+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

pjanjuha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
File Transfer...
9-9-2014
rohan85 said:
This is getting frustrating by the day.

May 31st Applicant with NOC 0211 and still CC not charged ! ???
hope we get sme good news 2day, by evening with much more dd or cc charged...

bhFSW2174

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=green]NDVO[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=green]2174[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=green]15/05/2013[/color][/b]
AOR Received.
[b][color=green]Received PER on 25/07/2013[/color][/b]
IELTS Request
[b][color=green]Submitted[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=green]Completed[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=green]10/04/2014, Processing started on 02/04/2014. [/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=green]Medical results have been received on 21/04/2014[/color][/b]
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
[b][color=green]Yes, RPRF encashment done on 23/04/2014[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=green]God Blessed us with DM on 25/05/2014[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=green]Certainly, in May/June 2014[/color][/b]
maddux said:
Hi there!
Please add my info to the tracker:

NOC: 2174
VO: Ankara
App. Received: 7/26/2013
IELTS Band: 6.5
Self Clcltd. Pnts: 76
Spouse IELTS: Yes
Relative in Canada: Yes
Job Offer: No
Degree: BS Computer Engineering
ECA Equivalence: 4 years Bachelors
Job Exp: 8+
PCC Sent: Yes
App. Sent: 7/20/2013
Fee Method: CC
Receiving Time: 10:51
Signed By: Dexter
Destination: Saskatchewan

Welcome and Added :D

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
lvtruong said:
Hi Floxzy, did you imply tha 2174 and 1112, the two hottest NOC, might have been filled ?? :(
I am tempted to think so 2174 and 1112 are very hot NOCs but what happens if some NOCs dont get the needed 300 apps? Are they just going to say well we have just 100 Applicants for XXXX Noc so lets leave it that way. NO i guess they may increase allocation to 1112 and 2174. These is a mere speculation but it makes sense to think so. They may be reviewing that process. Thats why they are still accepting applications into those NOCs but not charging CCs yet. Things will pick up a bit faster as today progresses.

geeka

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
upey said:
I don't think it is valid for one year. In the website ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp) it is stated that the certificate must have been issued no more than three months before we submit our application.

The PCC is valid for a year. I read it somewhere but can't find the URL anymore. I have posted a few question in my earlier post too (check below). Kindly let me know your thoughts too.

geeka said:
Help me understand please. Indian PCC is already sent which was issued say 10 days before application receipt (sometime in last week of May). By the time the application is transferred to the VO, the PCC would already have crossed the 3 months restriction, in that case why would the US PCC be considered expired when it would be issued after the application was submitted to CIC and after India PCC was issued?
Is it that Indian PCC would be checked by CIC officers and the US one by VO officers?
Won't the VO demand for a new Indian PCC as it would be expired by the time our application reaches VO?

Sorry if I have made this confusing but I am trying to think of various permutations and combinations.

Ahmed Reda

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
I have submitted the original of the required documents not copies? Can this be a problem or it is better? !

nithin700

Dec 1, 2011
kondaveeti41 said:
There is no option to pay fee online for FSW. You need to submit fee payment form with CC details or DD along with it.
OK.. I thought It can be done online also because was referring to the Guide
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp
======================================================================================================
>>Step 3. Pay the Fees

Payment method options

Payment of fees online is the preferred method of payment.
On line fee payment

Resources required

You can pay your fees on line if you have:

a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express)
access to a computer with an Internet connection
a valid e-mail address
access to a printer (you will need to print the receipt)

Instructions

Follow these step-by-step instructions to pay using the Internet.

Go to Pay my fees online at the CIC website.
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
======================================================================================================
That's why I raised this question .

Also can anyone please answer the first part of my question regarding which Dependent type I need to choose for my wife (Type B or C)

dwijshah

Jul 5, 2013
Guys, I need to send Docs to WES but they say that they need Photocopies of Marksheet (Degree Marksheet) but it has to be signed by the Exam controller. So, what it means by Exam Controller. As I passed my Bachelors before 9 years.

Guys Please suggest me asap what to do in this case?

Ahmed Reda

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
I have submitted the original of the required documents not copies? Can this be a problem or it is better? !
I mean all the submitted birth, marriage, educational, work experience certificates and bank statement are originals.

Mauritius2013

May 29, 2013
Hello Friends,

My application reached CIC on 21st May NOC 1112, till now no communication from CIC or any e-mail from them.
My mode of payment is DD, I checked with the bank which issued DD, they do not have any idea whether it is encashed. I have send mail to CIC to enquiry about my application 10 days back, need to wait for respone from them.

Time is getting worse while waiting, as different thoughts coming in mind like ,have I done anything wrong while filling forms.

One such thing which I am worried is that under Form Schedule 3,Filed No (12) where we need to provide details for our work experience as per NOC code.On top of form it says if there is not enough space, can provide additional details in additional sheet.

However, I have used only space provided on form to provide my work duties and not used additional sheet. Due this I have not provide my complete duties.But letter from my employer describes all my duties.

I am worried , will they reject based on incomplete such details on form ?? ???

Share your thoughts please !!!

Md.Azad

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
Australia
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
17-09-2013
AOR Received.
02-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
sunnytheshine said:
I am still waiting for my PER. :(
Mode of payment DD
DD to Royal Bank of Canada( RBC),180 Wellington, Toronto ?

nithin700

Dec 1, 2011
Any one know what is the currency conversion rates CIC is taking?Is there any specific place in their website where they show this is the equivalent currency rate?

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
Mauritius2013 said:
Hello Friends,

My application reached CIC on 21st May NOC 1112, till now no communication from CIC or any e-mail from them.
My mode of payment is DD, I checked with the bank which issued DD, they do not have any idea whether it is encashed. I have send mail to CIC to enquiry about my application 10 days back, need to wait for respone from them.

Time is getting worse while waiting, as different thoughts coming in mind like ,have I done anything wrong while filling forms.

One such thing which I am worried is that under Form Schedule 3,Filed No (12) where we need to provide details for our work experience as per NOC code.On top of form it says if there is not enough space, can provide additional details in additional sheet.

However, I have used only space provided on form to provide my work duties and not used additional sheet. Due this I have not provide my complete duties.But letter from my employer describes all my duties.

I am worried , will they reject based on incomplete such details on form ?? ???

Dont worry dear... I have also done same thing, i havent attacehd additional sheet but only put first duty and written in last line that detialed JOb Duties are attached separately for evaluation.....

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Mauritius2013 said:
Hi Mauritius2013, I think no news is good news. They're not processing your NOC very fast at the moment, which could be for all sorts of reasons from staff holiday through to being close to the cap, but until your form is returned to you, you are in the running.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
nithin700 said:
Any one know what is the currency conversion rates CIC is taking?Is there any specific place in their website where they show this is the equivalent currency rate?
Nop.. Just Google it for your respective country currency rate....