+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSTW-2014 Lets Network Here(Trade Worker Only)

g.k.hari

Dec 23, 2014
Dear Friends,

Please help me so confused Sad , since my consultant applied for me under FSTW ( Federal skilled trade worker program) on May 24 i had not received any confirmation mail. After my request to the consultant they send me an email on two weeks later said this is the confirmation of received your application( AOR : 13th Jun), but they never send to me they send to the agent and the mail was forwarded to me.
Till now i have not received any further mail from them, thus i send a query mail to them which id showed in that mail <immigration @ gov.sk.ca> also no response from their end only received Auto reply mail.

Now i want to know few things,
1. Is this the correct mail or the consultant can do anything to cheat me?
2. If correct why they never contact me directly.?
3. When can i expect the File Number?

Subject: Correspondence regarding FSTWapplication 00000.

Dear xxxx,

Please see the containing information regarding (name) application to the FSTW

We receive the application, as of right now your application is under process and we will let you know if we require anything from your end.

Do not reply to this email, this mailbox is not monitored.

If you need to forward information please choose either:

Mail to:
FSTW
194 Hamilton Street
Regina, Saskatchewan, S4P 2C8
Canada

Deliver to:
7th floor - 194 Hamilton Street
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

For more information call:
(Canada 001) 306-798-7467

NOTICE: This email (and any attachment) was intended for a specific recipient. It may contain information which is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, do not distribute it to another person or use it for any other purpose. Please delete it and advise the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program by email at immigration @ gov.sk.ca or telephone at (Canada 001) 306-798-7467. Thank you

Guys please give me your advise valuable comments i am so worried .