+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

who1074

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 OCT 13
Nomination.....
PER 06 JAN 14
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
8.0 (L: 8.5, R: 8.0, W: 7.5, S: 7.0)
Med's Request
26 JUN 14
Med's Done....
21 JUL 14
Passport Req..
12 NOV 2014 (PPR1)
VISA ISSUED...
16 JAN 2015
AHF said:
Hi,

I am going to put application under "NOC-2154 Land surveyors", iwant to which visa office should i write, i am applying from Saudi arabia.
Please reply urgent i am ready to send my application.

Thanks
If you are in Saudi Arabia for more than one year (legally) you have the option to choose LVO. In this case you have to include proof of admission.
The second option you have is the Visa office applicable to your country of nationality. This can be found from the link,
cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-map.asp

In any case you will mail your application to CIO NOVA SCOTIA.
Best of luck.

who1074

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 OCT 13
Nomination.....
PER 06 JAN 14
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
8.0 (L: 8.5, R: 8.0, W: 7.5, S: 7.0)
Med's Request
26 JUN 14
Med's Done....
21 JUL 14
Passport Req..
12 NOV 2014 (PPR1)
VISA ISSUED...
16 JAN 2015
saleem7821 said:
Dear Seniors
please advise me any good consultant from Lahore Pakistan. 87 days been passed but till now i did not find any update from CIC neither they charged my DD. so m thinking my application has been rejected.
Please help and guide me to find a good consultant from Lahore.
Sent you a PM

Nizam06024

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-02-2018
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
saleem7821 said:
Dear Seniors
please advise me any good consultant from Lahore Pakistan. 87 days been passed but till now i did not find any update from CIC neither they charged my DD. so m thinking my application has been rejected.
Please help and guide me to find a good consultant from Lahore.
Bro mail them, its already high time....best thing i would recommend is to call them. You will get the number and details from scrolling few pages. but do call them before they leave for christmas vacation. I belong to same NOC 2134 applied on 7th Nov, so i still have time but u dont delay. and keep us posted on ur status. All the Best !!!!

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum Members,

We can disagree with the order or importance of different priorities outlined by kumar2263 earlier but we have to remember Visa Officer/CIC has the authority to assess if applicant will not only survive in Canada but also will be able to add his/her share to the economic growth of Canada in quickest possible time. If Visa Officer/CIC assesses that few applicants are more capable in this regards than the others, they can prioritize their cases but it doesn't mean that they will refuse PR or ignore cases of others. I would like to add couple of more points in the outlined list such as capability of the spouse for married applicant to add something in the economic growth of Canada, capability of the relative of the applicant in Canada to help him/her to get settled quickly etc. These are different factors plus few others which might affect the processing speed of certain applicants. To conclude, it is most likely that there may exist certain priorities in the policy of CIC which can affect the processing speed from case to case and queue system with respect to first come first serve might not be followed at this stage.

kumar2263 said:
Hi guys,

Don't misinterpret the posted message..I am not criticizing anybody here becos all of us are united and we are all 1 family....no consultant theories can make us confused...we have a very good advising and wholehearted working team consisting of seniors like islandbabe, jigzy, marta (earlier used to be in the forum, a very good person and a nice individual) who got more knowledge than any good consultant...and our fellow mates like amit, maina, etc, etc..I got it from a reliable source and not a money-minded consultant..It has been posted thinking that it might be used for our sake and not to confuse or mislead anybody...becos forum members are nothing but WE in which i also belong....whoever wants to take it as a guide they can take it...otherwise we can leave it like that...no issues...I understand that decision making differs from person to person...but it is not meant to confuse our own people...please dont make it complicated. In fact, I am a May 22nd applicant waiting for my MR...and my dream to come true......waiting for more than 3 years for the golden mail....

