+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
informative speech by Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration...Canada's immigration policies: Outlook on Immigration and Future Policy

Thanks to a number of measures we've taken since coming into office, that backlog has fallen now to 62,000 — one-tenth of the peak amount. And it continues to fall sharply as we retain our determination to manage intakes, process inventories and keep the time required to process applications as short as possible. So that's a 90 per cent reduction in five years. It positions Canada in this flagship program to be a global leader in economic growth and stability today as well as into the future.

We are in continuous discussion with the provinces, along with territories and employers across both the provinces and the territories to create what we are calling – for now – an Expression of Interest, or EOI, system for economic immigration to Canada.

Now don't count on the “EOI” title remaining. This program probably needs rebranding. Acronyms are not exactly catchy. And the person who has the right label for this program may actually be sitting in this room. If so, please make your suggestion afterwards.

But the intent is already clear. The goal of this new system will be vitally important. It's the culmination of the transformational changes I've been describing. It represents a new way of managing immigration applications that will create a new pool, a vast pool, of skilled workers ready to become permanent residents and to begin their employment, to hit the ground running, as labour market needs arise.

Our goal is to have this system in place by New Year's Day 2015, 15-and-a-half months away.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/speeches/2013/2013-09-26.asp

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
amit80203 said:
Yes, go ahead and make ur changes.
As soon as u receive AOR from NDVO, do intimate them abt the changes.
Would u mind if I add u in NDVO tracker?
Thanks amit.

Please go ahead and add me in the tracker.
But I have a concern for the name change. bcoz the name of my wife I submitted with my original application will be different. I am concerned whether this name change can delay the processing.

Or should I wait till the my case is processed and change the name later.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Vancouver14 said:
Thanks amit.

Please go ahead and add me in the tracker.
But I have a concern for the name change. bcoz the name of my wife I submitted with my original application will be different. I am concerned whether this name change can delay the processing.

Or should I wait till the my case is processed and change the name later.
Submitting changes with appropriate supporting documents won't delay ur case. U have enough time to make ur changes.
Plz provide ur place of residence and DD charge date.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
raij1 said:
""MY FILE REJECTED"" :mad:
4. But yesterday i got a mail from CIC that my application is rejected. Reason: This is written in the mail
"You were assigned 9 points for your 1 year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work,"
"No points were assigned for your other work experiences because employer letters detailing the main duties for each occupation were not provided. Self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable evidence of work experience.""
5. I have submitted job responsibility letter for my 1st job( 1Yr) for which i claimed the category 2174 as computer programmer.
6. For my other jobs of 7 years, i have provided the offer letters and experience certificates. But they have not considered that jobs at all. In India all employers does not provide job responsibilities letters for immigration purposes. My point is that if an employer does not provide job responsibility letter then why it is considered as mistake of applicant.. Also, when these jobs are not for purpose of claiming category eligibility.
7. After sending my application, i have received job responsibility letter from another employer also and it is with now. I was having no idea that they will not provide the points for jobs for which i have not submitted job responsibility letters. Otherwise, i could have find the way to submit that letter too.
Please HELP me out.
Sorry to hear about this sad news.

Just wanted to understand one thing; for your first 1 Yr job under NOC 2174 did you provide self-declared affidavit or your company provided the job roles on letter head? Is this job tenure at least 12 months or any shorter?

It is quite apparent that since your other 7 yrs of job did not come under any NOC, their Job roles would not have been relevant for CIC but yet it would be wise to detail job roles for all employments because CIC wants to know the entire detailed history of the applicant not just for point calculation.

I'm not sure if there is a channel to appeal but you should send them a clarification email at the earliest. Let's see what they say. Don't loose your heart. All the best!

sandeepkp

Oct 6, 2013
HELLO GUYS,

I HAVE APPLIED FOR FSW UNDER NOC 0211 AND MY APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED ON 14 AUGUST 2013 AT CIC. TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY EMAIL FROM CIC AND THERE IS NO PROCESSING FEE CHARGED FROM MY CC. CAN SOME ADVICE WHEN I CAN RECEIVE ANY UPDATE??

THANKS N REGARDS

SANDY

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
sandeepkp said:
HELLO GUYS,

I HAVE APPLIED FOR FSW UNDER NOC 0211 AND MY APPLICATION WAS RECEIVED ON 14 AUGUST 2013 AT CIC. TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY EMAIL FROM CIC AND THERE IS NO PROCESSING FEE CHARGED FROM MY CC. CAN SOME ADVICE WHEN I CAN RECEIVE ANY UPDATE??

THANKS N REGARDS

SANDY
CIC is currently charging applicants of July first week, u will have to wait for 20 or more days to hear something from CIC.

