+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

MLT3211

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013 (Received by D. Margetti)
Nomination.....
PER Received on 11-12-13
AOR Received.
18-01-2014
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
YES
Med's Request
Yes
Med's Done....
Yes
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
sent on 22nd Feb., 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In the year 2014
Hi experts or who received PER

In SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM there is no space for sign below

should it be sent unsigned or it should be signed at the base of 2nd page

(i) What if the same was sent unsigned

(ii) What if someone had signed at bottom of Page No. '2'

How you people had sent it

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
MLT3211 said:
Hi experts or who received PER

In SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION FORM there is no space for sign below

should it be sent unsigned or it should be signed at the base of 2nd page

(i) What if the same was sent unsigned

(ii) What if someone had signed at bottom of Page No. '2'

How you people had sent it
supplementary travel forms need no signature. remember whenever there is any space for sign, sign it otherwise dont.

Ezhisa

Aug 7, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Dsiraj said:
Hello everyone
last nights CIC update has shattered my hopes and to be honest my heart did sank
but no worries this is not the end of life
But i will be honest i was expecting to make it in the cap just like #299 but fate has different plans for me
I know there are only 10 applications left now and I seriously hope that wim2147, hamouna & Ezhisa make it in those 10
My prayers are with u guys in-sha-Allah u guys will make it

its only that if the silent readers wud have contributed more we would have had a better idea before getting hopes high
then again they also have the right to privacy
And also I would like to thank all the administrators and moderators of this forum to do such a fabulous job
and thankyou to all those who are helping others selflessly
and especially a very big thankyou to islandbabe for starting this thread
Dsiraj its so touching to read a msg like this from u. I seriously believed 5th and 8th Jul apps will make it through. But now trust me even am losing hope every minute and trying to look for other options. Tuesday is the last day am gonna wait to see if anything positive happens. They are still doing only 4th July and with just 10 apps left nothing is guaranteed even for 5th Jul. Am expecting the cap to get filled by mid Tuesday. Its really painful to be in such a situation where ur actually on the fence and it might go this way or that way, but u have no choice but to wait and pray. I seriously feel sorry for the applicants who are gonna miss out this time. At the same time for those who are gonna make it, God is definitely on ur side. You are destined to go and hence my prayers are with every aspirant. God bless!

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
raz002vp said:
Dear seniors,

I sent PCC with my application. I am in Bangladesh now. But when I sent the application it was only 4 months period I spent here. Before that I was in England for 5 years. So I am in doubt that Do I need to send a PCC from UK as well. as in instruction guide there written
''These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.''

Please advise me
I would advise you to get the PCC from UK and wait for your file to be forwarded to your Local VO and later you can send it to them once you receive your AOR.

Initially I did not send my PCC with my application, after getting my AOR, I sent it to my VO.

hamouna

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
DKR
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
waiting for it
File Transfer...
waiting for it
Med's Request
waiting for it
Med's Done....
waiting for it
Passport Req..
waiting for it
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for it
LANDED..........
waiting for it
Dsiraj said:
Hello everyone
last nights CIC update has shattered my hopes and to be honest my heart did sank
but no worries this is not the end of life
But i will be honest i was expecting to make it in the cap just like #299 but fate has different plans for me
I know there are only 10 applications left now and I seriously hope that wim2147, hamouna & Ezhisa make it in those 10
My prayers are with u guys in-sha-Allah u guys will make it

its only that if the silent readers wud have contributed more we would have had a better idea before getting hopes high
then again they also have the right to privacy
And also I would like to thank all the administrators and moderators of this forum to do such a fabulous job
and thankyou to all those who are helping others selflessly
and especially a very big thankyou to islandbabe for starting this thread
ohhh, i am So hopeless that I don't even look at the cic updates!! I totally missed it!! Now its over I think

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Dear forum members please HELP
HR officer did not mention the working hours/week on my experience letter. remaining all requirements are ok as required by CIC.
what i will do now ?
Please guide me

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
Hmmm... What can I say. I am really distraught by this last cap update. I have been through a lot lately and was really hoping for this to work out to ease some tension.

I pray for God's will to be done and that we all find peace in all that we seek and do.

Best regards everyone :(

rganesh

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Nov 2016
Just a Quick Update - - Looks like PAFSO Strike is now OVER...!! :D :D :D

http://pafso.com/news_releases.php?newsID=168

News
26 September 2013 - Canada’s Foreign Service Officers Reach Tentative Agreement with Federal Government

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers is pleased to announce that a tentative agreement has been reached with the Treasury Board of Canada to end our six-month labour dispute.