God bless us all and let us hope that we all get MRs at the earliest... :) :) ;D

CastroHawk

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013 PER Date .......: 09-09-2013
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
04-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2014
finally managed to catch up with the forum!! :)
NDVO made up all the heat and pages were running like 20 per day and now when NDVO is little silent...silence prevails here
anyway congrats to ALLLLLLL those MRs and PPRs, Indian fellows :D and others
Special congrats to our admins who got MR and maybe PPR..many thanks for all of you (won't say names for fear forgetting someone)...you and many other members deserve the best..hope we can all meet one day in Canada
wishing MRs and PPRs for the rest 8)..those VOs who are still sleep..that's enough WAKE UP!! :mad:...my VO went to sleep after 1st 3 applicants from our forum :'( even the 3rd didn't get PPR yet ::)...CPP-O went to sleep as well!!!!! :eek:..once was the only active VO...sooo strange behaviour of VOs raising many questions and exclamations...whyy??!!!!! ???
seems CIC technique of work will always remain a mystery

azimrit

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-12-2013
Med's Done....
27-12-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-05-2014
hello all, i am new to this room.I had applied for PR for fsw 2013.the application date is on july and I got my CIC approval on sep 25.i had applied through consultancy and they did not provide me my AOR ...but my application status is showing 'in process ' since I logged in. when will my status change? what to do in order to know about my AOR?you inner is most appreciated.
by the way i have applied in NOC 0211.

SNRAO

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
India - Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013
AOR Received.
15-Oct-2013
Med's Request
15-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
15-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2014
LANDED..........
26-09-2014
Dear Kumar 2263,
Your post was quite logical & appreciate your effort to calm down the butterflies in our stomachs. I've been having this dream since the past 23 Years & tried seriously in 2011 & was badly ditched by some great personalities who pass themselves as consultants. I guess this is my final attempt as I am on the wrong side of 40 & have banked a lot on becoming successful in this attempt.

Good luck to all aspirants.

kumar2263 said:
Hi guys,

Don't misinterpret the posted message..I am not criticizing anybody here becos all of us are united and we are all 1 family....no consultant theories can make us confused...we have a very good advising and wholehearted working team consisting of seniors like islandbabe, jigzy, marta (earlier used to be in the forum, a very good person and a nice individual) who got more knowledge than any good consultant...and our fellow mates like amit, maina, etc, etc..I got it from a reliable source and not a money-minded consultant..It has been posted thinking that it might be used for our sake and not to confuse or mislead anybody...becos forum members are nothing but WE in which i also belong....whoever wants to take it as a guide they can take it...otherwise we can leave it like that...no issues...I understand that decision making differs from person to person...but it is not meant to confuse our own people...please dont make it complicated. In fact, I am a May 22nd applicant waiting for my MR...and my dream to come true......waiting for more than 3 years for the golden mail....

God bless us all and let us hope that we all get MRs at the earliest... :) :) ;D

Faizzz

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER:22-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM:26-04-2014
SNRAO said:
Dear Kumar 2263,
Your post was quite logical & appreciate your effort to calm down the butterflies in our stomachs. I've been having this dream since the past 23 Years & tried seriously in 2011 & was badly ditched by some great personalities who pass themselves as consultants. I guess this is my final attempt as I am on the wrong side of 40 & have banked a lot on becoming successful in this attempt.

Good luck to all aspirants.
Wish you all success SNRAO!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone right have reported you to the admins.

Floxzy said:
Thanks Islandbabe and sorry for the misconception. I have been unblocked now but I was wondering why that should happen to anyone and asking perhaps anyone could tell me anything. God bless

col123456

Nov 16, 2013
my friend need suggestion asking behalf of my friend
Someone please guide me how to apply for WES FSWP step by step procedure
DO I need to incorporate any application?
or just sealed degree certificate and sealed marksheet are enough?
I am going to apply on line....

Please help step by step..... ??? ??? ???

physioflex

Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
tvsnin said:
Dear friends, Today i received AOR mail from NDVO. My NOC is 3142. Application received in CIO ON 22.08.13. DD encashed on 14.11.13. PER received on 21/11.13 and AOR on 14/12/13(today).
Congratulations to all who received PER, AOR AND MR.
Congrats for getting AOR. I had also applied in Aug n didnt got any reply from them.

Kiarash_212002

Aug 17, 2013
Hei everybody
Why are we all in such a hurry ?
Just relax.we just have some months or one year to be with our friends and family in our home country.
So dont worry and enjoy your time with friends.
All of us would have such a difficult time in canada at least for first years...

physioflex

Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2013
vhp111 said:
HI Physioflex,

It is better to straightway contact CIO and ask them about ur application status
Thanku dear!im really worried if they hv acepted august applicants then y they hv not given rejection mail to me.