to do a course by course verification if you want to apply for a job in Canada. So before paying for any verification, please read carefully what purpose the ECA will serve in canada.

I also have another question related to this. I am planning to settle in BC. Will the WES ECA be valid for BC or i will have to do it from International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES) as mentioned in http://www.welcomebc.ca/Work/fqr/fqr-assessment.aspx

Thanks
I suggest you to go for WES evaluation. It is one among the most reputed ECA body all over Canada and US(Contents from government of Ontario website: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_ACADEMIC.html ). WES is more reliable and flexible than other credential assessment bodies. I have direct experience with both WES and ICAS. In case some discrepancies happens in evaluation it is easy to convey WES if your argument is genuine and if you can submit the necessary supporting documents. Where as in case of ICAS there are preexisting management polices. They will stick to this principles and if you want to raise an argument to convey ICAS you have to appeal against their management polices for that an additional amount of CAD 200 has to be paid and it is time consuming. I think all other credential assessment body than WES works in the way ICAS do. Correct me if I am wrong.

Faizzz

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER:22-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM:26-04-2014
sinestra said:
New born? Are you referring to RPRF fee?
You need to visit this URL and read this thoroughly :

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

Applicants for permanent residence can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee ($490) at the time they submit their application or at a later date when requested. The processing fee is still required when submitting an application.

The following applicants are not required to pay the RPRF:

dependent children of a principal applicant or sponsor, a child to be adopted, or an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew or grandchild;
protected persons, including Convention refugees.
I paid for " adding" my child. 150cad eqv in inr as stated in website then.

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear ryt2parag,

You are guided properly by your consultant. You should send CSE to NDVO informing that you family composition is changed. I am quite sure that NDVO would ask you not to go for medical but send updated forms and supporting documents to add your wife in the application.

If you proactively send updated forms along with spouse documents and finish with your medical, your application will become complicated rather getting easy going.

ryt2parag said:
Hi Forum members,
I had received medicals,PCC,RPRF,Passport request on 23rd Dec 2013. :D
On 27th Dec 2013 I got married. :)
My consultant for canada told me to send case specific enquiry to add spouse name in application and told me not to proceed with my medicals,PCC etc.
He said that after case specific enquiry are reverted from NDVO,we can send spouse documents and then NDVO will send combine medicals for both.
My question is whether I am being guided properly.
OR
I should proactively send all my spouse document with my medicals etc with cover letter so as to reduce turnaround time.

sb222300

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1OCT 2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged 6th Dec 2013
Hi Rakesh,

Did u get the PER mail???

rakeshtk said:
I suggest you to go for WES evaluation. It is one among the most reputed ECA body all over Canada and US(Contents from government of Ontario website: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_ACADEMIC.html ). WES is more reliable and flexible than other credential assessment bodies. I have direct experience with both WES and ICAS. In case some discrepancies happens in evaluation it is easy to convey WES if your argument is genuine and if you can submit the necessary supporting documents. Where as in case of ICAS there are preexisting management polices. They will stick to this principles and if you want to raise an argument to convey ICAS you have to appeal against their management polices for that an additional amount of CAD 200 has to be paid and it is time consuming. I think all other credential assessment body than WES works in the way ICAS do. Correct me if I am wrong.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
bhFSW2174 said:
@ sinestra
Regarding your demand draft status, just go to the bank and give them date on which you draw the Demand draft.
As the drawing bank has to verify the status of demand draft periodically, they will be certainly having the records for the same. Further, as this may be time consuming process to search for the demand draft, bank people will just say a simple answer : WE DON'T KNOW. But as said by someone, Request is the most powerful weapon ever invented, hence request them and you will be done with the status of the demand draft. Moreover, note the number of instrument drawn by your bank for your further reference.
With which bank you are banking with ?
Thanks.. First thing tomorrow morning, I will visit the bank to know the status of the DD.

It's Corporation Bank. :D

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
sinestra said:
Thanks.. First thing tomorrow morning, I will visit the bank to know the status of the DD.

It's Corporation Bank. :D
Dear Member,
Visit the branch from where you have drawn the DD and you will be fine with the status :D

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Who1074,

Please get ready to give us the good news, it is your turn.

Sb222300, it has not arrived our way just yet. If the Lord shines His face upon us and our applications are not returned for any reason, it should still be a few days for people like Rakeshtk and I. Our applications arrived on the 30th and 31st of October respectively.

All the best good people. The wait is not easy but we pray for grace and patience!

KingfisherStrong

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
CC(29/09/2013)
Nomination.....
PER(02/10/2013)
AOR Received.
AOR(29/10/2013)
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
MR(24/12/2013)
Med's Done....
Med - (30/12/2013), Med Update in ECAS - (04/01/2014)
Interview........
DD (RPRF) encashed - 14/01/2014
Passport Req..
24/12/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2014
LANDED..........
NA
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Member,
Please find answers in red
For e-Medical service, get ur Medical from Appolo hospital, Ludhiana..... call on the number given on CIC website, they are too helpful....... Med fee is INR 3600 per person

I dont know about e Med at Chandigarh

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Vedh said:
Hi Amit,
My case is also same. Iam done with my medicals, but have not sent the receipts as I am waiting for my spouse PCC. You are awaitng Indian PCC, or any other country PCC?
I am waiting for Indian PCC, have applied on 17th Dec at Passport Seva kendra and still waiting for it (since address at my passport is different than current residential address).

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Faizzz said:
I paid for " adding" my child. 150cad eqv in inr as stated in website then.
ah.. very well then..