“PAFSO is satisfied with this deal,” said PAFSO President Tim Edwards.“This agreement was reached through compromises on both sides,” continued Edwards. “We salute the spirit of constructive engagement which our employer brought to our latest discussions. This deal is a victory for free and fair bargaining in the federal public service.”

With the signing of this tentative agreement PAFSO has ordered an immediate suspension of all strike measures and work to rule. The agreement requires ratification by the PAFSO membership and approval by the full Treasury Board. PAFSO’s Executive Committee and Treasury Board president Tony Clement have agreed to recommend acceptance of the offer.

“We are pleased that the Government has recognized the tremendous value and dedication which Foreign Service Officers provide to Canadians and their elected representatives,” said Edwards. “It has been a hard-fought battle and I would like to salute the unity, resolve, and stamina of our members in securing a fair and equitable deal. We’re excited to get back to doing the work we love, promoting and protecting Canada’s values and interests abroad.”

The 1,350 Foreign Service Officers have been without a contract since July 1, 2011 and in a legal strike position since April 2, 2013. This agreement concludes the longest federal public service strike since the introduction of collective bargaining in 1967.

bluecrabs

Sep 10, 2013
Guys,

My credit card got charged last month but never received any email, after a long wait I received the email today saying my application is rejected :( :(
It says "The World Education Services (WES) Credential Evaluation and Authentication Report provided indicate the Canadian Equivalency Summary as three years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution. This equivalency assessment does not demonstrate that you have completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential."

Please let me know if this assessment is valid and the CIC charging my card for the first phase correct?

I feel so sad.....

Thank you

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
papilo said:
the last update has brought headache and near depression. NoC3142 is galloping at an average of 22 per week, my chances of being within the CAP is extreme slim , if at all. Should I still go ahead and send my application? if not , please what other options do I have please.
3142 cap is running fast with an average of 25-30 applicants per week/update.. so, it seems that all july and August (2nd week) applicant could make it in.. but not sure... lets see what happen..

options are slim for physiotherapist, being a regulated profession, without licence and canadian experience no one offer job.. so without job offer nothing works.. even upcoming EOI system seems difficult for such professionals.. other is to study there.. which is costly and a long route..

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
saleem7821 said:
Dear forum members please HELP
HR officer did not mention the working hours/week on my experience letter. remaining all requirements are ok as required by CIC.
what i will do now ?
Please guide me
Even my company did not mentioned working hours on the reference letter.... but if the reference letter contains all the duties that you have performed and that you have included supporting documents such as offer letter, salary slips, promotion/bonus letters, etc. i think you should not worry then..

The CIC agent needs to be convinced that you were employed on a full time basis and were performing duties under the NOC applied !!

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
2013aspirant said:
Even my company did not mentioned working hours on the reference letter.... but if the reference letter contains all the duties that you have performed and that you have included supporting documents such as offer letter, salary slips, promotion/bonus letters, etc. i think you should not worry then..

The CIC agent needs to be convinced that you were employed on a full time basis and were performing duties under the NOC applied !!
i think u have to mention your "job working hours" if not atleast mention that "it is a full time job" other wise how cic would award you points for your work being a full time employ or part time work experience??

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
YOU MUST HAVE UK PCC.

HERE IS DETAILS

http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

get dd in pound currency , they have two service in fast service you will get Pcc in 1 week and other service you will get in three weeks, fees difference is huge , che k it out on this official website
Also, you need go send , passport copy , dd and one photo I'd or residential proof

Acro UK will currier it to your residential address.

All the best.

raz002vp said:
Dear seniors,

I sent PCC with my application. I am in Bangladesh now. But when I sent the application it was only 4 months period I spent here. Before that I was in England for 5 years. So I am in doubt that Do I need to send a PCC from UK as well. as in instruction guide there written
''These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.''

Please advise me

raz002vp

Jul 24, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2013
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received at 02/10/2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
01-11-2013
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
thank you all for your advise to my last query. Though I have sent my Bangladesh PCC I think I will apply for UK PCC after getting the PER (if I get). Thank you friends.

harkiratg

Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angelgirl said:
Congrats Smrithy...may i know how much time is given for sending medical reports after receiving the MR email..can u plz post what you received in the mail as, about the MR...
HI Smrithy..... When you applied in FSW! and kinldy mention the date of PR please.