+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear rakeshtk,

I must differ with the opnion of your consultant. An applicant can't fix such amount for 1 year or even more time of earlier applicants. This is not what CIC is looking for. CIC is looking for if you have enough funds at the time your visa is being stamped. For many applicants, Visa Office didn't ask to resubmit the proof of funds and they considered the submitted one enough. It is pretty sure that they can't check your balance from your bank after the closing date you have submitted.

Therefore, I believe that an applicant can withdraw amount, use it for any personal purpose during the time of application process. Applicant has to be careful only if he/she is asked to resubmit the proof of funds. He/she must make sure that closing balance on the bank statement/certificate is equal to or more than the minimum funds required.

rakeshtk said:
I suggest you not withdraw more money than below your settlement fund. It will affect your visa processing if suppose NDVO ask you to submit the bank statement again. My consultant advised me the same so that I didnt touched that money. Becoz sbank statement will have the transaction details. If you withdraw and refill the account only at the time when they ask. They will be in the impression that you borrowed the money. THis is not permitted..

perseverance

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
11-12-13
Med's Done....
14-12-13
Passport Req..
11-12-13 Passport Sent: 03-01-14
Dear Forumites,
A question for all who recd MR(NDVO and other VOs as well)... Is your RPRF DD encashed? If yes, did it encash before last day of submission as mentioned in MR letter or after that date?

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
Ohh GOD,

Where is my Medical Request ?

Refreshing Inbox every minute to receive a Platinum email.

applee

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2014
AOR Received.
18-03-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Hai all, I just started FSWP initial procedure, ie, send documents to WES for ECA. Hope will be getting assessed reports in a couple of months. Here is some doubts, 1. while applying FSWP, which mode of payment is better? DD or cheque? 2. How much bank balance I need to shown and when? and finally 3. Whether all applicants are on same queue, or it's based on NOC? Plz clarify

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
applee said:
Hai all, I just started FSWP initial procedure, ie, send documents to WES for ECA. Hope will be getting assessed reports in a couple of months. Here is some doubts, 1. while applying FSWP, which mode of payment is better? DD or cheque? 2. How much bank balance I need to shown and when? and finally 3. Whether all applicants are on same queue, or it's based on NOC? Plz clarify
what is ur desired NOC?

Vedh

Nov 5, 2012
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Received: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
24-12-2013
Passport Req..
24-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM Status: 15-02-2014
amanroop said:
Yeah Vedh.. Actually this PR will change the whole world for us..

I m sure everyone is desperate to have this & then flew away ... :)
Have PMed you, please check

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
Dear rakeshtk,

I must differ with the opnion of your consultant. An applicant can't fix such amount for 1 year or even more time of earlier applicants. This is not what CIC is looking for. CIC is looking for if you have enough funds at the time your visa is being stamped. For many applicants, Visa Office didn't ask to resubmit the proof of funds and they considered the submitted one enough. It is pretty sure that they can't check your balance from your bank after the closing date you have submitted.

Therefore, I believe that an applicant can withdraw amount, use it for any personal purpose during the time of application process. Applicant has to be careful only if he/she is asked to resubmit the proof of funds. He/she must make sure that closing balance on the bank statement/certificate is equal to or more than the minimum funds required.
Hi Abu,

Even I was under the same impression before. As CAD 14000 is a big amount and it is difficult to keep it for such a long time in the account than utilizing it for necessary things. After getting the guidance from my ICCRC registered Indian consultant I also cross checked the same with an Canadian Immigration lawyer from Vietnam where my wife reside. He also said not to withdraw it beyond the settlement fund it may unnecessarily cause delay or even rejection of visa if you can't convince the visa officer the fund is not borrowed. Also in the bank statement all the transaction details will be there. so even if you refill the account they will understand you withdrawn the money.

This time very unusual things are happening from NDVO such as site visit of applicants for background checking than calling the employer that too directly from the Delhi office than using 3rd party. As well as asking to resubmit the form that already filled and submitted by the applicant. They even asked an applicant to submit the marriage photos to prove he is married with his spouse :eek:. So anything can happen its better to take care initially than breaking all things at the end....

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Dear All

Any forums available for the new PNP program from SINP (Saskatchewan PNP Program). I dont want to miss that opportunity as its a program which has options for 250 applicants without a job offer with almost all of the same criteria as FSW 2013. Since I already have my returned package, will be sending the same.

