+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
andriyfed said:
Are you sure that 18th of June? It should be december
I m sorry. It's december 18th...then?

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefulval said:
Sorry to sound so excited even though it is but a little milestone achieved in this forum but great for me!

This has been the most worrisome aspect for me in this application process because of the peculiar circumstances surrounding my payment option. You see, I had sent my payment form with my credit card details along with my whole application package. A few days later, I discovered to my utmost dismay that I could no longer use my card! I went into panic but started researching online what to do. Eventually, I sent another payment form with different credit card details with as much info as I could muster in the covering note to enable them locate my original package. I have kept my fingers crossed all this while not knowing what my fate will eventually be.

Today, 51 days after initial application package was received and signed for by Mike, I am happy to announce to you all that to the glory of God my credit card has been debited! I humbly request an update of the spreadsheet on my behalf. I hope this is a sign of better things to come for us all.

Thank you Jesus!
wwwwwwowwwwwwww..........Congragulations Hopefulval..... Sorry for the belated wishes becoz i was in my home town.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NEO_2263 said:
happy to know taht OCT 31 applicant HOPEFUL CC got charged , NOC 2263

any update from NOV applicants

Mrs. FAISAL , RAKESH , any updates for you guys , did you get you DD status checked from the bank ???

I appeal nov applicants to be active on forum and get us updated about the current situation as you are the next applicants cic gonna work.

thnx..
Hi Neo,

I didnt check it yet. I am planning to check it after Christmas...Please pray for me.... ??? ??? ???

NEO_2263

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Nomination.....
21 March 2015
AOR Received.
PROCESSING STARTED 08 jul 2015
Med's Request
09 july 2015
Med's Done....
14 jul 2015
Interview........
TLU - 24 july 2015 , DM 29 AUG.
Passport Req..
01 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON..
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
rakeshtk said:
Hi Neo,

I didnt check it yet. I am planning to check it after Christmas...Please pray for me.... ??? ??? ???
All wishes with you and all further applicants.

fmujeeb

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013 PER : 10-07-2013
FYI
To All LVO applicants
After reading earlier CSE from JIgzy I also thought to inquire about mine, but I received a very generic email which I inquired 4 months back .
Please see the following, moreover maybe my case is handled by my lawyer that is why I have get this respond?
I sent following CSE on 19th Dec: Hi, I am FSW 2013 applicant and it's been over 150 days since my file received at London Visa Office after PER from CIO. How long is the average time it would be to hear from London Visa Office for any update? Thank you.
Regards

Response received on 20th Dec’13
Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your enquiry.
Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer.No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,
Client Service Unit (AMF)

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
fmujeeb said:
FYI
To All LVO applicants
After reading earlier CSE from JIgzy I also thought to inquire about mine, but I received a very generic email which I inquired 4 months back .
Please see the following, moreover maybe my case is handled by my lawyer that is why I have get this respond?
I sent following CSE on 19th Dec: Hi, I am FSW 2013 applicant and it's been over 150 days since my file received at London Visa Office after PER from CIO. How long is the average time it would be to hear from London Visa Office for any update? Thank you.
Regards

Response received on 20th Dec'13
Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your enquiry.
Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer.No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,
Client Service Unit (AMF)
Yeah this is sort of generic reply, I also got same type of generic reply few months back when I inquired in early Oct - but when I sent them 2nd CSE on Dec 04, LVO replied me the same precise answer what they replied to Jiggzy.... I suggest you to lodge another CSE in mid Jan, you will definitely have their precise answer.
Even in my case, they are saying that file is with an immigration officer for review.......and the review process will be ended up in early part of 2014..you can see my time-lines here, which indicates that LVO has just started assigning the early batch files to their officers..so in another 20 / 25 days lot more files would have been assigned to immigration officers...and this will be continued..

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
Dear members
Does any body know whether London VO ask for POF with MR. I can observe in the forum that NDVO is asking for POF for very few applicant. Any input?
Regards

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
rakeshtk said:
wwwwwwowwwwwwww..........Congragulations Hopefulval..... Sorry for the belated wishes becoz i was in my home town.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thank you Rakeshtk! I feel your joy from here, lol! Thank you for being so happy for me and all the best mate for you will in no time be sharing the good news and we shall rejoice with you too. Now, we pray for the next stages that all will be successful (I'm a Christian) so I say in Jesus name. Amen

Ije

Dec 22, 2013
I am preparing my application package and I have a question. Do I need to send certified true copies of my documents such as birth certificate, bank statements, certificates etc if it is already in English. My understanding from the application guide is that you only need that if The document was not initially in English. I will be grateful if someone can answer me please. Thanks.

ShirleYBALA

Nov 5, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/10/2013
Nomination.....
Jan 13
AOR Received.
Jan 31
File Transfer...
Jan 31
Med's Request
Feb 17 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 25 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 17
VISA ISSUED...
March 06 2014
LANDED..........
July 12 2014
Hopefulval said:
Thank you Rakeshtk! I feel your joy from here, lol! Thank you for being so happy for me and all the best mate for you will in no time be sharing the good news and we shall rejoice with you too. Now, we pray for the next stages that all will be successful (I'm a Christian) so I say in Jesus name. Amen

Congrats Hopefulval :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Ije said:
I am preparing my application package and I have a question. Do I need to send certified true copies of my documents such as birth certificate, bank statements, certificates etc if it is already in English. My understanding from the application guide is that you only need that if The document was not initially in English. I will be grateful if someone can answer me please. Thanks.
dear i did attestation of my all documents and sent to CIO. yes from forum i also got the same info. you need to notarize only translated documents.
but i have seen mostly members sent the documents after attestation.
gud luck

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
sheikh958 said:
Dear members
Does any body know whether London VO ask for POF with MR. I can observe in the forum that NDVO is asking for POF for very few applicant. Any input?
Regards

Ije

Dec 22, 2013
saleem7821 said:
dear i did attestation of my all documents and sent to CIO. yes from forum i also got the same info. you need to notarize only translated documents.
but i have seen mostly members sent the documents after attestation.
gud luck
Thanks Saleem7821 for your reply.It will be incredibly difficult for me to notarize these documents and still make the quota as I am not living in my country of origin, as such some of the documents I'm using were scanned to me by those I requested them from.

Please if there is anyone in here who didn't notarize theirs and still got a PER please drop a line for me. Thanks.

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent
Nomination.....
PER 01/15/2014
Ije said:
I'm not an authority on this issue but I did not notarize my documents as they are in English

Hopefulval

Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-13
Doc's Request.
IELTS Result & PCC sent