Plz share ur information also to add u in spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=1&filterstr0=0211&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=250

NOC-
VISA OFFICE-
PLACE OF RESIDENCE-
IELTS BAND-
SELF CALCULATED POINTS-
SPOUSE IELTS INCLUDED-
RELATIVES IN CANADA-
JOB OFFER-
DEGREE-
ECA EQUIVALENCE-
JOB EXPERIENCE-
PCC SENT-
APPLICATION SENT DATE-
APPLICATION RECEIVED-
FEE METHOD-
APP RECEIVING TIME-
APP RECEIVED BY-
DESTINATION IN CANADA-

rc_phil

May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2013
IELTS Request
W/ initial application
Med's Request
30-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2014
Interview........
26-05-2014
Passport Req..
02-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
ecas DM 17-07-2014
sandeepkp said:
HELLO GUYS,

THANKS N REGARDS

SANDY
Hi, just wait a few more weeks to get a feedback.. they are processing mid-july applicants. Just so you know, I applied last June 27, 2013 and I got a response from CIC on Sept 22, 2013. Around 3 months waiting time I guess.

AlertJack

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along
Nomination.....
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 2013
IELTS Request
Sent along
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 Processing started
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
N/A | Decision Made: Feb 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
brijpatel said:
Friend our forum member aditya_ is from Hyderabad only and he got his AOR from NDVO only.

Thanks.
I see, then it should be just sharing the work load among VOs.

sandeepkp

Oct 6, 2013
NOC-0211
VISA OFFICE- NEW DELHI
PLACE OF RESIDENCE- MUMBAI INDIA
IELTS BAND- 7.0
SELF CALCULATED POINTS-75
SPOUSE IELTS INCLUDED- YES
RELATIVES IN CANADA- NO
JOB OFFER- NO
DEGREE- MSC ENGINEERING
ECA EQUIVALENCE- MASTER
JOB EXPERIENCE- 8
PCC SENT- NO
APPLICATION SENT DATE- 07/08/2013
APPLICATION RECEIVED- 14/08/2013
FEE METHOD- CREDIT CARD
APP RECEIVING TIME-
APP RECEIVED BY- DEXTER
DESTINATION IN CANADA- Toronto, ON

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
Hi All ,

I would like to know if it is safe to proceed with a new application for occupation 0211 through a consultant . Presently it is showing only 68 more applications vacant which i hope will be completed within next one or two months . If I apply now and after applying if the quota cap has reached , will I get refund for my application fees.

As of now by WES assesment for degree certificate is on process and will be doing my IELTS this 12th October .

Regards,
Jdn

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
sandeepkp said:
NOC-0211
VISA OFFICE- NEW DELHI
PLACE OF RESIDENCE- MUMBAI INDIA
IELTS BAND- 7.0
SELF CALCULATED POINTS-75
SPOUSE IELTS INCLUDED- YES
RELATIVES IN CANADA- NO
JOB OFFER- NO
DEGREE- MSC ENGINEERING
ECA EQUIVALENCE- MASTER
JOB EXPERIENCE- 8
PCC SENT- NO
APPLICATION SENT DATE- 07/08/2013
APPLICATION RECEIVED- 14/08/2013
FEE METHOD- CREDIT CARD
APP RECEIVING TIME-
APP RECEIVED BY- DEXTER
DESTINATION IN CANADA- Toronto, ON
Thanks, u r at row 85.
U have also been added to NDVO tracker.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
jdn said:
Hi All ,

I would like to know if it is safe to proceed with a new application for occupation 0211 through a consultant . Presently it is showing only 68 more applications vacant which i hope will be completed within next one or two months . If I apply now and after applying if the quota cap has reached , will I get refund for my application fees.

As of now by WES assesment for degree certificate is on process and will be doing my IELTS this 12th October .

Regards,
Jdn
CIC cap update on 4th Oct represent application processed uptill July first week.
That means from July till Oct, applicants are still waiting for their file to be processed.
Do not waste ur money on consultant since u won't be able to make into CAP this year.
Gear ur self for next year and take help of this forum instead of consultant.

jdn

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
01-07-2015
amit80203 said:
CIC cap update on 4th Oct represent application processed uptill July first week.
That means from July till Oct, applicants are still waiting for their file to be processed.
Do not waste ur money on consultant since u won't be able to make into CAP this year.
Gear ur self for next year and take help of this forum instead of consultant.
Thank you for your advice

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
sandeepkp said:
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE guys!!!! WHAT IS THE probability of within the CAP for NOC 0211??

Sandy
If luck is on ur side, u will get some +ve news.
Just keep an eye on CAP update. Best of luck with ur application.