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
By Jesus's grace , May 2014
ram040479 said:
Dear All

Any forums available for the new PNP program from SINP (Saskatchewan PNP Program). I dont want to miss that opportunity as its a program which has options for 250 applicants without a job offer with almost all of the same criteria as FSW 2013. Since I already have my returned package, will be sending the same.
This might be useful:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-aspirants-2014-lets-connect-here-t175735.0.html

btw,

the list of eligible occupation is already out and is available towards the end of the document :

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/application-guide-for-the-international-skilled-workers-category

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
rajeeve6600 said:
This might be useful:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-aspirants-2014-lets-connect-here-t175735.0.html

btw,

the list of eligible occupation is already out and is available towards the end of the document :

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/application-guide-for-the-international-skilled-workers-category
GREAT RAJEEV. Cant thank you enough for getting a start. Great Man. My hopes and prayers are for your safe landing in Canada and a prosperous life ahead

rajeeve6600

Star Member
Dec 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
October 2013
Med's Request
February 2014
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
By Jesus's grace , May 2014
ram040479 said:
GREAT RAJEEV. Cant thank you enough for getting a start. Great Man. My hopes and prayers are for your safe landing in Canada and a prosperous life ahead
Thanks a lot ram...Wishing you the same.. :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi rakesh,

If one can remain conservative to avoid any issue, it is the best thing, no doubt in that. Consultants and Lawyers always play safe and don't leave anything which may revert on them. Imagine if an applicant's consultant tells him/her that it is OK to withdraw beyond the minimum required funds and later, Visa Office asks to submit the proof of funds. The applicant will have to takecare two things carefully in such scenario, firstly the closing balance in the second proof of funds must be equal to or greater than the minimum required funds and secondly, he/she must be prepared to answer and satisfy the visa officer regarding the withdrawal of funds. If applicant couldn't satisfy the Visa Officer regarding the withdrawal of funds, Visa Officer may consider that settlement funds are not enough and may refuse the PR application. In such scenario, applicant may go back to his/her consultant and blame him for the wrong advice. Therefore, I believe, it is much safer for Consultants & Lawyers to advise keeping the fund to the required level while it is not their concern how the applicant will fix the required funds.

I share my experience with you guys. Though it wasn't PR visa application but one was 2 years self financed student visa of one european country and second was 6 months multiple entry visit visa for another european country. Both times, I submitted 6 months bank statement of my elder brother's business account. Both times, the statement was showing huge number of transactions leaving account almost NILL on certain days and also several hundard thousands USD on certain days. Both times Visa Officers asked same question that why account is almost NILL at certain times and it is a risk that he might not be able to fund your study/stay at certain times during this period. I replied same on both times that this is a business account and all transaction are business related. Without these transactions, business would never grow. If account is almost NILL for couple of days, then you can also see that several hundard thousands are also deposited very next day. Both times I got vissas on the spot.

If an applicant can satisfy the visa officer that this is his/her own money and used it for this and that purpose, earned it through these resources and deposited back, it shouldn't be a problem. This is my take on it but if applicants want to be conservative and can keep these funds locked, it is the best option they are choosing.

rakeshtk said:
Hi Abu,

Even I was under the same impression before. As CAD 14000 is a big amount and it is difficult to keep it for such a long time in the account than utilizing it for necessary things. After getting the guidance from my ICCRC registered Indian consultant I also cross checked the same with an Canadian Immigration lawyer from Vietnam where my wife reside. He also said not to withdraw it beyond the settlement fund it may unnecessarily cause delay or even rejection of visa if you can't convince the visa officer the fund is not borrowed.

This time very unusual things are happening from NDVO such as site visit of applicants for background checking than calling the employer that too directly from the Delhi office than using 3rd party. As well as asking to resubmit the form that already filled and submitted by the applicant. They even asked an applicant to submit the marriage photos to prove he is married with his spouse :eek:. So anything can happen its better to take care initially than breaking all things at the end....

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It’s been a long journey for me from 2006 first time I applied FSW and my application was returned in 2012 ( long 6.5 years of waiting - Backlog ), I applied again on 4th of June 2013 under NOC 1112, my documents has been returned on November 5th 2013 ( Cap Reached NOC 1112 )... My fight is still not over.. since I have experience in another field will apply in January 2014.

My patience is been tested and my perseverance has been immortal.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish you good luck for the next try. Don't lose hpe buddy.

joe07 said:
It's been a long journey for me from 2006 first time I applied FSW and my application was returned in 2012 ( long 6.5 years of waiting - Backlog ), I applied again on 4th of June 2013 under NOC 1112, my documents has been returned on November 5th 2013 ( Cap Reached NOC 1112 )... My fight is still not over.. since I have experience in another field will apply in January 2014.

My patience is been tested and my perseverance has been immortal.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Congrats canada3211, saleem7281 and apatel24.